Karisma kapoor on the cover of brides today india magazine.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
For january 2019 issue,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She looks gorgeous!

I feel sad that she never got the fairytale story that she deserved. Sometimes I see a sense of sadness when she talks or even in her pics. But at the same time I see a lot of strength and motivation especially because of her kids to take on life with a smile. And she has such a loving family to always be by her side through thick and thin!
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie_Rani

She looks gorgeous!

I feel sad that she never got the fairytale story that she deserved. Sometimes I see a sense of sadness when she talks or even in her pics. But at the same time I see a lot of strength and motivation especially because of her kids to take on life with a smile. And she has such a loving family to always be by her side through thick and thin!

People always compare her with Kareena as Karena seems to have a sorted life. But i think Karishma is more relatable at personal level. She is a really strong woman. I haven't seen her blaming people or situations. i rarely saw people talking negative about her personality. I wish she finds happiness, remains positive and strong.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

People always compare her with Kareena as Karena seems to have a sorted life. But i think Karishma is more relatable at personal level. She is a really strong woman. I haven't seen her blaming people or situations. i rarely saw people talking negative about her personality. I wish she finds happiness, remains positive and strong.

well to me she is, but I know a lot of people on the net who are just like kareena, so I am not surprised they are her fans.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Karisma for her humility and also the fact that she was very competent in some of the movies she has worked, unlike her sister. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

I love Karisma for her humility and also the fact that she was very competent in some of the movies she has worked, unlike her sister. 

bingo! She is very down to earth, content and comfortable in her own skin kind of person, hard to believe Kareena is her sister! As for acting, yes, the comedies she has done in 90s, and also all of her hard-hitting stuff is something else!
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My all time fav❤️, I agree with others , she comes across as a very humble person and doesn't badmouth other people just for the sake of it. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I love this woman so much ❤️
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One of the better actresses in BW that actually knew how to act. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

well to me she is, but I know a lot of people on the net who are just like kareena, so I am not surprised they are her fans.

Just realised that earlier it made no sense so edited it 😆Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago