Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Thanks Neha 🤗 So many things, I got scared for Advay and his honeymoon   😳
Love it: "...The rest of the world with all its issues...causing them turmoil, seemed inconsequential and of no importance. "
And it's sooo cute: "He started to tickle her. He was copying what Aadi had done earlier." I liked the scene with Aadi in the last chapter
👍🏼

thanks Ann, love you for giving time to comment🤗... love you!

regarding the tickling scene... Dev must have tickled her in childhood, too! That's why he had laughed so much when Aadi tickled her cutely... yupp! now it's a cute comfort between the loving duo😳

N yupp! It was a scare for Advay's much awaited honeymoon! Like he was himself stressed up and went to the lawyer to discuss... but chandu sorted out and made road clear for ding-dong!☺️
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
AnnDan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

regarding the tickling scene... Dev must have tickled her in childhood, too! That's why he had laughed so much when Aadi tickled her cutely... yupp! now it's a cute comfort between the loving duo:$

Yes, that's right! I hadn't thought of that. Now this scene seems even cuter to me ❤️
binc0802 thumbnail

Sorry I am very late. Occuped with personal life. I love the whole update. Finally both put their views to each other and they understand their views. Their relationship is going deeper in all these hurdles. I love the whole conversation. Before they both don't hear and understand what others are saying. That's why the discussion used to end with argument but now they are listening and understanding. I love how you are taking their relationship slowly Neha. Love you dear for the update.

binc0802 thumbnail

I read 2 updates. I love both the updates. I commented on previous update but its disappeared from thread. Any way I love both updates. I love how Advay and Chandini are understanding their views lately. Their relationship and bonding becoming strong. I enjoyed while reading all Gangaram drama. Not at one point I felt bore or illogical in that revenge drama. You wrote it in a very nice way. Love the bonding between Micku and his parents. Actually I love this bonding in the show also. That's why I felt so happy that you bring that bond back with your writing. After reading chapter 49, I love this caring and understanding Advay. I love tickling scene in both chapters. I like matured Chandini in this chapter. I think now Advay understood Chandini is matured in handling things but only she is sensitive towards him. I loved pooja and Advay conversation. Tough its very little but it tells their bonding. Now I am waiting how Micku will make Sikha understands things. 

You gave nice characterization to all characters with your writing dear. Thanks for giving us beautiful updates Neha.

thanks to all for commenting. I have read all

Currently, there is error in posting reply so please bear with me till IF stabilises in its new version

Originally posted by: binc0802

Sorry I am very late. Occupied with personal life.

Hey Hima! Don't apologise, love! Salmaan taught us, Dosti mein no sorry! (No sorry in friendship)

I love the whole update. Finally both put their views to each other and they understand their views. Their relationship is going deeper in all these hurdles. I love the whole conversation. Before they both don't hear and understand what others are saying. That's why the discussion used to end with argument but now they are listening and understanding. I love how you are taking their relationship slowly Neha. Love you dear for the update.

Thanks Hima! I love that you put your comments as if we are chatting. It gives me a great feeling... The only things I love about the FF is the story itself and the way you gals connect in discussing the story as if we saw the episode.

Originally posted by: binc0802

I read 2 updates. I love both the updates. I commented on previous update but its disappeared from thread. Any way I love both updates. I love how Advay and Chandini are understanding their views lately. Their relationship and bonding becoming strong. I enjoyed while reading all Gangaram drama. Not at one point I felt bore or illogical in that revenge drama. You wrote it in a very nice way. Love the bonding between Micku and his parents. Actually I love this bonding in the show also. That's why I felt so happy that you bring that bond back with your writing. After reading chapter 49, I love this caring and understanding Advay. I love tickling scene in both chapters. I like matured Chandini in this chapter. I think now Advay understood Chandini is matured in handling things but only she is sensitive towards him. I loved pooja and Advay conversation. Tough its very little but it tells their bonding. Now I am waiting how Micku will make Sikha understands things.

You gave nice characterization to all characters with your writing dear. Thanks for giving us beautiful updates Neha.

Thanks to you, Hima!This is such wonderful appreciation of my writing that I am overwhelmed.Comments disappearing from threads might happen due to migration, let us not get too much bothered by that. sentiments are understood.

Yes Advay chandni relationship is stronger now.

Thanks for appreciating the bonding between Miku and his Parents brought back. Somehow the show had gone in so many directions, that after MIku'smother's arrest, the parents were never shown. Even Miku-Shikha track was lost completely. I had myself loved watching their bond so reliving it through theFF

Yes! Advay is caring and understanding. in a single moment as holding Pooja close on his arrival in mumbai(track change from professor to tycoon). Now that same loving caring nature in his character gets extended to chandni, his eternal love. 

Chandni's maturity and strength was shown when she recited the sanskrit shloka and gave its English meaning when he challenged her. That aspect of Chandni was totally lost in making her damsel in distress and matabhakti addiction all time.

The original story's strength was the tashan(conflict) between two strong individuals and then their coming together as Advay's revenge leading him to redemption and love conquering over his hatred.

Thanks dear! Welcome to IF.

Your user name is cute. The endearment from Advay as said in Barun's voice brings immediate smile on fan's lips.

Hope you mean the chapter you liked and the question marks are some misprint.Do read the whole story(link updated on first page of this thread), and put your like hit. Any query, any comment you can freely post here.

binc0802 thumbnail

Thanks to you, Hima!This is such wonderful appreciation of my writing that I am overwhelmed.Comments disappearing from threads might happen due to migration, let us not get too much bothered by that. sentiments are understood. 

Yes Advay chandni relationship is stronger now.Thanks for appreciating the bonding between Miku and his Parents brought back. Somehow the show had gone in so many directions, that after MIku'smother's arrest, the parents were never shown. Even Miku-Shikha track was lost completely. I had myself loved watching their bond so reliving it through the FF

Yes, I agree with you Neha. Because of trp race they didn't establish characters and plots properly.

Yes! Advay is caring and understanding. in a single moment as holding Pooja close on his arrival in mumbai (track change from professor to tycoon). Now that same loving caring nature in his character gets extended to chandni, his eternal love.  

Yes, he is caring, understanding and responsible. Though the makers didn't get chance to mold Advay character much, Barun himself did it with his acting( Here I am inclined towards Barun right but fact is fact. He is good actor)

Chandni's maturity and strength was shown when she recited the sanskrit shloka and gave its English meaning when he challenged her. That aspect of Chandni was totally lost in making her damsel in distress and matabhakti addiction all time.

They changed whole track because of trp or whatever. because of that every thing changed. That,s the drawback of show.