Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Lovely update

Ishita was admiring raman her pov was nice she kissed his cheek and hugged him he also hugged her back she realized he is awake ishra moment was lovely and their talk was beautiful ishita was admiring ramans pic he saw that he teased her loved their littile cute antics payal was happy seeing ishra happy raman told ishita he have invited his client for dinner ishita said she will prepare everything payal asked ishita to keep her trust on raman always in evening ishita preapred food payal helped her doorbell rang ishita opened the door she got happy seeing raman but was shocked seeing guest raman went inside to keep his bag that guest got happy seeing ishita disgusting man ishita called raman out that guest was surprised seeing her angry avtar hope ishita will trust raman

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

thank u 

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divancute

Nice updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra moments. Raman is amazed to see new side of ishu. Payal is happy to see ishra together. Love the last part where ishu gave back to his clients.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

Oho u stopped at wrong timing. Waiting to see ishita action and Raman reaction. 

It's a good update

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DipaliG

Interesting update.. Waiting for next.. Continue soon 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thank you so much for the response. Glad you are liking this story.

Part-6

Raman came out immediately as Ishita shouted and asked what happened. Ishita looked at that man angrily while the person was looking curiously to know what she is going to do. Raman hold her hand and asked the matter to which she looked at him and remembered the past. She took a deep breath and said hugging him,

I - Raman, he is not a good person. He tried to….

R - What? Tell me Ishita what happened?

I - He tried to…. No. He misbehaved with me..

Saying she looked at Raman to see his reaction while Raman asked calmly,

R - Ishita, are you sure what are you saying? He is my client.

Ishita got scared first thinking he will also not believe her while the person smiled but his smile was short lived as he got a tight slap from Raman the moment Ishita said yes.

Man - Mr Bhalla, what are you doing? You will believe what she will say. I didn't do anything.

Raman slapped him again making him angry.

Man - How dare you?

R (beating him) - How dare you to misbehave with my wife?

Man - At least, listen to me. She is lying.

R (holding his collar angrily) - Don't you dare to say anything against my wife. I know her very well. She can't lie to me.

He said beating him while Ishita who was happy that he believes her so much, got scared thinking what if Raman got angry on her knowing the truth.

Man - I'm telling you Mr Bhalla. She is fooling you. She is lying.

Raman was beating him and asked why she will lie. She don't even know him while the man was saying again and again that she is lying and at last, he had to admit that they already each other and told him everything, past and present. Ishita got scared. Raman stopped beating him and looked at Ishita for answer.

I (scaring) - Raman, I can explain….

R -Yes or no.

Ishita said yes.

Man - See I told you na. She is lying. You beat me without my mistake….

R - Today she is lying, that time you lied. Hisab barabar ho gaya. Nhi?

Ishita and the person looked at him.

R - What's say Payal?

P - Superb. Your plan was absolutely fantastic. Teer ek dum nishane par laga hai.

R - Thanks.

I - plan??

P - Yes it was a trap for making him to confess his deeds and got him punished for that. It was all planned… by your husband, Raman Kumar Bhalla.

She was saying when the doorbell rang. Raman opened the door and police came inside, arrested that person. They were going taking him when Ishita stopped them and coming to that man, she gave him a tight slap while Raman warned him to be away from his wife. Police went taking him. Payal told how Raman planned it, they already called police and they were seeing and hearing everything via CCTV camera. Ishita's eyes got teary. She came to Raman, hit him lightly on his arm and then hugged him tight making him surprise.

I - You are very bad. You know how much I got scared.

Raman rubbed her back making her relax while Payal was happy seeing them together and sent a silent prayer. After some time,

P - Thodi to Sharma Karo. I'm here only.

Ishra broke the hug and Raman wiped her tears.

I - Mujhe bhi bta dete pehle ki yeh sab Karne wale ho.

R - Agar tumhe bta dete to tumhara andar ki soi Hui Ishita ko Kaise jagate.

I - Achaji.. aur o Jo itna Sara khana rakha hai. Pta bhi hai kitni mehnat lagi thi.

R - See Payal. Pati chahe kuch bhi karle par patni ko to taane hi maarne hai. Aur rhi bat khane ki to….

Mimi - To hum hai na.

They said coming inside. Ishita asked how the day was.

Mihika - Superb Akka. We enjoyed…. Actually I enjoyed it fully. After a long time we went out for the whole day. It was too good but we are tired.

I - Don't worry. Dinner ready hi hai. Acha Kia tum dono aa gaye.

After that all had dinner together. At night, Raman was sleeping peacefully while Ishita was looking at him smiling and thanking her nurugan to send him into her life. She was thinking how good he is and how he changed her life for good forever. He solved all her problems. She was lying when he turned to her and his hand touched her hand in his sleep. She held his hand and kissed it, then smiled at her own acts. She thought for a few seconds, then got up and went to the other side of bed. She lay behind Raman and slept hugging him from behind. Next morning, Payal went back to Delhi and usual routine started. Ishra went to their respective work place. In night,,

R - Ishita, kya tum sunday ko free hogi? Tumhe kahi lekar jana hai.

I - Kaha?

R - Kuch kam hai.

I - Ok. I’ll be free.

It was sunday. Ishita got ready as usual while Raman asked her to change and wear something different.

I - Ek to aap mujhe bta nhi rhe ho ki kaha lekar ja rhe ho. i can’t decide what to wear.

R - Ok. Let me tell you. Actually, we are going for… outing.

I - Outing?? Suddenly?? Yeh to aap mujhe bta sakte the na.

R - Actually, we have been living here for a long time but we never went for an outing. I mean I never took you out. Mumbai mein reh kar mumbai nhi dikhaya. That day when Mihika was telling you how they enjoyed….

I - That’s why I always say that you are the best. Matlab how can you? How can you read my mind and heart so nicely?

She changed her dress and wore jeans and top. Raman first took her to Sidhivinayak mandir, then they went to a few tourist places, had lunch in his favourite restaurant and roamed around enjoying each other’s company. They had dinner together and at last went to a beach. They played for some time with sand and water, then they walked silently holding each other’s hand talking about the whole day they spent together. They were walking when they saw a couple was sitting in an intimate position. Ishita turned immediately,

I - Cheee.. Don’t they have shame? Aise openly kahi bhi chalu ho jate hai. Chalo yahan se.

R - Wait. Hum vaha jakar baithte hai, aisi koi interference nhi hogi…. for sometime… phir chalte hai.

I - Ok.

They settled aside far away from those people. Ishita was still making faces annoyingly while Raman smiled seeing her. Ishita saw him and asked,

I - Why are you laughing at me like this? Joke mara maine koi.

R - Nhi, but…. Why are you so annoyed seeing them? Here, most of the….

I - I know and I just hate it. I mean aise besharmo ki tarah apne private moments ko openly…. I hate it. Chalo ek pal ke liye maan lete hai, ek dusre ka hath pakad kar chal rhe ho, hug bhi karlo, forehead kiss bhi chal jaaye par inhe dekho, seedha french kiss aur itna intimate ho jate hai… Chee. sharm nhi aati inhe aise harkate karme mein. Kitna gatiya lagta hai aise kisi ke bhi saamne apne bedroom ki…..

She was continuously speaking looking here and there not realising what she was saying but stopped when she looked at him and realised her words. She got embarrassed and looked at the opposite side avoiding him while he smiled at her.

I (thinking) - Tu bhi na Ishita, apne emotions mein kuch jyada hi beh gayi, nonstop bole hi ja rhi thi. Kya soch rhe honge Raman…. Vaise kya sochenge… apne husband se hi kaha aur kuch galat bhi nhi kaha bas thoda awkward tha because we are not that much open.

She was not meeting his eyes and to remove the awkwardness between them, he said,

R - Vaise main batana bhool gaya, thodi der pehle ma ka call aaya tha.

I - Kya? Mumiji ne call kiya tha? Is waqt? Sab thik hai na ghar par. Main bhi na, mumbai ghoomne ke chakkar mein unhe ek bar bhi phone nhi kiya. Kya keh rhi thi mummiji. Ek kam karti hu unse bat hi kar leti hu. aap apna mobile do.. par aapke mobile mein battery nhi hai…. main jati hu aur gadi mein se phone…..

She said and stood up to go but Raman held her hand to stop, she slipped at the sand and fell on him. Both looked at each other. Ishita stood up after a few minutes and sat straight while Raman said that she can call her in the morning as they must have slept till now and there is nothing to worry. He saw an ice cream vendor and went to buy. He came back with a big ice cream cup. She got excited and asked seeing only one cup,

I - Kya hum isse share karne wale hai?

R - Kyu? Don’t tell me ki ice cream openly share karna bhi besharm…

I - I didn’t mean that.

R - Vo kya hai na mera dil chilla chilla kar keh rha tha ki mujhe apni wife ko apne hatho se icecream khilani hai.

I - Achaji? aur kya kya karne ko keh rha hai aapka dil.

R - Permission hai?

I - Chalo di permission. aap bhi kya yad rakhoge ki kitni achchi biwi mili hai aapko.

R - Ab permission mil hi gayi hai to  kyu na vo sab kiya jaaye jo mera dil keh rha hai.

I - Yes, now feed me.

R - Ha ha kyu nhi. par ice cream se pehle kuch karna hai.

I - Kya?

She asked confused while Raman moved closer to her, making her nervous. He moved very close and moved his hand towards her face. Her nervousness was increasing while he was smiling at her from inside. She was looking at him all lost and didn’t realise when he tied her hairs in a clutcher and said moving back.

R - Now it’s good, ab tumhe khane mein disturb nhi hoga.

Ishita looked at him confused while he explained making her realise. He smiled at her and fed her while she thought that he purposely did all this but then forgot it when she had cold ice cream by his hands. He was feeding her and enjoying seeing her enjoying it. After few bites, she said,

I - Wait, mera dil bhi mujhe kuch keh rha hai.

He looked at her confused.

I - Mera dil keh rha hai ki mujhe bhi aapko…

Raman smiled thinking she will feed him but his smile turned into frown as she put ice cream on his nose and said,

I - …. aapko nhi aapki nak ko khilau ice cream.

Saying so she stood up and ran away as she knew he would not leave her so easily and she was right, the moment he realised her act, he ran behind her to hold her. Both continued chasing each other for sometime. Then at last, they sat back when they got tired and laughed at themselves. Ishita held his arm and kept her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. He placed his hand over her hand and asked,

R - Tired?

I - Thoda sa.

R - Let’s go….

I - Thodi der aise hi rahne do, phir chalte hai.

She said resting for a while. He didn’t disturb her and was feeling good having her close to him. After some time, he realised that she slept. He smiled, kissed her forehead and took her to his car picking her in his arms. He reached to his car and thought how to open the door, having her in his arms, he was thinking of taking someone’s help when she woke up and told him to put her down. Soon they ;eft from there. They reached their home after an hour.

Raman entered the room after changing into night clothes and saw her waiting for him, yawning.

R - Neend aa rhi hai to so jaao. Morning mein hospital bhi jana hai.

I - I was just waiting for you.

R (asked sitting at his side of bed) - Why?

I - To thank you.

He was about to say something but she interrupted,

I - I know aapko thank you ki jarurat nhi hai par mujhe kehna hai. Thank you so so so so much…. infinite times. I know according to you, you always do very small things but these little things make me feel very special aur aaj ka din to maine itna enjoy kiya hai ki I can’t explain in words. I really enjoyed it so much and that to be after so many years. Thank you so much, mujhe khud se milane ke liye…..

She was continuously thanking him when he stopped her and asked her not to thank him as he was just fulfilling his husband’s duty. He told her to sleep as it was too late. Both slept contented with their life.

Here I’m ending this part. Hope it was good. quite long.

Precap - Twist in Ishra life….

Kadianvi thumbnail

updated next part. Hope you will like it....

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update I hope there is positive twist ishra should realise their feeling for each other continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 

Raman stood up for Ishita ❤️

Loved how ishita is enjoying her this new phase👍🏼

Loved ishra’s sweet moments of togetherness ❤️

Lets see what twist awaits them

Ty 4 d pm too