Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Here we go!
I had seen Basant saying that the original sketch of Dau was completely different from this one. When Basant told the Creatives that he had different views as per his research, they changed it according to what Basant visualised. I'm so happy Basant took such efforts, being an actor and creatives accepted the changes. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Mahi thanks for sharing its indeed nice gesture from Cvs n like how Basant putting effort ...Hardworking guy deserve all accolades 
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi, thank you for sharing the information and for reposting it here. πŸ€—
Where exactly did he say this? 
Basant's efforts are clearly visible in the show, as Dau, and if he is the one to be appreciated for the character sketch too, then kudos to him! πŸ‘ An actor doing research for his character and that too mytho character and the Cvs accepting his version of Dau shows his hardworking nature. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Basant had also said that he and Sumedh always exchanged tips on what variations are they bringing. It's good to hear that they bonded first on the set, like real brothers. Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

Mahi, thank you for sharing the information and for reposting it here.  πŸ€—

Where exactly did he say this? 
Basant's efforts are clearly visible in the show, as Dau, and if he is the one to be appreciated for the character sketch too, then kudos to him! πŸ‘ An actor doing research for his character and that too mytho character and the Cvs accepting his version of Dau shows his hardworking nature. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He said this in the set visit IV of Indiaforums.
Yeah, I was surprised. He said that when the sketches didn't match, he conveyed it to the makers and they incorporated the changes. Pleasantly surprised to see that CVs are so bade dilwale πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ballu's eyes are such mirrors to his emotions! I just love love love the actors, who simply has the ability to generate an emotion in the audience's heart, by mere eyes!😳
Basant has THAT!😳 It maybe weird, but i simply resonate basant's balram  everyday to PC's kashi of Bajirao mastani! She had a limited screenspace in the movie, but she was the show steeler there! Just like her, basant has limited screenspace in Every episode, but he makes a DIFFERENCE every time!😳 Making us wanting for more!😳

When ever, i see balram's reaction to RK, spending time together, just like today, the only void i feel is of a GOLOK flashback with him! I swear, that would bring such a apnasa feeling, and a deep impact ,making all three ,radha, krishna and balram, connected to each other! πŸ˜³

What to say about kahna-dau, as i always say, they prove to be the SOUL of the show for me, and they didn't disappoint even today!

I guess,when radha will remember everything, kahna ke saath saath ballu bhi roo dega!πŸ˜† Itne strong soulmates hai dono!😳
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mahi i wonder what was the previous brief for balram that basant was so unconvinced πŸ˜›

should i repost  the IV here?
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yayy!!! Finally the AT is here!!!πŸ₯³Its lovely Tusu!😳 Also, there is an increment in my GK knowing about the real Balram!πŸ˜†

Honestly, i was only fan girling basant and HIS potrayal of Ballu, but now, i would be getting some in depth knowledge about the facts of the REAL Lord too!πŸ˜† Thanks for that too!😳

Jhappiiee paao issi baat pe!πŸ€—πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

mujhe bhi kahan pata tha... came across some interesting points while browsing about lord balram, will post it here... πŸ˜› 

BARBlE thumbnail
for you dakshayaani

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uOwnBOmR2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

mahi i wonder what was the previous brief for balram that basant was so unconvinced  πŸ˜›

should i repost  the IV here?

Good that you reposted. I don't know how to post YT videos πŸ˜†

He hasn't obviously revealed it. Even I think.
Maybe it showed Balram only as a big brother and not as the Krishna's soul brother as they show.