Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

How come they didn't show Lakshmi Parvati? She was his wife in the latter part ðŸ˜•

Saw Nithya Menon in the poster. Maybe she is playing LP's part but yeah not much of a role I guess.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Seriously?😲😆 Very innovative, I must say!😆

Yes 😆
But he had a very dramatic style of giving speeches... a booming voice etc

Originally posted by: simim

Yes 😆
But he had a very dramatic style of giving speeches... a booming voice etc

And a very high EQ...Most of his major decisions were made on some emotional whim or the other it seems - including entering into the politics...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

Saw Nithya Menon in the poster. Maybe she is playing LP's part but yeah not much of a role I guess.

I think she plays Savitri
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Bala krishna is terrible. I dislike him intensely. But he seems to have done well in this. And NTR was a dramatic personality..., his political opponents called him Empty Drama Rao... so yes he may pull it off.

🤣
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Glad to know I was not the only one who didn't like Mahanati much and did not get the hype over the film as if it's a national award winning story. Like who the hell makes a biopic on a legend but shows a fictitious journalist and her love story half of the time? They didn't even show how Savitri looked at the last stage of her life...just the hands...
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Glad to know I was not the only one who didn't like Mahanati much and did not get the hype over the film as if it's a national award winning story. Like who the hell makes a biopic on a legend but shows a fictitious journalist and her love story half of the time? They didn't even show how Savitri looked at the last stage of her life...just the hands...

And a lot of Mahanati was fiction and it seemed more like Samanthas biopic ðŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this actually looks good and NBK is looking n acting so much like his father ðŸ˜² I did not have much expectations from it but seems like they have kept it as real as possible. NTR was much loved n revered if I may say so up until laxmiparvathy decided to get close to him on pretext of a never told before biography! Even post his second marriage despite the controversial circumstances surrounding it (LP was married woman who cheated on her husband with NTR) people kept loving him even his family kinda understood that he became very lonely post his wife's death n did accept LP despite some reluctance n initial resistance. It is when he got completely blinded in his trust for her and her started to use him as a puppet for her own vested interests that his family wanted to curb her access to him in turn she alienated him from his family. His last few years were very tumultuous n chaotic coz of all the factions n frictions in his family. Many say that he actually willfully gave party reigns to CBN through backdoor since he did not want the party to get into the hands of foolish n inexperienced harikrishna or greedy LP. Major turning points of his personal life were death of his most favorite n beloved son Ramakrishna n a slow n very painful death of his wife whom he was very close to.
I think since the movie is made by CBN's samdhi NBK they will not show the LP phase and coup part of his life.. In short last few years of his life will be kept out of this movie.

Krish seems to have done a terrific job. Movie does look real n gripping. Keeravani music sounds good too.
CuttingChai thumbnail
So the Hero is NTR's son.  Telugu industry is more nepotistic than BW. Every new hero is some industry person's son. 

So is it Krish vs Krish/Kangana?😆
Edited by Malpua - 5 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malpua

So the Hero is NTR's son.  Telugu industry is more nepotistic than BW. Every new hero is some industry person's son. 

So is it Krish vs Krish/Kangana? 😆

Telugu industry is very nepotistic. Its near impossible for an outsider to make a cut there. Its most son's of actors, producers, directors n other technicians who get movies there. None allow their daughters though except for chiranjeevi's brother whose daughter did become an actress n surprisingly with family support.