Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BARBlE

mahi i am saying it for sake of basant, like sukhi said sunne me hi hectic lagta hai karne me kaise lagta hoga 

his energy secret got revealed today - redbull 😆

Yep, yeh fan ka dil is selfish but gotta consider the schedules too. Ok Chalo I'll be okay with any amount of screen space given to Balram.

Red bull 🤣
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Umergam is 3.5 hours from Mumbai.😆

I didn't know it was THAAAT far 😲

Umargram is in gujarat 
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i am thankful that i acted on sukhi's recommendation again

after watching basant in RK , thought wah achha acting karta hai toh ye banda

but only after stalking him in SPK, i understood his what level of actor he is  😲 o boy he fired from all cylinders there 😲 

i am ashamed that i was unaware of him till 2018 and got to know him so late

last night i finished watching his second innings in SPK, though how it concluded was inaccurate, it was so so tear jerking and heartbreaking 🥺 😭 

no wonder he is getting called back by swastik again and again  for different roles 👍🏼

sidd tiwari must have something big in store for balram thats why he roped him in here , otherwise a actor of caliber is best suited for lead roles, nothing else.

U completed finally! Am glad!🤗 I told u na, he was PHENOMENAL There! His dialogue delivery! His body language! I swooned over him, in the first shot on that, Air balloon! The highlight for me, was HIS HAIR!

He was LIVING BREATHING KARN!😳 I use to love his shots with KUNTI there!😳

And as u said, he again NAILED it as Karn's son! Also, his ending scene, made me EMOTIONALLY Involved in him as an Actor! And bamm! He earned an ADMIRER there itself! I must have felt emotional after years, watching a hindi show, after watching his ending scene!😭 He was such a cute bacchaa there!😳

And yes, Tusu, even i thought of this, after being in the LEAD there, why did basant agree to be a non-lead here! But then i guess, its more about the CHARACTER for him and less about, his SCREENSPACE in the show!😳

Even i hope, ballu gets a individual pivotal role in the future!😳

PS: guys, if u admire Basant, do watch a glimpse of Suryaputra KARN, u'll love him more am sure!😃
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I'd seen parts of SPK but surprisingly I don't remember Basant. Overall the show wasn't impressive 😆
Now I can rewatch his scenes of course.
Maybe since it was after MB and i avoided another Mahabharat based show.
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yep, yeh fan ka dil is selfish but gotta consider the schedules too. Ok Chalo I'll be okay with any amount of screen space given to Balram.

Red bull 🤣

screen space toh chahiye hi, issi liye toh main yahan hoo 😉 but solid role hona chahiye track me, sirf muh dikhai nahi 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Umargram is in gujarat 

Babare.
And here I was thinking of somewhere near around Mumbai lol.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Guys i don't think balram will have any significant role in aghasur track, because his other show is having a kartikeya centric track , hence we are mostly seeing balram's expression shots in RK without something major to do unlike prev tracks. thats ok i suppose. 

oh oh but hope soon will get good Balram scenes with Krishna Radha...without him show is not same 
J2lover thumbnail

you are talking about this pic na?

img01

the other girl is also an actress and was supposed to work in RK earlier

i don't see any guy 😕 there was a pic from 2016 as well, but only BasSu was there in the pic

Oh yes yes!😆 Oops! I thought, there was a guy, a girl and BasSu! Maybe i visuilized! I had seen it, long back!😛

They look, so Bacchas here!😆 I can't even relate to the current sumedh!😆
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Maybe it's the hairstyle. 😆
Talking of looks, I'm so so relieved with the new looks. The old Zee TV looks were extremely ordinary.
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
J2lover thumbnail

@Tusu, yes it belongs to Contiloe. Damn, their graphics are on point

I'm so jealous of their graphics, specially the peacock!
Naah buddy. I can't enjoy myself without a glimpse of Balram everyday. The way he even smiles once, I feel andar se happy  😆

@Sukhi (if I'm not mistaken) : Definitely they're the Gods. I was just wondering if Aghasura would manage to render him unconscious, if the CVs want to rest Basant. Otherwise who can knock out the mightiest Ballu Bhaiyya 😆
Even I feel Krishn and Balrama both will fado open Aghasura ki belly 😆
My gut too says he will have a role here, more than face shots and telepathy.

@Bold: I second you!😳 I unconsciously search for ballu in every frame!😆 Also, i get super iriked, if they use body doubles!😛 Ik ik its important, but still! I somehow feel uneasy, considering some random guy to be my ballu!😛

Haha! Yes! I want a FIGHT SEQUENCE where both the brothers are kicking asses together! Gawdd, how i love to see these both in action! They make it seem, SO REAL!( Okay, sometimes, sumedh does go overboard with action sequences!😆) but that's okay!😉 His cuteness, covers it up!😆

PS: Yes! Am sukhi! Sorry, but i still don't know ur name? Is it Mishti? As ur username goes?😃