Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

Bala Krishna has been made up to really quite a bit like him. When he was alive I never felt that Balakrishna looked anything like him. Hari Krishna looked more like him.

You know, I didn't know Balakrishna was NTR's son until recently (dumb i know) :p 

I agree though.. Hari Krishna is more like NTR, although I don't remember his way of talking... 

I started watching his 'powerful dialogues' compilations on youtube ðŸ˜† ..I now want to watch one of his film, which film of Sr NTR's would you suggest?! Mayabazar or anything else?
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

You know, I didn't know Balakrishna was NTR's son until recently (dumb i know) :p

I agree though.. Hari Krishna is more like NTR, although I don't remember his way of talking...

I started watching his 'powerful dialogues' compilations on youtube😆..I now want to watch one of his film, which film of Sr NTR's would you suggest?! Mayabazar or anything else?

Mayabazaar most definitely, Dana veera shura karna; Bhookailasam... Also social movies like Missamma, Gundamma Katha etc
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mayabazaar most definitely, Dana veera shura karna; Bhookailasam... Also social movies like Missamma, Gundamma Katha etc

Thankyou :)

simim thumbnail
Why doesn't anyone attempt to remake Mayabazaar? Seeing the response to Bahubali I think it would be a big hit. It's at least a million times better than Bahubali.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who played him in the Mayabazaar bit in Mahanati? And why is Nitya playing Savitri? Wasn't Keerti supposed to play the same in the film?
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Who played him in the Mayabazaar bit in Mahanati? And why is Nitya playing Savitri? Wasn't Keerti supposed to play the same in the film?

I didn't see Mahanati but maybe they don't show him?

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

This guy had some other level craze during his peak. My mom used to tell me that since he always played these mythological characters, people literally revered him and thought he was only Ram and Krishna ðŸ˜†

That's actually true...My dad says only Nitish Bharadwaj could come close to the kind of reverence NTR enjoyed for portraying Krishna...And B.R.Chopra actually took a lot of input from NTR's work while conceptualizing  Nitish's Krishna...

OT: I am not really looking forward to it but if it gets a good WOM, I wont mind watching it...It would be interesting to see how a phenomenon like NTR came to its form, even though most of it would be whitewashed and dramatized for the presentation purposes!

That's a good example of how someone can overindulge themselves😆...The movie is unintentionally funny if you look at it that way but really really boring if you are expecting to watch a good movie...:)
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

That's a good example of how someone can overindulge themselves😆...The movie is unintentionally funny if you look at it that way but really really boring if you are expecting to watch a good movie...:)

I like NTR in it. Telugu ppl shorten the name and say DVS Karna 😆
When people used to say that I asked what's this about and then told me the full name

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I started watching his 'powerful dialogues' compilations on youtube ðŸ˜† ..I now want to watch one of his film, which film of Sr NTR's would you suggest?! Mayabazar or anything else?

What? You never watched his films? How is that even possible?😲

Mallishwari...A very good romantic movie...May be the only movie where both he and Bhanumati were at their subtle best, who both went on to become the most OTT actors IMHO of course..😆

Patala Bhairavi...

Mythologicals: Sri Krishna Pandaveeyam( one of the best portrayals of Lord Krishna), Bhookailash, Sri Krishna Tulabaram, Tenali Ramakrishna (both these movies with both the legends NTR and ANR at their best)

BTW, talking about telugu films- is anybody excited about Padi Padi leche? Both the leads are famous for their good movies..