Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Neha πŸ€— I love these gifs so much and they are very suitable for this Chapter.
AnnDan thumbnail
Neha, what does it mean:Katto Gilheri ? I've always wanted to know. 😳
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnDan

Neha, what does it mean:Katto Gilheri ? I've always wanted to know. 😳

It means a cute squirrel ( a chirpy innocent girl) so what it implies is a cute innocent chirpy girl!

Thanks Neha πŸ€— I love these gifs so much and they are very suitable for this Chapter.

Thanks Ann!πŸ€—
AnnDan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

It means a cute squirrel ( a chirpy innocent girl) so what it implies is a cute innocent chirpy girl!

Thanks 😳 ❀️

I hope Shikha isn't meeting Indrani secretly?
binc0802 thumbnail
I love the whole update. Whole chapter is about Advay and Chandini. Love their conversation. I wonder how well you write scenes with out going out of their character. Why Chandini life has threat and why she need security? Is it what Micku is protective towards her or something happened there? As usual nice update. Welcome back dear.

Thanks 😳 ❀️

I hope Shikha isn't meeting Indrani secretly?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, no she isn't. Her perspective coming in next chapter when Advay gets news from his people

Originally posted by: binc0802

I love the whole update. Whole chapter is about Advay and Chandini. Love their conversation. I wonder how well you write scenes with out going out of their character. Why Chandini life has threat and why she need security? Is it what Micku is protective towards her or something happened there? As usual nice update. Welcome back dear.

Thanks so much Hima! Yes I do maintain characterisation throughout.

Miku is very much protective of his Bhabhi. She's new In Mumbai, gets lost... a lot of reasons.

Advay needs to protect his love. If he's taking revenge, those people can hit back at him through her. She is vulnerable. 

Lingering Moments Adni Untold Saga Chapter 43

IPK3 Season 2 Episode 113

Dev gently lowered his Chandu, his love, on the bed. Heat uncoiled in a lazy entangling loop in her body with his honey dark gaze, it was as if the whole world ground to a halt and sent her spinning off into the unknown.

She extended her arms but he shook his head and went to the closet to get towels to dry her hair. He always does this to me, look at my hair now! All over my face. Aaargh! She hated it!

He crouched to her level and slowly blew on her face to put those naughty traces troubling her away from her face.It was a soft blowing but it caused a storm inside her. She could hardly recognise herself in that storm of excitement... It drove her out of control and left her helpless in the spellbinding hold of his lustful gaze. A primitive yearning beat like a drum inside her.

'OK! I have a plan to follow,' she reminded herself and focused her thoughts. 

"Dev, we shall very much do this...But before that I want togive you your good news."

Advay knitted his brows and looked at her sceptically. She wasn't a girl to give in so easily, there had to be some catch. He stifled a knowing smile.

"We'll make an exchange offer to each other, how they do in malls." She smiled with all her jollity to keep him in a good mood.

He waited silently letting her play  her trick; her catch would come out now.

"I hate the security stuff but I'll accept it for your sake." She made an expression as if doing a big sacrifice for him. "But for that...for my sake..."She hesitated and then, in a sweetly urging tone, she spilled her beans, 

"You must come for health check up tomorrow and then once every quarter."

Advay had been leaning over her, but he jerked up suddenly. His eyebrows knit together like thunderous clouds.

"No way!" he exclaimed jerkily,backing away a step as if he was trying to steel himself back into his Advay armour.

"Why?" She bolted up in protestation.

"Because it's crazy!"

He met her gaze steadily and raked back at her drily, "Nothing is going to happen to me, nothing is wrong with me,so no unnecessary fuss."

"Anything that you want for me is necessity and anything that I want is unnecessary fuss?" She demanded angrily, planting herself combatively in Dev's path.

"And if check up is unnecessary,then why do you get these dizzy spells intermittently?"

She watched as he strode a few steps away with his broad back facing her. Something in his demeanour tripped off her antennae. His stance was tense; as if he were braced.

"Dev, why are you resisting checkup? I am not telling anyone at home."

Dev scowled, but didn't bother to argue.

"What is the harm in just having a complete check-up done? You get it done for everybody in the family, for all your employees; then why not yourself?" Chandni persisted when he didn't counter her back in anger.

He looked quiet but there was implacable outrage igniting steadily beneath his cool facade. His expression hardened, "Chandni, doctors need to feed their stomachs, they will say thousand things just knowing, I can pay them whatever they demand. They will keep me hospitalized for life." In reality, he knew that he was not in best of his health.

"That's just rubbish, Dev! You are acting like a child now." Her pitch rose in indignation.

His voice turned glacial, "Chandni even if something is wrong, now is not the time to deal with it! I have certain priorities at the moment." Nothing else took priority over his revenge mission.

He took a deep breath trying to contain his anger and held her shoulders, "We can deal with things when they happen, right? I promise; I won't resist then."

"But why not stop things from happening? Why wait? Perhaps, we could even avoid these dizzy spells! Then there would never be any risk of your family knowing it." Chandni argued wearing his rational hat.

He met her gaze with eyes that lit like flames of the devil himself. An awkward silence followed where Dev refused to give up his mutinous stance.

She was left with no choice but resort to blackmail. "Suddenly someday, if you fall unconscious in the hallway or in front of the family, then they will call doctor immediately and then just imagine their shock!"

"OK!" Dev thundered raising his hands in defeat.

She wanted to jump happily and clap; but she resisted as she felt the tension and reluctance inside him. 

She had left him no options with her arguments. He hated being trapped like that.

"Happy, blackmailer?" He jeered.

He didn't mean the words; yet he said them just to have one above her.

More than his words, it was his tone that stung at her heart. She jerked around to hide the tears suddenly prickling in her eyes. Though, he didn't see them, he sensed them and beat himself in his mind. 'We, Boys are dumb!'

Yes! She had blackmailed him, once with his passports in different names; she didn't know him as Dev then... Then much later, after knowing him to be her Dev, the threat to disclose his medical file to his family and now, the threat that his family could someday know...But both times, she had meant it for his good...and both times, he had managed to hurt her. He felt like shit!  

For a moment, just once in their life, he wanted to catch his ears and do Murga for her...((Crouching pose) ...He was ready to do anything, just to make her smile happily again, to get back that sparkle in her eyes again...

Where had these feelings come from?...Suddenly he was aware of his deeper-than-bones connection with her...Just anything in the world for this woman!

He circled his arms around her from behind, pressing his chest to her back. He lowered his head to rest his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry" He whispered in her ears but she was too distressed to respond.

"I didn't mean to be an ass." He held her by her shoulders turning her around. "Look at me."

He gave her a repentant smile."I've been spoiled with all the times we've argued and I have won. I just hate to lose an argument to you. I am sorry; I'm just made like that!"

She looked at him raising her tear laden eyelids. "I know and I love my Dev like that!"

With a stifled imprecation, Dev bent down and drove her pink lips apart in a demanding kiss; running his hands very lightly over her for the pleasure of feeling her tremble beneath his touch. He pressed his body against hers dropping drugging kisses on the side of her neck. He pressed his hardness into her and ramped up the pressure beyond bearing when he murmured in her ear, 

"Something different today!" Divesting her of her salwar, he gained access to her wet core.

He backed her up until her legs were pressed hard against the bed. With skillful touches, rapid little brushes growing firmer all the time, he made her entire body awash with sensation. She clung to him. Her body was out of her control, it was Dev who was in complete charge of her pleasure; setting up the sweetest, strongest clenches she'd ever known. She was on the edge,hovering. And then a seismic event was beating down on her. It was as if he'd been waiting for her release, because no sooner had the explosions begun in her than he pressed her down on the bed. 

He turned around to start undressing.

She stretched her arms invitingly and wiggled her body,"Hurry up! Why you take so long, old man?"

He refused to bite her bait. He just stretched out his naked length against her and murmured against her neck. "I know my bet!" He smiled as he had been able to get her out of the teary mood back into his favourite Katto Chandu swag.

"Pleasure is supposed to be savored." he whispered in her ears. Dragging her close, he brought her beneath him. The wild dance of pleasure continued through the entire night.

"Why are you dressed like that?" "Why are you dressed up?"

Both Maasi and Chandni spoke out together, as Advay approached the dining table for breakfast. He was dressed casually in T-Shirt and jeans and worn a jacket on top. 

He looked totally different, much younger and casually handsome!

There was a carefree stance in his gait, a happy aura around him. Chandni knew, the night had been beautiful for both, cajoling each other, satiating each other and the afterglow had lingered on both. She met his gaze, for once nearly carefree and she realized she would do just about anything for him to stay that way instead of tortured and mired every night in revenge and guilt.

The family thought wonders will never cease with this couple...

He turned to Maasi, "Good morning, Maasi. I am not going to office today; so dressing down."

Then he turned to Chandni, "I am just going out to meet someone, I'll be back soon. Don't worry, I wouldn't go to office like this."

As he ate his breakfast, he spoke casually to all, "There will be extra security personnel from today outside mansion. I am deploying my security people for Chandni's safety. She goes out many times and she is new in Mumbai. I can't rush from office everyday. As such, people call me Joru ka Gulaam in office now."

Everybody stifled their smiles except Chandni. She looked at him with mock anger.

"But Bhaiyya, what about your security then?" Pooja was worried for her brother.

Chandni made a mocking face and gestured to Advay that she had the same question.

"If she is safe, I am safe... plus I am happy!" He put his arm around his sister in consolation, "Don't worry, Pooja! It's just a matter of few days. After that she and I will be together full time in Europe... so it doesn't matter!"

Naani was hearing this exchange quietly with her wise mind perceiving the undercurrents. "It's good that Chiku is staying at home. But Chiku, what will you do at home whole day?"

"Naani, we are both going out!" Chandni answered in hurry before Dev could reply.

"Going out? We are all going on trip abroad next week, what's the necessity to go out now?" Maasi protested with a furrow on her brow.

"Oh Come on, Ma! They deserve it." Pooja turned to the loving pair, 

"By the way, where are you two going this time? Beach you have already seen, just few days back."

Advay was in a fix. He hated lying to his family against a direct question. And then, there was also the risk of Miku opening his mouth to them about the jogging mishap. He had to think fast and manage both issues.

He simply adapted Krishna's philosophy and took a naro va kunjaro va'* stance.

"Chandni is taking me for a general health check up. She thinks I am old!"

Simultaneously, lot of things happened. Chandni's eyes widened in disbelief. How could he possibly bring their bedroom dialogue to dining table in public? This was his way of always being one above her and never losing. Her face reddened in abashment. She would have the earth swallow her at the moment; but managed with her mouth puckering open to make a big O.

Naani smiled her knowing glint with a tint of teasing wickedness. Pooja didn't know whether to be happy that her brother was finally going for a check-up or to blush with their clear sensuality. Maasi's furrow deepened. Murli and Shilpa turned their faces and covered their mouths to stop from bursting out laughing. 

But nobody knew how to react to Advay's statement; so Advay achieved his purpose of diverting their attention from his health. ....... After all, he knew his bet!

After breakfast Advay had a casual meeting with his informer cum organizer. The man had been waiting for Advay just outside the mansion. They met without any hi- hello formality. To any outsider, it would have looked as a casual chat; as both walked together like old friends. Yet both knew the importance of their meeting. 

Advay was firing his questions, one after the other. This was his way of operating everything in background and not letting anybody guess anything.

"What's the status on Paris travel arrangements for my friend?"

"Everything arranged, sir."

"Security taken care of?"

"Your regular, Sir!"

"Security for Veer Sir in Allahabad, tight?"

"Mr. Mishra has placed forty casual dressed security personnel, all carrying guns, spread all over Allahabad. Any suspicious movement will immediately be noted."

"His temple speech recording?"

"Going on sir. You'll get the film as soon as the meeting is over."

"General impression of public, any news?"

"Veer Sir has been giving excellent speech enthralling everybody. People knew him from before; but they see a total transformation in him and are hugely impressed. We will get their reactions after the meeting concludes."

A slow smile played on Advay's lips. Miku was his pride. Ma-Baba would have been so proud of him today!

"News on Shikha?"

"Sir, we started tracking her immediately after your call yesterday. She had been out for drinks and dinner in a pub with her classmate Mihir and few friends."

Advay's brows knitted in consternation, "Information on this Mihir."

"College student, in the same class as Shikha, he got his electives changed recently. Now his schedule matches with Shikha hundred percent. Middle class boy. Popular in Shikha's group. Quite close friendship with Shikha since last month or so."

Advay wondered whether Miku knew this Mihir person. And exactly how close the friendship was? He trusted Shikha but who was this Mihir? Did he not know about Shikha's alliance with Miku? If yes, did he respect their engagement? Of course, there had been no formal engagement; but everybody in family took the two as prospective couple.

Advay was not orthodox to disallow college friendships for Shikha. Yet, her being young and innocent, the risk of temptation with other friends could not be disregarded. This Mihir person could even have intentions like PP before to seduce Shikha and then run away. Advay pursed his lips together in scorn. Nobody could play on His Miku's love lady cheaply; even when he was not around.  

Both proceeded to Shikha's college,only to get information that Shikha had had some free lectures just before her regular lunchtime and had gone out of the college on Mihir's bike. Advay immediately tracked her location on his iPhone app. They were in the restaurant of a nearby middle class hotel.

Advay was genuinely concerned now. Why was Shikha exposing herself to such risks?...... Ok. She was in restaurant; but there was always possibility to get drugged and be taken to a room in hotel above. Chandni had faced that risk once. He must go to this place and prevent anything like that from happening.

Would Shikha accept his interference or would she retaliate? What would he say to her, why had he come?How had he known about her whereabouts? Well, he would cross the bridge when he came to it.

The moment Advay entered the restaurant, his gaze fell on the flamboyant college group in the corner. All were talking in typical college langu loudly. Some boys had their arms around the girls and interim gave quick pecks on their cheeks intermittently. Some were smoking; including few girls. Advay quietly scoffed to himself.

Advay thanked his stars that Shikha was not found in that state. He wouldn't be able to control his temper or his actions then. She was sitting alone leaning on 'Gems cake' and posing for click for some boy whom Advay assumed to be Mihir.

It was Shikha who first noticed Advay and stood up immediately in fear. Advay walked confidently towards her.The reason he had dressed down today was the possibility of meeting her group. He didn't want to come across as an intimidating ASR personality.

"Hi Shikha!"

"Hello Jiju! You, here?"

"Just happened to be nearby...Your friends, is it?...Won't introduce them to me?" Advay was totally nonchalant.

Shikha relaxed a little bit and spoke to her friends, "Meet Advay Singh Raizada, the business Tycoon." 

Everybody's eyes widened in awe. Advay was always in news for his SkyTel empire.

Advay was cool as he shook hands with a wide smile, "For you guys, I am just her favourite Jiju."

As he turned to Mihir to shake hands, he continued smoothly, "Shikha is engaged to my brother."

"Yes, I know! I have met Veer already. He comes almost every day to pick her up." There didn't seem any apparent guile on his face as Mihir spoke. But Advay would not take any chances.

"True! Since he's not there today,I thought let Shikha not feel that she's missing something. Are you guys done with lunch? Shall we leave, Shikha?"

"Jiju, I have lectures after sometime." Shikha was in dilemma.

"No issues! I'll drop you back for your lectures."

Nobody dared say a word in protest;as Advay was authoritative yet very smooth and polished in his behaviour. Shikha and Advay left the group after saying their goodbyes. Advay had parked on the road just outside the restaurant. He opened the passenger door for her with a smile and allowed her to get in before closing the door behind her.   

Suddenly, Shikha was reminded of Veer. He always did the same for her. Both brothers were perfect in their manners for girls. She had actually been worried; exactly what did Jiju have in mind. But she relaxed with his open-hearted smile.

"You are dressed differently today, Jiju?" She asked sceptically.

Advay's smile widened as he took the wheel and belted himself, "Not going to office today. Just small jobs here and there! Going out with your Jiji later. So no office attire! Why, are you embarrassed?"

"Hell, no!" Shikha exclaimed, "I would rather be embarrassed if you had appeared in three piece suit."

"I thought so!" He smiled bright at her. Though his expressions seemed open, Shikha found his comment vague.

"Shikha, you didn't come home to say bye to Veer." 

His tone was nonchalant, such that Shikha couldn't decide whether it was a statement or a question; but there was a nagging in her heart, he wanted an explanation.

"Jiju, I had been given important assignment to work on. I had spoken to Veer and told him."

Advay just nodded his head without making any comment. His face was a cool mask; she couldn't discern whether he approved or objected.

"Last night, I missed you at dinner."

Again the same tone...not exactly objecting or questioning but she would need to tell, where she had been.

"Jiju, I went for a celebration party with my friends. It was due from me for long time. I had told Veer earlier, but he promised, he would give lunch party someday later. Where does he have time?" Shikha pouted in a whine, "He is busy at the office and now he has run to Allahabad."

Advay suddenly realized that he was putting Miku on right track but in doing so, he was doing some injustice to his role as Shikha's boyfriend.

"My bad, Shikha! I have been keeping him busy, I suppose you know that!" he smiled at her, "Where did you people go?"

"They all wanted to go to a pub, I couldn't say no. That pub is regular joint for college parties." Shikha justified.

OK! At least, she was not at hiding anything! But that did not mean Advay approved of a pub party without the presence of Miku.    

"Have you been able to speak to Miku after he reached Allahabad?" The least he expected that she had updated Miku about this.

"Jiju, I wanted to. But yesterday,it was quite late. I missed a call from him while I was in the pub. Because of the noise, I couldn't hear the ring. Then when I noticed it, I thought he must have gone to sleep; so I didn't want to disturb him. Today morning, I suppose he was busy in meetings, so I didn't want to disturb him."

Advay would take the person to task if he received such reasoning from anybody else; but he understood Shikha's age, her youth, her college life. He didn't want to object and rob her of her freedom.

"You could have spoken to your Jiji."

Shikha's pitch rose immediately, "jiji?She only argues and fights with me nowadays! She's so obsessed by you, she doesn't even listen to anybody else. I would rather speak with you than her."

OKkk! So there had been some discord between the sisters. Advay knew that Chandu had a turbulent phase in her life lately; but now was not the time to justify her to Shikha.

"And these friends, today? Were they your regular college group? And how come you were out for lunch? You are given Tiffin from home, aren't you?"

"Yes Jiju! Today, Mihir wanted me to meet some of his friends who are our seniors and who have given the same exams that I am planning to give. I didn't want to refuse because I needed that support from them. It's all about networking, you know Jiju!"

Of course, Advay knew the importance of networking; but that did not mean he approved the kind of scene he had just witnessed. She seemed to have a justification for each of her deed from her angle. Yet he was somehow not satisfied. Typical college youth issues and perhaps a generation gap or something! 

Advay parked near a bridge and walked with Shikha.

"I understand networking, Shikha. But there's always a thin line between right and wrong."

"What do you mean, Jiju? Do you suspect me of some wrong doing?" Shikha lifted her chin in defiance.

"No Shikha! Not at all! I trust you completely! It's just that I don't trust the world. You never know who has what intentions in mind."

He took a pregnant pause looking out in far horizon, "For a young woman, it can be that she does not mean anything but men can take it as signals for what they want. One needs to be careful, you know!"

"Of course, I am careful, Jiju!Firstly, such things don't happen regularly. Its just yesterday and today!Unfortunately, Veer is not here...otherwise, he would have been with me everywhere."

"Precisely, Shikha! So don't you feel it would have been better to postpone till Miku came back?"

"Oh No, Jiju! These people today are leaving soon for their further career. Somehow, the time was available only today for lunch. And Jiju, I choose my friends carefully. I have lived independently before in Banaras, too! I can take care of myself."

Advay thought of the mishap of Meghna, the baby and then Chandni giving the baby her name... the whole mess was the gift of their Banaras so called "free living"! And then Chandni's kidnap, too! Advay scoffed in his mind.

It didn't look like Shikha had taken any lessons from that. But it was not the time to mention that here. He continued to listen to her views.

"Jiju, anywhere I ever go, men are going to flaunt themselves at me; but I know whom I want, what I want. I don't pay any heed to such people. I continue on my path, I have some goals in life.I'll take the required support I need; but I won't fall into any trap."

Advay focused a questioning gaze on her, "Do you understand and appreciate that true support comes only from family; that the Family is more loyal and more to be trusted than society."

Shikha didn't respond, she was busy contemplating his words. Advay walked them back to the car. 

There was that one dark fact that she did not mention because perhaps she didn't ponder on it...

that he himself had not dared to ask for the fear of precipitating a retaliation...

that even Miku ignored perhaps because of his happy-go-lucky way with life...

Yet, Advay could not put away the nagging in his heart as he drove...All pointed to a day of reckoning in the future!

"Did Shikha truly understand what she actually wanted from life?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Context

*Naro va Kunjaro Va" - this is an idiom coming from ancient Indian history(Mahabharat) where Krishna advised Udhishthir to speak half truth and remain vague so as to achieve his purpose. Read complete story on Google.

Advay and Chandu had their love filled life and Chandni managed  to get his OK for checkup in exchange of her accepting security. But as Pooja queried, will there not be any threat for Advay's security in future?

Advay adapted the half truth policy to avoid focus on his condition. But can the actual check up point out to health issues? What will be Advay's stance then?

A new track is now opened with Shikha. There's nothing objectionable in her behaviour. She's typical today's woman, independent and career oriented. And her nature has always been a little on brash side right from Allahabad days. 

I love this Advay as elder guardian/ family head. His approach to her is so wise. He didn't confront her in front of anyone else, thus helping her save her pride, he also got all his explanation in a very rational way without playing any blame game. 

It's not easy handling someone much younger to you, especially in a relation like Advay Shikha. So he is finding it difficult perhaps to explain his perspective. Don't we face very similar issues while managing our kids/ our youngsters?Wink Advay's patience is admirable.

So as Advay felt, what reckoning might come in future?πŸ˜‰

Hit Like button, you gals need to win the game!πŸ˜†

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saxena_hgt

Wow u weave love life so beautifully with family love. Having kids at home, can turn any grim atmosphere into fun loving.. that is d innocence of a child.. seeing whole family together is alwayz feel good. Finally chandani helped advay to take one more step towards attaining peace with his past.. looking forward to this best friend & all d colours he will bring in life of all d raizadas ...

Hey Prachi! I am holding my ears and doing a murga pose. πŸ˜† Had it in mind to reply to you, but caught up in writing one after the other updates and then my trip.

Thanks so very much for your comment.

yes, I enjoy writing the family love, you have read it in initial chapters, too!😊

Where have you been lately? 

You remember, once long back you had said, you wanted to see how Shikha would change during transition and have challenges...That's what has come out in latest chapter... hope you are enjoying the overall character development.

See you soon to read my chapters😳