Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

Yes. But I think NBK and CBN are all friends now so since NBK is producing it he will not dwell too much on all of that

The movie most probably will end on a high note with NTR coming back into power within a few months after losing it...
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks good. NBK looks shockingly similar to his father. Good job there. Vidya seems to have good screen time
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The movie most probably will end on a high note with NTR coming back into power within a few months after losing it...

Yes

All I hope is they don't make it depressing like Mahanati...I couldn't get it out of my mind for weeks because of her depressing ending...😭...But a story based on NTR's life can be all kinds of inspiring if they choose to make it into one- only the very last phase of his life was depressing, which I hope they completely avoid!
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

All I hope is they don't make it depressing like Mahanati...I couldn't get it out of my mind for weeks because of her depressing ending...😭...But a story based on NTR's life can be all kinds of inspiring if they choose to make it into one- only the very last phase of his life was depressing, which I hope they completely avoid!

Yes we felt so bad they way he died... alienated from everyone
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So they're releasing a month apart. 

Balakrisnha aint much of an actor 😆 but he might pull this off.

Vidya fits well in her part. I think someone dubbed her lines. 

simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImagineMe

So they're releasing a month apart.

Balakrisnha aint much of an actor 😆but he might pull this off.

Vidya fits well in her part. I think someone dubbed her lines.

Bala krishna is terrible. I dislike him intensely. But he seems to have done well in this. And NTR was a dramatic personality..., his political opponents called him Empty Drama Rao... so yes he may pull it off.

Bala krishna is terrible. I dislike him intensely. But he seems to have done well in this. And NTR was a dramatic personality..., his political opponents called him Empty Drama Rao... so yes he may pull it off.

Seriously?😲😆 Very innovative, I must say!😆
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

How come they didn't show Lakshmi Parvati? She was his wife in the latter part ðŸ˜•
CuttingChai thumbnail
Vidya seems to have solid role. I dont remember his first wife. Dont know much about NTR.Have heard of Lakshmi Parvathy/CBN after NTR died.