Vidya's first Telugu film.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
OH MY MY! Love it!!! Never paid any attention to NBK or his films but this one seems like a must watch...👏...
The director is Krish Jagarlamudi BTW!
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!  This is really so very good!   And this may be the first and last Balakrishna movie that I will ever see.
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the trailer! Absolutely close to reality. Vidya and Balakrishna fit the roles perfectly. This is going to be one of those fabulous biopics, perhaps will even surpass Mahanati which was flawed on many levels.

I just hope the script writers won't vandalise NTRs life events.

Originally posted by: Sidhaarth

Love the trailer! Absolutely close to reality. Vidya and Balakrishna fit the roles perfectly. This is going to be one of those fabulous biopics, perhaps will even surpass Mahanati which was flawed on many levels.

I just hope the script writers won't vandalise NTRs life events.

Mahanati would've been awesome and flawless had they not focussed so much on Samantha's character and her biopic so much...😆
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Super!!! Although looking at it I don't think they will talk about the second marriage. Maybe it will end with his becoming CM!!!!
But Balakrishna looks just like him!!!!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is the real NTR's story? I remember seeing him on news and being very popular.Edited by sbk2 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

What is the real NTR's story? I remember seeing him on news and being very popular.

He is a regular graduate who hails from the suburban India and a self made superstar who goes on to become a mass leader and a politician...That's all I know of him! 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if they will show his second marriage to Lakshmi Parvathy and Naidu's Viceroy coup.     I think he died soon after the coup
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

I wonder if they will show his second marriage to Lakshmi Parvathy and Naidu's Viceroy coup. I think he died soon after the coup

Yes. But I think NBK and CBN are all friends now so since NBK is producing it he will not dwell too much on all of that