Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I always believe that it's the role and the character essence which is bigger than the fact of lead or supporting. I'm so happy that Basant took this up. Sometimes the screen space may not be large but if you're being someone solid, there's no difference.
This Balram wouldn't be the Balram we see, without Basant.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
For example, I've seen Kartikeya. Not with the same enthusiasm as Balram but still the story there is so so boring, I get bored.😆
Never knew what the actor was capable of until I saw Balram. The writing and sketch matters a lot. 
As you said, he's so so efficient. I'm happy we got this package of a show. Brilliant acting, great writing and direction.
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

You know, the moment I saw Balram, I thought that VG had gone off air. But only recently I came to know that nopes, Basant is juggling two shows!
Yeah I saw on his IG, he's quite occupied with the track. I hope we get our Ballu in form soon. Don't tell me they'll make him unconscious too, along with others 😕

i didn't know VG belongs to contiloe, its a big production house thank god he is continuing there as well

personally i feel there is no need to drag him to umargram just for expression shots, we can wait... call him again when there is something significant for him to do
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know, the moment I saw Balram, I thought that VG had gone off air. But only recently I came to know that nopes, Basant is juggling two shows!
Yeah I saw on his IG, he's quite occupied with the track. I hope we get our Ballu in form soon. Don't tell me they'll make him unconscious too, along with others  😕

No dear! I don't think so! Kahna's maya does not work on ballu! Ballu is not even, obliged to TIME, just like kahna! Remember, vrindavan nirmaan episode? Only kahna and ballu were the ones, not affected by the time stopping!

So, i don't think, any harm can be done to him, coz they aren't HUMANS in the first place! They are like, divine souls, holding this human body as a VESSEL!

Also, basant's schedule is simultaneous! He shoots for VG at night and comes back to umargram for RK in day time! So, it gets equalized i guess!😃 (Damn, sunne mei hi, hectic lagta hai!😆) i wonder, itnii energy aati kaha se hogi!

Anyways, I strongly feel, ballu would contribute in killing of aghasur! I hope at least!😆
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Ohh! So, maybe they had met in context to the show only! I thought, aive hi casually mile the!!😆

Who was the other guy then, tusu? Even was a cast member of the previous RK?😕

you are talking about this pic na?

img01

the other girl is also an actress and was supposed to work in RK earlier

i don't see any guy 😕 there was a pic from 2016 as well, but only BasSu was there in the pic
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
@Tusu, yes it belongs to Contiloe. Damn, their graphics are on point
I'm so jealous of their graphics, specially the peacock!
Naah buddy. I can't enjoy myself without a glimpse of Balram everyday. The way he even smiles once, I feel andar se happy 😆

@Sukhi (if I'm not mistaken) : Definitely they're the Gods. I was just wondering if Aghasura would manage to render him unconscious, if the CVs want to rest Basant. Otherwise who can knock out the mightiest Ballu Bhaiyya 😆
Even I feel Krishn and Balrama both will fado open Aghasura ki belly 😆
My gut too says he will have a role here, more than face shots and telepathy.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
No offence but I sincerely feel Mallika is better than CP.
And OMG, the schedule he has! Seriously, I can't work even a tiny portion of that!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Umergam is 3.5 hours from Mumbai.😆
I didn't know it was THAAAT far 😲
BARBlE thumbnail
mahi i am saying it for sake of basant, like sukhi said sunne me hi hectic lagta hai karne me kaise lagta hoga 

his energy secret got revealed today - redbull 😆
BARBlE thumbnail

For example, I've seen Kartikeya. Not with the same enthusiasm as Balram but still the story there is so so boring, I get bored.😆

Never knew what the actor was capable of until I saw Balram. The writing and sketch matters a lot. 
As you said, he's so so efficient. I'm happy we got this package of a show. Brilliant acting, great writing and direction.

then SPK is the best option to observe his acting skills, it starts off slowly in both his innings but intensifies with plot and so is his display of true potential 👏

i remember i avoided it for some horrible casting and wasn't interested just after finishing MB