Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Ya, Basavatarakam Nandamuri... 
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Ya, Basavatarakam Nandamuri...

Bala Krishna has been made up to really quite a bit like him. When he was alive I never felt that Balakrishna looked anything like him. Hari Krishna looked more like him.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This guy had some other level craze during his peak. My mom used to tell me that since he always played these mythological characters, people literally revered him and thought he was only Ram and Krishna ๐Ÿ˜†
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This guy had some other level craze during his peak. My mom used to tell me that since he always played these mythological characters, people literally revered him and thought he was only Ram and Krishna๐Ÿ˜†

Yes. When he died there was a cartoon in eenadu paper I think where they showed that in the heart of the public lord Krishna had died
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This guy had some other level craze during his peak. My mom used to tell me that since he always played these mythological characters, people literally revered him and thought he was only Ram and Krishna๐Ÿ˜†

okay so he is that guy.
Damn, I confused him with the other guy who once played both father and son in the movie.
With father being police and son being criminal and father kills him in the end with the most OTT reactions ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

okay so he is that guy.
Damn, I confused him with the other guy who once played both father and son in the movie.
With father being police and son being criminal and father kills him in the end with the most OTT reactions ๐Ÿ˜†

He may have done that as well. Towards the end of his career much before he joined politics, he was truly terrible. He did do some double roles

He did mythological movies as well as other kinds of moviesEdited by simim - 5 years ago