Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: simim

I like NTR in it. Telugu ppl shorten the name and say DVS Karna 😆
When people used to say that I asked what's this about and then told me the full name

😆
You better like NTR in it because he is all there is in that movie...I believe he played like 6 or 7 characters in that movie...😆

We used to watch some of NTR's movies as a family with all the uncles, cousins etc just to sit and laugh at his mannerisms...I remember how my grand mother used to take it so personally and the more she would get annoyed the more we used to have fun...bless her heart! ðŸ˜†

His earlier movies he did really well but once he became a superstar, he started taking things into his hands and became unbearably OTT! 
Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
btw what are the crimes did this guy do?
I mean you guys are saying whitewashing so obviously he must have had some scandals and controversy.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What? You never watched his films? How is that even possible?😲

Mallishwari...A very good romantic movie...May be the only movie where both he and Bhanumati were at their subtle best, who both went on to become the most OTT actors IMHO of course..😆

Patala Bhairavi...

Mythologicals: Sri Krishna Pandaveeyam( one of the best portrayals of Lord Krishna), Bhookailash, Sri Krishna Tulabaram, Tenali Ramakrishna (both these movies with both the legends NTR and ANR at their best)

BTW, talking about telugu films- is
anybody excited about Padi Padi leche? Both the leads are famous for their good movies..

Oh good... u gave the names of several good movies which I had forgotten... it's been sooo long since I saw a Telugu movie...
On Padi Padi I had read that Sai and Sharwanand didn't get along well together... I like both of them...

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

btw what are the crimes did this guy do?
I mean you guys are saying whitewashing so obviously he must have had some scandals and controversy.

Oh no...no crimes...😆

Whitewashing in the sense, focussing only on the good and ignoring the shortcomings...
simim thumbnail

😆
You better like NTR in it because he is all there is in that movie...I believe he played like 6 or 7 characters in that movie...😆

We used to watch some of NTR's movies as a family with all the uncles, cousins etc just to sit and laugh at his mannerisms...I remember how my grand mother used to take it so personally and the more she would get annoyed the more we used to have fun...bless her heart!😆

His earlier movies he did really well but once he became a superstar, he started taking things into his hands and became unbearably OTT!

God when he would act with Sridevi/ Jayaprada... god!!! Terrible!!!
simim thumbnail

Oh no...no crimes...😆

Whitewashing in the sense, focussing only on the good and ignoring the shortcomings...

He was relatively scandal free no?

Oh good... u gave the names of several good movies which I had forgotten... it's been sooo long since I saw a Telugu movie...
On Padi Padi I had read that Sai and Sharwanand didn't get along well together... I like both of them...

Same here...They are both such good actors..

Oh I hope their offscreen bad chemistry didn't carry forward to onscreen...I am really counting on watching this move this weekend! 

God when he would act with Sridevi/ Jayaprada... god!!! Terrible!!!

They were the gold mines of entertainment...😆...we used to watch at least one movie of his during our family get togethers...and my grandma would be like- why don't you just go to the other room and do your stupidity there while I watch the movie in peace...😆Oh the good olden days!😆
simim thumbnail

They were the gold mines of entertainment...😆...we used to watch at least one movie of his during our family get togethers...and my grandma would be like- why don't you just go to the other room and do your stupidity there while I watch the movie in peace...😆Oh the good olden days!😆

His clothes, wigs, shoes and most important his dance steps 😆

He was relatively scandal free no?

Actually I am not sure but other than the general filmy and political stuff, I doubt there would be anything scandalous about him...