Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hatelove2012

Wow so much said and felt. Hope Karan is successful. 

Thanku...he will be for certain extent..but again...life is not that pretty  easy

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzii

Manohar is trying to play Cupid in his son’s life he wants someone like khushi for him but doesn’t know that she is already engaged n I must say what a hilarious name khushi gave to Aman a leech  he is truly a parasite who has stacked himself with khushi,Karan was asking for help to find Sheetal n unknowingly khushi felt something bcoz they were talking abt her sister which she is not aware of her wareabouts I really hope Karan rescue her from that black hole.

Thanku :)

Hmm Manohar really is cupid and he will turn more......

Right..that blood soul feeling is what khushi felt...dil se dil tak in this case... sister bonding

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Thanku so much

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Sreema3

thanks soo much....it was a very beautiful update:)

Thanku dearest...

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv456

Guess they are not going to agree on anything nice 

Ha ha...attack and Counter attack .

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

The delay was worth it

Both of them talking something dil se dil tak..

Mr Leech.. Nice name given😂

I wonder when Khushi could hear his conversation, where were Arnav's ears when she was talking to her mother.. She took Aman's name as well😐

Hope the words of Khushi make Arnav help Karan to bring out the woman(Sheetal) out of the pit of prostitution..

Update next soon

Live

Vandie

Thanku thanku dearest..

I was finger crossed with my update..

Mr leech name bothered him...I couldn't  think again better any name for our Aman.. ;)

Ah ha. He was looking at GPS panel for navigation , he did look towards her momentarily,  but again he being Arnav, he won't give damm ..he easily ignore...but question again till where...days are not far..

That coming up in next chapter..

Jaldi try karungi yar..

Love

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Did Arnav catch Aman's name in the conversation?

He ignored. He was onto gpps setting

aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh God so much attitude this arnav has, i hope he helps karan after listening khushi words. Also aman called as leech haha truly he is a leech and big time creepy opportunist.  I just cant wait now how khushi truth is going to come out also will arnav forgive her or will help her out of this mess she created and also in sheetal case. Also m glad atleast manohar is only person who likes khushi among plethora of her haters , i guess he will play a role in arnav and khushi love storg fingers crossed. I dont know how arnav and khushiilove story will start as i have a feeling that aman , lavanya and anjali will play a big game and try to break them apart. I really dont know how is khushi gonna face all these leeches in her life. Thanx for the update dear

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: aroohiw

Oh God so much attitude this arnav has, i hope he helps karan after listening khushi words. Also aman called as leech haha truly he is a leech and big time creepy opportunist.  I just cant wait now how khushi truth is going to come out also will arnav forgive her or will help her out of this mess she created and also in sheetal case. Also m glad atleast manohar is only person who likes khushi among plethora of her haters , i guess he will play a role in arnav and khushi love storg fingers crossed. I dont know how arnav and khushiilove story will start as i have a feeling that aman , lavanya and anjali will play a big game and try to break them apart. I really dont know how is khushi gonna face all these leeches in her life. Thanx for the update dear

Arnav will come to know her truth...but few more waiting period..

Yeah..manohar is cool person..he has his own intention...it will be relieved.. 

Khushi hmm...her hunt is there..

But before that..bit of Arnav and khushi iam into

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Was waiting for the update so badly...I am so glad Khushi put forward her thoughts straight up to Arnav about being compassionate and not judgmental and about having power and using it for the right cause, at least when life has provided him with the opportunity. How much of Khushi's words will show its effect and results is for us to speculate about...Arnav's Ego would be the biggest hindrance along with his past notions..

Khushi has not event the faintest hint that it is her own sister who is cheated and forced into this sex trafficking and flesh trade...I feel really bad about how she will take it if and when Sheetal's condition and story be unmasked.

Did Khushi really save Aman's name as Mr. Leech ? I thought she was grateful and thankful about Aman's support and help, as much as she is made to believe...