Waiting for more

thank u di

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divancute

Nice updt dr

Totally loved it so much

Raman punished his client for misbehaving with his wife. Love ishra outing. And their small cute moment was awesome. Eagerly waiting for to know what twist in ishra life.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Superb update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: omsai24

Amazing update

That man was looking at ishita thinking what she will do she shouted raman he came and asked what happened she hugged him and said that man misbehaved with her raman asked her if she is sure he is his client ishita got scared thinking raman will not trust her that man smiled raman punched him ishita was shocked Raman started beating him that man was saying ishita is laying ishita thought what if raman will get to know the truth she got scared that man told raman everything ishita got scared raman looked at ishita and asked yes or no she got scared and said yes raman said it's equal now he lied ishita in past now she did the same Payal said right raman said it was his plan to make him confess police arrested that man ishita cutely complained about food wasting ishita is so cute ishra outing was lovely

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

thank u so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldilkaur

Beautiful update 

Raman stood up for Ishita ❤️

Loved how ishita is enjoying her this new phase👍🏼

Loved ishra’s sweet moments of togetherness ❤️

Lets see what twist awaits them

Ty 4 d pm too

thank you so much

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaparekh2

Awesome update I hope there is positive twist ishra should realise their feeling for each other continue soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-7

Slowly time started passing. Few more months passed. Ishra were living happily together, their relationship was also growing slowly and beautifully. They were handling their professional and personal lives nicely and cordially. Both were falling in love with each other with each passing day, but none was ready to confess it for different reasons. Raman was very well aware of his feelings and never tried to hide it or deny it to himself but he didn’t want Ishita to know his feelings, he knew that somewhere she was also falling in love with him but he found her in some confusion or in dilemma so he thought to give her some more time. On the other hand, Ishita was realising her feelings but she was taking much time to accept it. But they were happy with their slowly progressing relationship. Both used to do small little things for each other like making food according to each other's comfort level, especially Ishita who used to have different shifts or Raman picking her from hospital in late hours even when she had her own car, Ishita also never failed to perform her duties of wife, he always stay awake along with her when she used to study, etc, their small gestures were making their relationship more beautiful.

One day, it was lunch time, Ishita called Raman but he didn't answer the call as he was busy in the meeting. After two hours, Raman was still in the meeting when Mihir informed him that Ishita came. He told everyone to take a break and went to his cabin only to get surprised to see Ishita waiting for him and dressed beautifully.

R - Aaj Dr sahiba hospital chod Kar office mein Kaise? Vo bhi itna saj dhaj ke.

I - Dr hospital mein, Abhi to ek pati vrata patni apne pyare pati Dev ke liye lunch le Kar aai hai.

R - Ohho, pati vrata and all. Vaise iski Kya jarurat thi?

I - Bhot jyada jarurat thi. Because I know ki mere husband kitne busy the ki lunch bhi skip kar rhe the. That’s why main khud aa gayi yeh soch kar ki mera call answer nhi kar rhe par mujhe kaise answer nhi karenge. This is very bad Raman, na khud time par lunch kar rhe ho aur na apne employees ko karne de rhe ho.

R - Yeh tum bol rhi ho. Khud to time par lunch karti nhi ho.

I - My case is different. I can’t make patients wait for me but your meeting can wait.

R - Ok. Ab khane ko kuch milega ya lecture se kaam chalana padega?

Ishita served him while Raman sat for lunch but Ishita felt his discomfort. She asked him but he denied  saying nothing while eating the food. He asked her to eat but she stood and went behind his chair. He asked her the matter but she didn’t say anything and started massaging his shoulder and head.

R - how did you…..

I - Now, don’t ask me ki mujhe kaise pta chala. Agar aapko meri har problem mere kahe bina samajh aa jati hai to mujhe bhi aa jata samajh.

She continued massage for a few minutes when Raman stopped her feeling good. He made her sit and fed her thanking her.

I - Agar main thanks kehna start kar dia na to yeh lunch to kya aise dher sare lunch kam pad jaayenge.. Aapne itna sab kiya, mujhe aapko dher sara thanks kehna chahiye...

R - Keh to diya tumne, mere liye half day le kar, lunch banakar office mein laa kar….

I - bhot ho gayi baate ab khana kha liya jaaye.

Both smiled and continued their lunch.

After a few days, Ishra got a call from Alok, her brother and he informed them that Iyers were coming to Mumbai to meet them after a few days. Mr Iyer asked them to tell them one day when they would be free, making Ishita surprised that they used to ask her to take off according to them but this was the first time they were coming to meet them and they were asking her schedule. She told them the day and on the same day they came to Mumbai in the morning itself. Ishra came to pick them up at the airport. Soon they reached their flat. Ishra served them tea and snacks, they were waiting to know the reason behind their changed behaviour, Ishita’s parents were smiling and they met her warmly then Aalok was also smiling fully. After some time, they apologised to Ishita for their behavior and told them that they had realised their mistake, they failed as parents and always gave more importance to their work and social life than their own children. Iyers family united and all shared a lovely hug. Raman was seeing them happily, he wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes and looked at Ishita who was smiling fully and happy tears were there in her eyes which she wiped and looked at him. Both shared a sweet smile and Raman prayed to the god to keep this happiness forever. Aalok came to him and thanked him, hugging him. Aalok said that he was the best decision their parents made for her, making Ishita feel proud. Raman asked them to take some rest then they would make this day special. All agreed to enjoy it and went to the rooms. The moment Ishra entered their room, Ishita closed the door and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and she started crying out of happiness while he just smiled and let her live her happiness, he kept rubbing her back. After some time, she got fine and he kissed her forehead asking her if she was fine. She nodded in yes and shared her happiness, she was so happy and excited, started dancing, taking him too while he was surprised to see her behaving like a kid. He too joined her. After some time, she again hugged him and even kissed his cheek, thanking him for coming into her life. Then they started thinking how to make this day special.

It was lunch time. Ishra had prepared many dishes together for them. Iyers were happy seeing her happy in her married life. All enjoyed their lunch together. Her parents were feeling proud of their son-in-law for how he was helping their daughter in each and every work. They had heard about it many times but were seeing it from their own eyes.

Then they spent time together playing, talking. Iyers met Mihir and Mihika also who were also happy for Ishita. It was evening time, Ishita, Mihika and Mrs Iyer prepared dinner together while Raman, Mihir, Mr Iyer and Aalok had some business related conversation. Dinner was ready. They had made a cake also to celebrate the day while Raman and Mihir had decorated the hall a little bit. Ishita brought the cake and they were ready to cut it, Mihir got a call and took Raman aside. They were waiting for them when Raman and mihir came, they were looking worried, Ishita asked what happened but Raman denied saying some office issue. He told them that they had to go and asked them to enjoy it. He also told ishita not to wait for him as he would not be able to come. She denied cutting the cake without him. He didn’t want to spoil her day so he stayed for some time, they cut the cake and all fed each other. At last, Raman asked her not to worry, he would sort it out everything, she tried to ask the matter but he didn’t and was leaving with Mihir when Police reached there and asked him where he was leaving. All were shocked. Raman told them that he was coming to them only while the policeman said that no thief comes to the police himself. Ishita asked him why he called him a thief. Raman told her to stop worrying and tried to request the police not to create a scene in his family, he would come with them but the policeman said that his family should also know his true colors, what he is doing outside his house especially his wife. Raman tried to stop him but he didn’t listen to him. Ishita got angry and asked what he wanted to say. He asked her to switch on the television, she would get to know the truth. She got worried and immediately switched on the TV, Raman tried to stop her but couldn’t. All were shocked to see the news,

News - Todays breaking news. Delhi based one of the top businessmen, Mr Om Prakash Bhalla’s son, very well known, Raman Kumar Bhalla. One lady has accused him of physical and sexual harassment, she is an employee of his office in Mumbai. Sunte hai ki Lady ka kya kehna hai,

Lady - I joined his office a few months back only. From the day one only, he had bad eyes on me, he used to behave with me extra sweetly, giving compliments every now and then, offering lift to drop me, etc etc. Initially I thought  that he is good but slowly his sweet talk turned into flirty, touching me here and there, then started giving me indications that he likes me and one day he openly told me to have a one night stand with him. I declined immediately and told him that he is married but he said that his wife would never get to know. He started giving me gifts and tried to impress me. As I was an orphan and none was around me so he threatened me to destroy her career and started torturing me, without any other option, I agreed. One day, he called me in a hotel room and we spent a night there…. (she started crying) I thought it’s over but again he started torturing me, blackmailed me that he had our photos from that night and tried to misbehave with me many times. He started asking for more nights… I can’t take it anymore…..

Everyone was shocked listening to that woman and looked at Raman for an explanation. Ishita switched it off and said to the policeman that she is lying, her husband can’t do anything like this. The policeman told that they got the proofs against him, hotel details clearly indicate that they were there only and few more proofs, so he had to arrest him. Ishita looked at Raman and asked him to say something. Raman said that he can explain. Mr Iyer asked him to answer in yes or no if he was there or not, he was silent not knowing how to handle the situation. The policeman said that his silence is saying everything but Ishita declined to agree and asked him to swear on her and told the truth, without any other option, he had to accept the fact and nodded in yes looking down making everyone shocked, especially Ishita, her eyes got filled. He tried to explain but before he could say anything, she ran out of the house making him shocked, he ran behind her followed by others, the policeman tried to stop Raman in between so he was far from her while she ran while tears were flowing from her eyes, she didn’t believe anyone else but when he accepted the fact, she couldn’t control and ran away not knowing where she was running. Before Raman could save her, she was hit by a car and fall on the road…..

Here I‘m ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Is raman innocent?