Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Currently IF is in post migration stabilisation stage. Some hiccups are expected and naturally happening, like posts not showing up, edit post not working, pic posting not possible. Also some FF writers commented that long posts of FF chapters are not getting posted.

So I have decided to hold my horses with next Honeymoon Bonanza chapter 50. Please bare with me but stay connected through discussions.

Tu Tu Main Main between ADNI will continue in honeymoon track yet there will be better understanding and lots of fun. New story will open with Advay's friend coming in and having history with Advay and Pooja. Miku Shikha will face ups and downs.

Please feel free to suggest how much more detailed love scenes would you like to see' you can tolerate..... I don't want to make my FF into erotica; but for honeymoon sake, a little more lovemaking is allowed.

Also let me know if you would like to see any specific episodes/ events/ threads in upcoming story. I can include those and give you people better experience.

Genuinely, it's become hide n seek with posts here. Hima's reply post and then my post to all...... since morning those are appearing and then disappearing.

Once habituated, it's so difficult to mould one self. My old habit dies hard. Still collecting beautiful barun pics (smiles) for my FF. but will I be able to insert them as before..... need to be patient.

Currently, it;s just wait n watch as I said in my earlier vanished post.

Great work done by vijay's team and very fast !

Pic posting feasible already!

Now just need to wait for message space increase; but we can enjoy discussions till then.

Trying out pic of next chapter from my imgur account

https://i.imgur.com/x13fS6j.pngImageThat's Chandu in flight with her Dev (getting hard n adjusting his pants ROFL!)(wink) do keep reading, have fun (wink)

Laughter is the best medicine!

What's with all men coming off to age? They love to show their biceps.

I had seen Barun doing it in dry dreams. Now my son , who's otherwise doing his Ph.D. in Epigenetics very seriously in Europe,  gets in fun mood and shows off!

Men will be Men, Truly! 😍😂😂

binc0802 thumbnail

Yes men are men😂 they both looking good

Originally posted by: binc0802

Yes men are men😂 they both looking good

🤣🤣💖 I had laughed when i saw Dry dreams, laughed again seeing my son's pic.

With IF revamping its look and stabilising, I'm just posting my thoughts around.

Link Anything n everything reminds me of you     

Latest Updated write up of my loved Barun as Arnav

Link Thoughts over each chapter explaining why not just another fanfic 

Continuous series for you girls to enjoy episodes again with english translations of dialogues.

A new Game started that widens the gaming sphere

Game Of Month PAUS

Link Celebration of Barun Poornima ;

Because he said, he's open to TV for finite series! Imagine seeing him everyday, waiting in pleasurable PAIN what happens next?

I am in dreamworld already....join me in heaven!

Till such time that he makes a comeback on TV again; I will continue to write this FF; for my own pleasure and for the pleasure of those who decide to track it and enjoy it.

Thinking of Barun's overall acting span, it suddenly struck me that IF has surprisingly emerged as a very powerful medium, acting as a channel for fans to freely express their views. Yet, I wonder whether people take this freedom offered in the right sense without getting aggressive.

I have seen people revolt against Barun because his FL was not Sanaya. Today I see similar attitude in people revolting against Vijay because they want the old version back. People totally overlook that Vijay is being progressive in his business outlook and overall Social Networking Sites scenario.

The man is taking a big leap but people want to pull his leg back totally overlooking the fact that he and his team have invested so much time, effort and money in giving us a better experience.

After Barun, I'm impressed by Vijay. His patience with people, his humility is truly admirable. Anybody else in his place would have lost his mind but not this guy!He patiently responds to issues and keeps channel open for issue reporting.

Same as Barun, Vijay will thrive!

Trials Of Fire Adni Untold Saga Chapter 50 HoneyMoonSpecial

IPK3 Season 2 MahaEpisode 120

The room was bathed in morning sunlight as Advay woke up feeling pleased with life. The bed-covers were deliciously rumpled with lingering smell of his Chandu …….tingling his nostrils and awakening glimmering memories of the touch of her exposed soft skin and silky hair…… She wasn’t in bed…… ‘Must be in pooja room….. She’ll come now to wake me up…. The memory of her early morning katto look yesterday made his lips widen in smile…..

He would just lie in bed till she came….. Then of course, it would be time to proceed on their honeymoon….His smile became brighter.

There was a knock on the door…..’Why is Chandu knocking?’.... Perplexed, he threw away the bed covers and opened the doors. It was Murli with breakfast trolley. 

Naani, Pooja and Chandni had just finished their prayers.

“Chandni, now don’t start any housework or anything. It’s your honeymoon time. Pamper yourself! You should glow! As such you don’t go to parlour or anything.... at least use your homemade stuff.” Pooja chatted happily.

“Why only her? You must too!” encouraged a smiling Naani.

“Oh, No! Why do I need it? Who’s going to look at me? “

“You never know! Life is always at turns, not letting us know what happens next!......... And further, grooming of a woman is not because somebody will look at her; it’s for her own individuality...... we loved you the way you looked earlier in London..... And we are still looking; so deck up, beta!” Naani had the most progressive mind in spite of her age.

“Maybe, I’ll try.... let’s see....”Pooja was sceptical, but then she smiled, “I just want to enjoy Europe trip as my best Bhaiyya remembered my dream and gifted this to me. My Bhaiyya will do anything for me.”

“Yes, He will! He loves you!” Chandni smiled bright at Pooja, knowing how true her statement was that Dev had given his kidney also.

“And Loves you, too! Come run now and do up your face n stuff, surprise him!” Pooja smilingly pushed Chandni out and then hugged Naani pressing her cheek against Naani's.

“Naani, I’m so happy! Both my brothers have found love of their life!Let this trip be happiest for them.”

“And for you, too! Beta, you deserve love and life, too!” Naani petting her hand.

“Oh no, Naani! Decking up is OK; but I’m happy with you people!”

“Why are you here? And why is this trolley? Where’s Chandni?” Advay was vexed seeing Murli in place of his loved Chandu.

“Bhaiyya, Don’t ask!” Murli made a sad face, “Mahila mandali (Ladies group) is not serving us anything today. Matar ka dana, Shilpa, warned me off when I asked her for second cup of tea…… Bhabhi has asked you to have your breakfast, She doesn’t have time….Neither does anybody else… All are busy!”

“What Bullshit! I’ll go down and check!” Advay refused to surrender.

“Try your luck, Bhaiyya! Kissi ki madad karo toh mujhe hi bullshit milati hai, tanatan!” Murli sighed deep after Advay stomped downstairs. (Try helping some one and I get bullshit)

Chandni sat with her face covered in face pack and eyes covered with Kheera (Cucumber) slices. As Advay walked towards her, Aadi dashed into him.

“CM, dekho na, Maami heera nahi; fir se kheera hai!” (CM, see, Maami is not diamond, she’s cucumber again!) 

He winked at CM, “Vaise voh kya hai?” (What has she put on her face?)

Advay winked back and leaned closer to Aadi but kept his voice loud enough for Chandu to hear,

“Lagata hai Gobar hai! Uff, yeh Ladkiyaan! Kuchh bhi karati hai!”

(Looks like cowdung! By God, these girls! They will do just anything)

Both threw their head back and laughed giving each other a hi-fi and taking pleasure in ridiculing girls.

Immediate ‘Phusar phusar phusee’ response came from Chandni and Advay turned his head to see that she had removed the slices from her eyes and was speaking directly to him.

“Oh Akhadu SinghRaizada! Raat mein issi chehare ko pyaar karate ho, tab gobar nahi lagata kya? Uff yeh Ladka!”

(Oh Snobbish Singh Raizada! When you make love to this same face in the night, that time you don’t feel the cow-dung , right? Oh this man!”)

Advay raised his eyebrows and knew it was time to put up a white flag, otherwise he would be starved for his favourite delicacy till he apologized.

“CM, what did Maami say?” Aadi looked baffled.

“She said we are disturbing in her meditation, so we must go away.” Advay tried pulling Aadi away gently cupping his shoulders.

Whatever Advay tried, Aadi was not getting easily distracted. “Meditation with cow dung and kheera?? Why so?”

Now Advay had to use all his smartness, “Yes! Meditation can have some weird practices. You know about Valmiki?”

Aadi shook his head in innocent honest denial.

“He had developed an anthill around him. Your Maami is astute is all these stories. Next story-time ask her, she’ll explain better.” Advay stared at Chandni because a hidden message was there.

Advay was truly shrewd. He had killed two birds in one stone.

Chandni smiled and accepted his unsaid apology and was pleased to hear good about herself from her hubby.

Aadi’s thoughts turned away from Maami and he allowed Advay to steer him away.

Suddenly Addi made a feigned crying face, “Who’ll put on my new shoes?”

Advay had noticed the boy. “Where are your specs, Aadi? You won’t be able to see without them.”

“I am wearing contact lenses. Mummy purchased new for me. Now I don’t need specs always. I can impress all my girlfriends.” Aadi happily shook his head with a wink.

Advay threw back his head and roared in laughter. Everybody seemed to be in honeymoon mood.

Accepting his defeat with all family members, nobody ready to spare time for him that morning, Advay grumpily sat at the trolley. The food seemed to be heavy meal. He would have much preferred something light before the flight. Chandni would have easily sensed his need. But looked like, breakfast was not cooked by her. Without her presence and the taste of her hands in the food, it was as good as eating rubber. 

Grumpily, he put the morsels in his mouth. Then, he proceeded to finish last minute business discussions before getting ready for the flight.

Advay came to the hall to ensure the family was ready for departure from home. Chandni was missing. He proceeded to their bedroom. Chandni was in front of the dressing table getting decked up. 

He was used to the scene and every time enjoyed watching her; at times helping her to get dressed up. But a look at his watch conveyed that time was hugely short to linger and enjoy the moment with her.

“Chandni, you need to hurry up. We will get delayed.”

Image result for shivani tomar in iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Chandni finished putting her earrings, her face happy with bright smile, “Achchhe se prepare hona hai!”(Need to dress up well.

Advay could give his life for that happy mood of hers. He loved it; but now not the time!

“Chandni, we are going in flight. Not for ramp-walk or for some function. You travel just simple looking, the way you are …..normally.”

Chandni’s face fell a little and Advay kicked himself in the head.

“Isn’t this my everyday attire? What’s the matter? Don’t you like it?”

Advay realized he had put his foot in his mouth. Yes, this was her normal attire and though he would have loved her wearing more comfortable clothes, he liked her in everything and anything….. and loved her most with nothing. He thought with a private smile. The simple thought brought all memories back making him feel, his comfy pants were suddenly tight.

“Ok Come down fast. All are waiting.” He left avoiding the subject.

When he returned downstairs, everybody had proceeded out. He came out and surveyed the situation with his usual alert astuteness.

Family security, safety and happiness had always been his priorities. A glance at the watch again, made him curse in exasperation. Miku walked over to him munching a fruit.

“Bhai, you look tense. Relax, Bhai! It’s your honeymoon trip not a business travel.” Miku was chilled always.

“We are going Boeing, Miku. Travel is travel. The plane shouldn’t need to be delayed because of you.”

“Bhai, we should have travelled by private jet… no worries then!”

“You did the tickets, damn it!” Advay was exasperated. He simply could not tolerate delays. As a kid, his father had always insisted on knowing the value of time. Later having a western upbringing, he had imbibed punctuality in himself.

Miku was taken aback. Bhai’s mood looked off! , “Bhai I just got them postponed. Booking was done by you and it was for Boeing!” He defended with a small wilted face.

Advay was kicking himself in his head again. He put his hand around Miku to console him. Miku was right. It was him having originally gifted the tickets to Pooja. 

Naani strongly discouraged flamboyance and would not approve of private jet. Pooja was too conscious about everything. Trip tickets was one thing; but booking a jet she would be too overwhelmed to accept and just enjoy it. Maasi preferred Boeing simply for the secure sense the big size gave her. 

As such, with family around, he couldn’t do much with Chandu. He was going to reserve the jet travel for their further trip to London. He was looking forward to enjoying ‘up in the air’ experience with her. His pants tightened again.

“Where’s Pooja?” He shouted wanting to divert his own mind..

“Di is still busy giving instructions to house staff. I told her to bring me a mast adrak valli chaay while she was in kitchen.” (ginger tea)

Advay raised his eyes not believing Miku acting like that. Ammi-Abbu had spoiled him thoroughly. But yes! Pooja, he knew, would be busy with staff, telling security to stay alert and giving them hundred instructions. 

For him, property and possessions were of least concern, his family meant everything. But Pooja had been the perpetual caretaker, right from childhood. She took care of everything for him during school and college days. And along with him, she catered to their friend also. His lips widened in smile. She was going to have a surprise soon.

“Murli, go and call Pooja.”

Murli was busy styling his hair. He barked at Shilpa, “E matar ka dana! Go and call Pooja didi!”

“Don’t you dare talk tome like that! Sir has told you, you go and call. I am not your servant.” Shilpa barked back at him; warning him with her forefinger.

Advay rolled his eyes. There had been a time, both fought to do his task. Later, seeing Shilpa’s sincerity, he had promoted her. But today, everybody seemed to be in their own different mood….. the trip mania!

“It’s Ok. I’ll go!”Advay had to as such call Chandni.

“No Bhaiyya” “ No Sir” Both Murli and  Shilpa jumped in front of Advay to go ahead. Advay shook his head and went to call Chandu.

“Chandu, what are you doing? Come on now! What’s taking you so long?” Advay raised his brows and there was complaint in his voice. With his office staff, he was dead stern and would take them to task ….. Even fire them if not punctual. But she was his wife and somehow today she seemed to be in trip mania mood, too.

Chandni turned with a bright smile. “I am so excited!”

He smiled but his smile vanished when he saw the phone on speaker on her table. “You are making calls now?” He couldn’t believe it.

“I am just talking to Mamaji and Meghna. They should have come for the trip, right? Trying to coax them.”

“Now? Just before departure?" His disbelief evident in his expression and his pitch. "It’s all discussed already. I told you they were not coming.” Advay’s voice rose.

“Yes! But I am just saying bye….. Why are you getting so angry?” Chandni whined.

Mamaji intercepted on the speaker and told Chandni to hurry up and not delay further. They would stay in touch of course. And she could come over to Allahabad after her trip to narrate all her happiness.

Chandni turned to Advay, “Just one minute! One bye call to Meghna…. One bye call to Meera… and one….”

“To the whole of Allahabad, maybe!” Advay thundered in angry exasperation. “This is the reason, foreigners do not respect Indians. No value of time. You people believe it’s fashionable to be late….. bloody bullshit!” The octave and the anger was on rising.

‘Oh! Oh!....... Atrangi Raizada is angry. I need to appease him!’ Chandni  knew he was particular about time and all; but this was honeymoon trip and she didn't want him in angry mood. She walked to Advay and put he rarms around his neck pouting her lips.

Advay’s mood changed in a minute and his pants got sill tighter. With that pout, his girl looked sexy! But she was not understanding the value of time.

“Not Now!” Advay growled pushing her arms away.

“ Just one….. itnaaa sa!“ She showed her fingers clutched together to indicate a small one.

“No!”

“One For the road????” With a big smile, Chandni urged again putting her arms back around his neck, this time more determined.

“Stop it, Chandni!” Advay barked and pulled her by her arm totally surprising her and dampening all her excited mood..

“What are you doing?”She whined struggling to free her hand.

“Making sure you do not make all the passengers wait for us.” Advay was stern not letting her go and taking her right till where everybody stood waiting.

Thanks to the expertise of his staff and the fast Z- security channel they reached specially reserved VVIP lounge in time. Advay relaxed a little spreading out his legs comfortably. Only Pooja was to arrive; but Miku was going to bring her as she was a little late with all her care taking for the Raizada Mansion. The others were comfortably seated.

Chandni had refused to talk to him throughout the airport travel and had chosen to sit with Aadi full time. Advay had not objected, as Pooja was not with Aadi and Advay was little worried about his new contact lenses in travel. As such Chandni needed time to calm down after facing his sudden wrath, that too, on their honeymoon trip.

Even after some time when she kept herself busy answering Aadi’s queries and refusing to look at him, Advay decided it was time to act. He first tested the waters!

“Chandni, could you get me a green tea, please!” The tea was just an excuse to make her look at him.

She refused and instead looked at Murli who immediately got up. Even before he could move, the lounge personnel brought him green tea. This was not going to work! Affluence and influence was working against his romance. Ok! Some other method.

Chandni’s mobile buzzed. A pic had come to her. It was the two of them,in heavy rains. How did he take a pic then? And why was he sending it now?

Chandni stifled a smile which tried to erupt immediately as she remembered it was the memory of his apology and then their meeting.

She was not going to give in soon. How dare he pull her in front of family like that!

Advay looked at her again and knew the ice was refusing to thaw. The pic was long back shared by Miku who had taken it when next time Chandu had gone in storm. 

Well! The pic was his way of apologising for his manner; but he was not going to get on his knees again. He had had a point ,which was right, while pulling her like that. Yet something had to be done to appease his angry wife on honeymoon!.

Chandni’s mobile buzzed repeated. First came a glittering red rose, a symbol of love!

It was followed by a beautiful message!

Now, Chandni found it extremely difficult to stay angry. She loved her endearment and then the cute Teddy with the heart was so sweetly romantic, it took her heart. She wondered whether he remembered she rather loved Puppies in childhood. 

When he had earlier yelled at her, she had thought her Katkhanne (ready to bite kind of angry) hubby was going to be same even during honeymoon. But this was something completely different. He never ever acted romantic like this with her. So AKhadu Sing Raizada did have a romantic side after all! 

Chandni was desperately trying to stifle her smile; but it was so stubborn that it erupted on her lips out of its own volition. Miku arrived just then and Chandni was saved by directing the smile towards him just in time. Miku was taken aback by the extra bright smile; which didn’t make sense because they had just met hardly any while ago. Anyway, Bhabhi was difficult to decipher.

“Where’s Pooja Di?” 

Chandni’s question was thrown off as Aadi whistled raunchily and Chandni looked agape mouthed at him and then followed his gaze to see a hot looking babe having arrived. Chandni’s mouth remained open in happy shock. She had expected Di and the person who had arrived was a Diva.

In total astonishment, she looked at Advay but he remained unperturbed as if this was a regular site for him. Just a small smile visible on his lips showed that he liked what he saw. 

He was happy for his sister. He suddenly realised after a long time that she was young and beautiful; but life’s injustice had aged her out and she looked older than her age with her dressing style. He hadn’t seen her like this after the man, who happened to be her husband, had left her. It was good that she had reverted back to her younger looking avatar and especially more so when he was very soon supposed to connect her with their friend. It was going to be just like their olden days!

“Aadi, scoundrel! Are you supposed to whistle at your mom like that?” Pooja chided Aadi for his raunchy act.

“But Mumma, you don’t look like Mumma at all, rather a hot babe; then what’s my mistake in that?” Aadi back questioned in his absolute innocence.

“So if you see a good looking girl you’ll whistle at her, is it?” Like a typical mother Pooja changed the term Aadi used.

Advay shook his head. Only the outer cover had changed, the core was the same; forever mother Pooja! He observed Aadi. The boy could well understand terms like love and hot girl. He remembered himself at Aadi's age. How had Ma managed his extra special liking for Chandu? The thought brought all young Chandu memories back.

“What else am I supposed to do?” Aadi whined in the same adolescent innocence, putting his hands out palm upwards in a shrug 

“Aadi!” 

In exasperation, Pooja’s hand had raised when Advay came between mother son duo.

“aaan…. Aaan, Pooja! No beating Aadi!”

“Bhaiyya, you always spoil him. Everything in the world for him.” Pooja whined her regular.

“Yes! Why not? He deserves it!” Advay spoke with a smug pride. 

He was ready to spend all his earning to fulfil Aadi's demands and God forbid; but, if needed, would even give up his second kidney for the lad.

Aadi  smiled bright at his CM. He was the best CM of the world!

“Di, you look amazingly beautiful!” Chandni hugged Pooja happily.

“Like it?” Pooja responded happily.

“Maami, now you look old fashioned!” Aadi crumpled his nose, “When we are going abroad, you must dress like foreigners. See, how nice Mumma looks now!”

Advay agreed with his nephew in his mind. Though he was not the type to dictate her choice of clothing; he would rather that she dressed western while travelling. For the sheer comfort of travel!

Chandni pulled Aadi's cheeks lovingly. “Oh mere Angrej Bachche, Currently we are on India’s soil, right? And your Mumma looks beautiful always!......whatever she may wear." (Oh My British emulating child)

Advay was watching her from backside as she bent down to Aadi’s level to talk to him. She had an ass worth worshipping. He loved it! He shifted in his seat again!

â€œChandni, keep my shades in your purse, please!” The intention was to call her close to him and then maybe pull her to sit by him.

“Aadi, beta, go and get your CM’s shades.” 

The interruption from Pooja had somehow distracted her treacherous heart from giving in to Dev's tactics.

Aadi ran to CM and Advay rolled his eyes. Wifey was not getting appeased easily. Well! He didn’t mind.She looked sexy when angry!

Even before the shades reached her, Chandni’s mobile buzzed twice.

Chandni raised her brows in surprise. Well! The rabbits did look cute; and she knew the phrase used for their mating but if he dared to call their passionate nights as fXXking like rabbits, then God promise, she was going to have him by his balls! 

Or was he indicating that he intended to have another passionate night filled with repeated lessons of all those positions he continued to teach her. Hunh! She jerked her neck to wave off the thought. Fat chance! 

Oh! So Ajeeb Singh Raizad awas was acting weird today, out to kill! Trying cute Teddy  face is it? Now just wait n watch! You sulk and I exult!

Another buzz!

Uff, Yeh Ladka! What is he trying to do? Puppies are my weak point. I can never ever say no to Puppies. Now, she would have to sharpen her claws. The battle was on!

He had known always about Puppies being her weak point. So he was making the right hit. The ice was refusing to thaw; but he was happy that it was ice opposite and not stone! She could resist as much as she liked; but he was master of flirting games!

It was boarding time soon and Advay took Naani through Boarding gate and helped her in the special shuttle arranged for the family. Naani smiled thinking that she had even travelled alone from London; but once Chiku was there, he would treat her like a baby taking full care of her. God bless her Chiku! She blessed him in her heart without saying a word. She already knew that any thanks or any protestation was just a No-No with Chiku.

He stepped down back from the shuttle to ensure Chandni had no trouble. But Chandni ignored him, smiled at Pooja di and said, “Di, I’ll just come!” Her eyes holding a secret!

Before Advay knew what happened, Chandni had disappeared. He called out after her; but where was she to listen to. He couldn’t step in again having cleared his boarding.

“What the!” Exasperated totally with his wife, he thundered.

“Bhaiyya, you go ahead and be seated. Otherwise our shuttle will unnecessarily block path for further shuttles. I’ll bring her. We’ll come in normal common shuttle. There must be one for last minute passengers.” Pooja urged Advay.

The security personnel at the gate also advised the same. He promised Advay, he would ensure that his wife and sister reached the flight. Advay threw up his hands in the air in angry resignation. 

“Uff yeh Ladki! God help me, she’s stubborn!”

After getting into plane, Advay again made sure Naani was safely seated along with Maasi. Shikha and Miku together, Shilpa and Murli together, Aadi took the front seat and Pooja could sit with him. His security and chosen few staff were behind in economy.

Advay had ensured that Soniya, while doing web check in, would allot him the last seat in Business class. He knew already that the other side two which he had booked for Mamaji and Meghna were vacant; which meant complete privacy to him and Chandu. 

Settling in his seat, he watched the door anxiously; angry thoughts crowding his mind. Even if she had had a nature’s call, she could have always managed it in flight. In any way if boarding was delayed because of her, he was going to have her hide. 

The thought of taking her on his knees and spanking her made him all the more hard; so much that bulge on his pants was clearly pronounced.

Before long, Pooja entered and behind her Chandni. Now it was Advay’s mouth that was left agape. She had changed her avatar completely and looked sexier than his earlier British bedpartners. Her face glowed against her dark shades protecting her from the bright sun, all her jewellery gone and a casual elegance set in. 

He couldn’t take her eyes off her as she entered the cabin; but instead of coming over to him, she chose to lean towards Aadi and take his appreciation in happy group chat. Pooja was busy discussing something with their stewardess. Everybody was appreciating Chandni's look change and she didn’t seem to be in a hurry to take her seat.

Chandni’s mobile buzzed again. She stifled her premature smile in the hope of another pic; but there was none. Instead there was a message.

‘Mrs. Chandni Advay Singh Raizda, you look amazingly sexy in your attire!” 

It was just words; but somehow she felt his husky whisper against her earlobes. The addressing so possessive and the statement so bold......the combination raunchily seductive! A deep blush spread on her cheeks.

A second buzz.

‘Tumhare gaal laal ho rahe hai’( You’re red in your cheeks.) Inadvertently, her hands reached her cheeks, making him stifle a smile.

A third buzz.

‘ I’ll appreciate if you take your allotted seat soon and keep the family chatter for later.’

Chandni read the message and rolled her eyes. She walked over and brushed past Advay to get to her seat.

Advay stared at her fixedly. She was sexy earlier in room, but seeing her pissed now, felt like a wicked challenge, he couldn’t wait to take on. Her butt brushed against his thigh, barely grazing the bulging front of his pants. He inhaled and clenched his fists. Surely she didn’t do that on purpose, or she was playing much dirtier than he expected. With his fists still clenched, he breathed steadily in and out to cool himself. He was worried; he was going to embarrass himself like a teenager.

Take –off was going to be an issue owing to her fear of heights. But without realizing that; she kept herself busy looking out from the window, ignoring the safety instructions given by the air hostess. He had to distract her and fast. He took out the magazines and the safety instruction pamphlet from the front cover and pushed in her hand.

“Read this!”

“Aan?” She had a partly irritated, partly puzzled look on her face with his shoving jerk. But Advay’s task was done; the shove had distracted her from the window.

“What did the Air hostess say, you know?”

She shook her head in guilty denial.

“Then read and read with focus! It’s important.”

Chandni sifted through the magazine and some Ads caught her eye.

Everybody was lulled in a drowsy nap following the rich vintage wine and light meal served to all. Bright sunlight streamed through the front window of Shikha. Wanting to see view during takeoff and even afterwards, she hadn’t closed the shutter. 

The light highlighted a piece of Chandu’s cheeky curls which had fallen across her eyelid. He reached over to push it away, watching her peaceful inhales and exhales. He expected her to stir, with his hand touching her but she just hummed and pushed her cheek against his palm affectionately as her regular habit. 

The act was always so innocent that every time he momentarily lost himself in her. As always, instead of pulling away, he left his hand there— cupping her cheek and running his thumb gently along the soft skin of her cheekbone. The movements lulled him into sleep.

When he woke, his hand had fallen down to cup her neck. A small smile formed on his lips even before he blinked only to find her loving eyes staring back at him, half in amusement, half in adoration, as always!

“Hi,” she whispered.

He smiled lazily, blinking his eyelids open.

“I thought your hand was part of my dream.” Her words held so much promise.

“Were you fantasising about me, Chandu?” He whispered in a husky, dark tone.

She sucked in her bottom lip coyly, her immediate deep blush and her curling toes giving him his desired answer. At least, she didn’t look away. Maybe her trust in his every act was overcoming her petty anger?

He leaned forward until his lips brushed her earlobe. “You were cuddled against the seat facing me; I thought you wanted me to touch you.”

His eyes looked as sexy as a pirate with a wicked marauding gaze fixed on her.

She blushed cupping his fingers with hers over her neck. They sat frozen, drowning in one another, and enjoying the moment until her breathing changed and he felt her pulse quicken beneath his hand.

“I was mad at you,” she paused. “I’m still mad at you.”

“Then we are equal” His eyebrows were animated and his eyes ruthlessly flirtatious.

He grinned widely and leaned down to brush a soft kiss across her lips.

Her stomach flipped….her belly squeezed. A quick glance around convinced her that nobody was looking. She closed her eyes. Advay pushed behind the wide divider between them and pulled her close. She could feel his body pressed against hers,  He kissed her again, this time his tongue stroking hers, and his hand moved to gently but firmly cup her mound.

Oh God! An electric current zigzagged down Chandni's spine, terror or excitement she couldn't determine which. The already hot tension between them burned deeper, and thickened the air.

When finally they broke, gasping for air, she saw he was trying to stifle a smile, like he knew he was winning.

Advay felt smug as he pulled the sheet over both of them and let his hand boldly creep beneath her shirt, finding its way to those beauties he loved so much, kneading one gently ,pinching and teasing the rosy tip. He closed his mouth over hers his eyes smiling with the thought,

‘The game play had happened already!!    

Though they couldn’t take it the whole way, the foreplay had now begun!!! 

He was on his honeymoon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

First angry hubby on honeymoon…. Later angry wifey on honeymoon….. the game play was interesting, wasn’t it? 

And I laughed, because The trip mania was very similar to the condition at my place before flight travel. 🤣. I stay smug and my hubby and recently, my sonny, whoever are going to be with me or drop me to airport, truly lose their patience.

Advay’s romantic pics were cute! Hope you liked them. And he tricked Chandu again! Because in flight, she expected a pic! Hasn’t Advay told her long back during the breakfast with PP? 

Voh ek hi chaal dobara nahi chalata. (He never plays the same game twice!)

And his dialogue? Didn't it remind you of our adored Haider? Imagine his voice over here in your mind's realm.

The real change has come in Pooja! Weren’t you as shocked as Chandu? But Advay is not shocked!

And me? I am in heaven. Advay ogling at Chandu’s Ass???

Andthe foreplay between Advay N chandu?  Triggers any memories for you? Are you tight, giving company to Advay?

After 50th Chapter, now the season 2 starts. For people tracking the story, it's like book 2 of the novel. 

In my heart it's season 2 of the show, as the story comes alive in my heart with the show dialogues, the references and the matching pics.

Link : All Chapters translated In English and collated. Do not miss. Enjoy the enhanced experience with reference videos. 

Link: Chapter 51 updated in new thread

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

IF Posting trial pot

Irecently came across a wonderful expression from Regina regarding our belovedshow. And then came across this pic in one of my old thread on Barun’s eyes.Even today, simply the pic gives me goosebumps. The intensity that he emotes,binds every viewer to the character. One cannot not feel his world of despairand gloom and neither can one escape moistening of their own eyes.

Isalute God for being able to achieve such feat as his eyes! I salute him forthe superb way he emotes through his eyes!

Posted: 4 years ago

test to see if lost comments are shown back

I have been putting in multiple complaints that Posts are getting vanished, with proofs of occurrence.....but there's no confirmation that it has been taken care of....

Which means I might post a whole chapter, communicate everybody the link and then the post is gone from thread..... 

Surf Ultra Excel had an Ad Tag line 

Dhoondate Reh Jaaoge!(You'll be searching forever........ )

The new IF Challenge!🤣

Link: My Fun Post on IF issues

Both actors my schoolmates...... the male lead was my biggest rival in elocution competitions, from the boy's school wing of our education society in Mumbai.....A little older to me, handsome looking, built big for his age. as smart in oratory capability as me, ..... it was him vs me in each competition we went to......same as Chandni vs Advay in show smiley37smiley37smiley37

.....hated each other like hell....... but running into each other and constantly meeting again and again ..same as Arnav and Khushi in first episodes of IPK1.....After an year, he tried asking me out for a coffee; and I acted like Khushi's dream throwing money on Arnav 'take your money back'.....so keep your coffee to yourself!!!!.smiley37smiley37smiley37.

Posting GIFs is not feasible as seen in various trials and errors.... I could post the current GIF only because they were posted on my own threads in IF itself......so when google prompted me back to my own ID, imagine my surprise..... tee hee hee..... But the crux is that new GIFS cannot come, so efforts down the drain(Blaaaaaaaaaah!!!smiley19smiley19smiley19)

Fonts I am not very happy with..... and colours not at all vibrant for festival message writing.

Words getting clubbed together which I have complained against and waiting for repair work for quite a few days now!

Well! when things are bad.......learn to take new opportunity! 

Share your experience, your knowledge about  Wattpad/ Tumblr..... I'll need to learn those...... 

And If you genuinely love Adni and want to see them thriving against all the trolls and bashing, then you'll have to follow me there. 

Pyaar Ki Kasauti..... the test of love!(smiles)