BIG BREAKING PIC @pg 149 - BALRAM /BASANT BHATT Appreciation Thread #1 - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
dono bhai kya katil karne mein lage hain never thought this boys can look so adorable with woman get up..
Basant looking beautiful n adorable  
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

dono bhai kya katil karne mein lage hain never thought this boys can look so adorable with woman get up..

Basant looking beautiful n adorable  

both bros are killing it, we ladies gotta pull up our socks now after boys showing this much delicacy in their feminine avatars 😲

never imagined basant will pull it off so amazingly, i thought he is manly, he proved me wrong, he is not limited to it, capable of much more 👏

forget about body, see his face, kya nazakat hai 😆 nazar naa lage 😆
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

both bros are killing it, we ladies gotta pull up our socks now after boys showing this much delicacy in their feminine avatars 😲

never imagined basant will pull it off so amazingly, i thought he is manly, he proved me wrong, he is not limited to it, capable of much more 👏

forget about body, see his face, kya nazakat hai 😆 nazar naa lage 😆

Truly ..I forget things ermm like matching accessories half of the time n they r doing it perfectly 
so true...they r just champs...
indeed najar na lage...kalla tikka for them
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

BREAKING NEWS

sare gaaon me dhidhora peet do, basanti is here to rise and shine 🥳🥳

Originally posted by: A-A-S

...seeing Balram disguised as a girl would be highly amusing! Basant is such a handsome boy that I'm sure he would make a beautiful girl as well! 😊

Haha, they are actually doing it! Awesome! I like how they take care of all the little details like the alta on their hands. And that his outfit is still mostly blue! And that his teeka appears to be a snake!!! 😊

They did very well with Vivek (Bhairav) and Tarun (Mahadev) dressed as women in RK, so it is a treat to see such a well done job again with both Sumedh and Basant! And good on all 4 of these guys for taking on the challenge and doing this! ⭐️

Can't wait to see this in the show! And to hear Krishna's and Balram's disguise voices! 😆

I hope this disguise of Balram's will finally make those strange people out there (who have no colour vision issues) who still can't/refuse to tell his 6 outfits apart happy! Different enough for you? 🤣

I was so right - the handsome Basant does make a beautiful girl! ⭐️👍🏼

Thanks so much to Kuldeep Singh for sharing this on IG and Tusu for sharing it here!!! And congratulations for finishing this B-BB AT#1, especially with this awesome picture! What timing! ⭐️

See you all in B-BB AT#2!
Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@diksha his friend and co star kuldeep singh posted it in his story, the text you see on the pic is his 😆