Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Good that you reposted. I don't know how to post YT videos πŸ˜†

He hasn't obviously revealed it. Even I think.
Maybe it showed Balram only as a big brother and not as the Krishna's soul brother as they show. 

all the links are there in video gallery thread, i copy pasted from there πŸ˜†

hmmm, or maybe that version was not a RK shipper πŸ˜†
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Basant had also said that he and Sumedh always exchanged tips on what variations are they bringing. It's good to hear that they bonded first on the set, like real brothers.

Nah nah! According to Basant-Sumedh, they bonded over the WAITING Period!πŸ˜†

Literal words of sumedh were, 'Logonka, set pe aa krr, kaam krr krr bond hota hai, humara, show shuru hone ka wait krr krr ke bond hua!πŸ˜† 3 saal se wait hi krr rhe hai'πŸ˜†

Actually after this interview, i did stalk them on their instaπŸ˜‰ and guess what, i found an old pic of basant and sumedh on basant's insta from 2016 i guess!πŸ˜† They look so different there! They were at some garden i guess, with their mutual friends!πŸ˜ƒ

So, according to that i feel, inki  dosti kaafi puraani hai!😳

I dunno, if those pics were shared here, but if anybody could, please do! Coz i still can't share pics!πŸ˜›
BARBlE thumbnail
Guys i don't think balram will have any significant role in aghasur track, because his other show is having a kartikeya centric track , hence we are mostly seeing balram's expression shots in RK without something major to do unlike prev tracks. thats ok i suppose. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Tusu.
Anyhow, I am loving this Ballu. I can't imagine any other form of lovable Balram. Basant and his portrayal and basically the entire idea of this Balram is wondrous. The unsaid USP of the show β­οΈ

Its indeed a dark horse.
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Nah nah! According to Basant-Sumedh, they bonded over the WAITING Period!πŸ˜†

Literal words of sumedh were, 'Logonka, set pe aa krr, kaam krr krr bond hota hai, humara, show shuru hone ka wait krr krr ke bond hua!πŸ˜† 3 saal se wait hi krr rhe hai'πŸ˜†

Actually after this interview, i did stalk them on their instaπŸ˜‰ and guess what, i found an old pic of basant and sumedh on basant's insta from 2016 i guess!πŸ˜† They look so different there! They were at some garden i guess, with their mutual friends!πŸ˜ƒ

I dunno, if those pics were shared here, but if anybody could, please do! Coz i still can't share pics!πŸ˜›

other two people in that pic are not mutual friends, one of them is chahat pandey, she was playing radha last year but whatever material they shot got discarded and they started afresh 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Nah nah! According to Basant-Sumedh, they bonded over the WAITING Period! πŸ˜†

Yeah yeah I know this. I meant that they were the first ones on the set to have a bond πŸ˜†
Wrongly put by me there lol, sorry πŸ˜†
I was stalking Basant and Rushiraj Insta. Don't remember if I came across this pic

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Guys i don't think balram will have any significant role in aghasur track, because his other show is having a kartikeya centric track , hence we are mostly seeing balram's expression shots in RK without something major to do unlike prev tracks. thats ok i suppose. 

You know, the moment I saw Balram, I thought that VG had gone off air. But only recently I came to know that nopes, Basant is juggling two shows!
Yeah I saw on his IG, he's quite occupied with the track. I hope we get our Ballu in form soon. Don't tell me they'll make him unconscious too, along with others πŸ˜•
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

other two people in that pic are not mutual friends, one of them is chahat pandey, she was playing radha last year but whatever material they shot got discarded and they started afresh 

Ohh! So, maybe they had met in context to the show only! I thought, aive hi casually mile the!!πŸ˜†

Who was the other guy then, tusu? Even was a cast member of the previous RK?πŸ˜•
BARBlE thumbnail
i am thankful that i acted on sukhi's recommendation again
after watching basant in RK , thought wah achha acting karta hai toh ye banda

but only after stalking him in SPK, i understood his what level of actor he is πŸ˜² o boy he fired from all cylinders there πŸ˜² 

i am ashamed that i was unaware of him till 2018 and got to know him so late

last night i finished watching his second innings in SPK, though how it concluded was inaccurate, it was so so tear jerking and heartbreaking πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ 

no wonder he is getting called back by swastik again and again  for different roles πŸ‘πŸΌ

sidd tiwari must have something big in store for balram thats why he roped him in here , otherwise a actor of caliber is best suited for lead roles, nothing else.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
The hardwork translated onscreen comes from the magnanimous amount of wait they've patiently faced. 3 years is some time! It shows, the command they have over the characters is amazing. I heard there were so many cast and story changes until we have this as our final product. Whatever happens is for the good. I'm happy we got this cast and this story.