Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Is this part of Chapter 51?
AnnDan thumbnail
The head of the 50 so and not emerged until. But we have to wait another week, they will have to finish updating the site.
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Is this part of Chapter 51?

No, Ann! The first long post is chapter 50, the start of Honeymoon trip. this post had disappeared along with the next trial of post to check colours..... i waited anxiously for 3 days. when both didn't appear then tried the third post.... It's tedious now to post chapters.

N yes we'll have to wait for a week to update the site.

AnnDan thumbnail
Neha thanks for update . It was really fun to read as Family Of Raizada was going to the airport. Poor Advay ))) Love your short story about Murli and Shilpa. They always come out very alive. Chandni and Advay are very very sweet and in love. Love them.
AnnDan thumbnail
The font seems convenient to me to read. It is a pity that the first part of Chapter 50 did not appear. This was probably due to fact that we immediately began to comment on this topic.

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Neha thanks for update . It was really fun to read as Family Of Raizada was going to the airport. Poor Advay ))) Love your short story about Murli and Shilpa. They always come out very alive. Chandni and Advay are very very sweet and in love. Love them.

Thanks So very much Ann. Apology for my PM. 

Is your issue of not being able to hit "like" resolved? On Home page , there will be a new thread from Vijay. You must report your issue in that thread

AnnDan thumbnail
No, not resolved. And it is not clear what needs to be done so that the actor has a high rating.
binc0802 thumbnail

Beautiful chapter Neha. I was occupied with personal life so I missed this update. The update was 👌🏻 They both are deeply in love. Pooja is so sweet. I hope she gets all deserved happiness. I like their small fights and with your pictures and GIFs, you made their little fight also beautiful. The whole chapter is nice and the getting ready process, it happens in most people’s life like you said😂 Thanks for nice update Neha.

Originally posted by: binc0802

Beautiful chapter Neha. I was occupied with personal life so I missed this update. The update was 👌🏻 They both are deeply in love. Pooja is so sweet. I hope she gets all deserved happiness. I like their small fights and with your pictures and GIFs, you made their little fight also beautiful. The whole chapter is nice and the getting ready process, it happens in most people’s life like you said😂 Thanks for nice update Neha.

Thanks So Much Hima. When there is dearth of like hits, your comment feels like an oasis!😃.......Pooja's story will develop now...... it will be another beautiful love story but not easy. keep reading..... don't leave me halfway, dear!❤️

After 50th Chapter, now the season 2 starts. For people tracking the story, it's like book 2 of the novel. In my heart it's season 2 of the show, as the story comes alive in my heart with the show dialogues, the references and the matching pics.

All Chapters translated In English and collated. Do not miss. Enjoy the enhanced experience with reference videos.

Chapter 51 updated in new thread