Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnDan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope Ganesha and Chandni's love will help Advay to become healthy and the doctor's words about Advai's prospects will not come true ๐Ÿ˜”

Advay and Chandni in this chapter seem to be one. Their love seems eternal โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Edited by AnnDan - 5 years ago
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AnnDan

I hope Ganesha and Chandni's love will help Advay to become healthy and the doctor's words about Advai's prospects will not come true ๐Ÿ˜” 

My story has twists and turns๐Ÿ˜†. Ganesha's blessing is eternal. Chandni has asked for blessing to protect her sindoor(beloved), so naturally nothing happens to Advay. 
But the way that episode was important and her saying punish me whatever further is partly coming true, this episode is important and will lead to another twist later๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Advay and Chandni in this chapter seem to be one. Their love seems eternal โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

I loved Barun expression in hospital bed the best! His situation brought tears to my eyes. Poor guy, he wants to live, be healthy for his wife and he so much cares for rest of his family as well.

Ann, by the way, any idea, where is Regina? No new edits posted in her creations gallery. Not coming to IF either. Things OK? Why don't yu connect with her and check out.
AnnDan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

[/DIV]

Ann, by the way, any idea, where is Regina? No new edits posted in her creations gallery. Not coming to IF either. Things OK? Why don't yu connect with her and check out.

IndiaForums does not accept her new edits
Regina.BS thumbnail

I don't know what happened. I can only write comments and like ๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by: Regina.BS

I don't know what happened. I can only write comments and like ๐Ÿ˜’

For Pic posting if you are using direct copy paste, it may not work for you at this stage, once you post more and reach higher levels, it might work better but not always. As I originally told you, using Imgur is best method. If there's problem there write to global moderator Shruti or tech team Jyoti_06. They can resolve your issue.

Ann told me, your parents are not in best of health and your Mum had surgeries. Hope they are enjoying better health now. wishing them a speedy recovery and log healthy life

Regina.BS thumbnail

Ann told me, your parents are not in best of health and your Mum had surgeries. Hope they are enjoying better health now. wishing them a speedy recovery and log healthy life

Thank you Neha, Mommy is fine now, but she needs constant care. She is 94 years old, but she is very vigorous and active, I'm proud of her)
Regina.BS thumbnail

For Pic posting if you are using direct copy paste, it may not work for you at this stage, once you post more and reach higher levels, it might work better but not always. As I originally told you, using Imgur is best method. If there's problem there write to global moderator Shruti or tech team Jyoti_06. They can resolve your issue.

Yes I used copying all the time. I have to try another way
Happy Holi to All My Readers!

Save yourself, Girls! Advay gets naughty and about to pick colour! You'll get dyed in the colour of love!

Advay's honeymoon and Miku the warrior in Allahabad upcoming...just waiting for like hits!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sharing Chaitali's beautiful edit
sonya317 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒHappy Holi  Let love Shine And let all the beautiful colors of the world unite us all.๐Ÿ˜‰
Barni thumbnail
Happy Holi!!!