Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG time really flies and now your exam is done? Congrats on your freedom. Graduating soon Ash Baba? 

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI ASH i cannot even ask sorry for being this late but still, I am really sorry. Finally everything is back to normal. Bela was expecting to get bashed for her replies but I am a bit shocked how come kuhu let her go even after knowing everything or is it that she doesn't know anything about it. yuvi please dont even think of comparing yourself with mahir even though he is nothing like what he was in serial but still he cannot be compared with mahir and bela so sure about bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati tujhse behtar hai. OMG ash i never thought we will witness vulnerable and defeated Andy sehgal ho is guilty and is accepting his mistakes but here i loved this sight of him being all helpless and all he wants is no matter what his childrens shouldnt suffer for his own mistake specially mahir because somewhere deep down indirectly he held mahir and his ill health as one reason for drifting away from sumi although he was absoultely wrong but at that time he had only that reason to justify his stupidity. he just wants to protect his son specially when he failed to do that in his growing years and bela assured him to deal with his insecurities and making him strong again. I love this new wingman which yuvi and suhani have become and yuvi whatever he was dreading his bhai did exactly that thing wow this would have been awesome scene with mahir being bashed for his stupidity. Just one thing that whole friendship and sharing things it seems like something was directed to someone like hitting 2 birds with one stone. but I loved how simply suhani explained to him that bela just need to be by his side when he is weak and nothing else he not sharing things won't help either of them they are life partners and have to face the world together. that anu has the audacity to remind him through kisses well I guess its time that she is reminded through very strict manner about her level and especially by bela. yuvi seriously saved mahir otherwise bechara loot jata barbad ho jata. so mahir has decided to be all normal with bela to gain her trust back and bela is hell-bent on punishing him. chapter 22 I am bit confused she shifted to their room long back na then how come? Bella loves crab or ash loves crab? Poor girl going through so much without her cuddling partner. and mahir don't know that's not possible because he would be keeping track of her periods more than bela. Ash you know how to write perfect food to make me hungry pancakes maple syrup and melted chocolate and this is your fav I guess because you have already mentioned it before. SuLa bond is really amazing I mean they are real mother daughter mahir was adopted I guess. Mahir is enjoying her predicament he knows it but still waiting for her to come to him and ask for it. Can i get that goodie basket to i am HAVING FEVER. Are these two going through friends with benefit phase? He should be happy that she is normal and only cuddling otherwise he would have been at loss. They should have a sleepover together and make pratham and mahir yearning for them and breaking in the room at night that can be real fun both friends enjoying these brothers predicament. Finally, mahir cashed in the opportunity of a lifetime he made her forgive him so easily not done he needs to be punished for being utterly stupid but I shouldn't be saying this I guess. Ash these flashbacks are my fav I love their flashback moments. He was dealing with these things first-time poor guy. Charming mahir is seriously nonrefusable but he had POLO to his rescue. BELA is yet to witness his charming side wow mahir need to do something now to charm her lady although he never fails but still something we can also witness. Mahir is digging his own grave he needs to be taught like Mr. KHAN that whenever bela asks is she fat he always have to say OF COURSE NOT BELA. And here he was actually pointing out the reasons for it gone for good like for forever and expecting SULO to support him no boy not happening. POLO gave the best reply that was honestly looking like pregnancy fight she being in this condition because of him and then she is blaming mahir ka pura ka pura time hi kharab chal raha. He protesting like a kid and then hoarding looks like someone prepared for the exam too well. bela is no less in troubling him she already forgives him yet she was not telling and enjoying his state of being away. he has been through a lot and has faced so much in such a small age. Suddenly he was all matured responsible and managing his siblings as well as this new family dad brought also he had no support of sumi as she was going through her own share of problems and this made him like that keeping his problems to himself not sharing and not burdening . sometimes to make people around us smile few people avoid sharing problems because they don't want those special people in their life to be sad even for a moment because of him. I connect to his trait at some level. He is so caring ash why you are making our expectations reach sky high. Special night seriously how is that going to be possible poor guy kabhi waqt sath nahi deta kabhi halat sath nahi dete. OMG that looked like a little mahir was getting ready for school and he is totally enjoying it along with giving such an awesome entertainment to his family. Mahir made an amazing deal by making her agree to this. Ash after so many days such light-hearted chapters i loved them I already read them thrice from the time i am writing this review the moment I start to write I go on reading them again and again. this is your strength that you change the mood of readers by very subtly changing the whole scenario from intense to light-hearted in such a small time. Ash i cannot wait to read what all he will make her do I want an exact date of next update like now really quick. You are really good at not overplaying emotions or funny side instead you add them in right mixture which easily help in changing the mood and connecting with the story. THANK YOU FOR THIS AND NEXT UPDATE REALLY QUICK LIKE NOW.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ash I AM SORRY i posted whole review but still IF messed up its not showing paragraphs really sorry.
Mahee114 thumbnail

In love with this

Please update soon

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

OMG time really flies and now your exam is done? Congrats on your freedom. Graduating soon Ash Baba? 

I will be getting my post-graduation degree when this result come out. God only knows when it's coming out. And Nuomi, I would really appreciate it if you would stop calling me Ash Baba. Please. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

HI ASHi cannot even ask sorry for being this late but still, I am really sorry.

Even I am sorry for disappearing for nearly a month. 

Finally everything is back to normal. Bela was expecting to get bashed for her replies but I am a bit shocked how come kuhu let her go even after knowing everything or is it that she doesn't know anything about it. yuvi please dont even think of comparing yourself with mahir even though he is nothing like what he was in serial but still he cannot be compared with mahir and bela so sure about bhala hai bura hai jaisa bhi hai mera pati tujhse behtar hai.

It's fun writing this Bella and Yuvi sequences. It's nice now that they are losing the awkwardness and progressing on as friends. It's a nice and natural relationship. 

OMG ash i never thought we will witness vulnerable and defeated Andy sehgal ho is guilty and is accepting his mistakes but here i loved this sight of him being all helpless and all he wants is no matter what his childrens shouldnt suffer for his own mistake specially mahir because somewhere deep down indirectly he held mahir and his ill health as one reason for drifting away from sumi although he was absoultely wrong but at that time he had only that reason to justify his stupidity. he just wants to protect his son specially when he failed to do that in his growing years and bela assured him to deal with his insecurities and making him strong again.

What can I say? I love giving you what you want. You wanted this, right? 

I love this new wingman which yuvi and suhani have become and yuvi whatever he was dreading his bhai did exactly that thing wow this would have been awesome scene with mahir being bashed for his stupidity.

Me too. 

Just one thing that whole friendship and sharing things it seems like something was directed to someone like hitting 2 birds with one stone. 

As long as the second bird got hit, I am happy. 

but I loved how simply suhani explained to him that bela just need to be by his side when he is weak and nothing else he not sharing things won't help either of them they are life partners and have to face the world together.

That's because she knows Bella inside out. And in this scenario, only she could have helped  him. 

that anu has the audacity to remind him through kisses well I guess its time that she is reminded through very strict manner about her level and especially by bela.yuvi seriously saved mahir otherwise bechara loot jata barbad ho jata.

Anu is soon getting exactly what she deserves. 

so mahir has decided to be all normal with bela to gain her trust back and bela is hell-bent on punishing him.chapter 22I am bit confused she shifted to their room long back na then how come?

Oops! I will see if I can correct that. 

Bella loves crab or ash loves crab?

Ash loves crabs. And then she goes through the same pain but without the option of having cuddling partner in her corner. 

Poor girl going through so much without her cuddling partner. and mahir don't know that's not possible because he would be keeping track of her periods more than bela. Ash you know how to write perfect food to make me hungry pancakes maple syrup and melted chocolate and this is your fav I guess because you have already mentioned it before. 

HEHEHEHEHEHE

SuLa bond is really amazing I mean they are real mother daughter mahir was adopted I guess.Mahir is enjoying her predicament he knows it but still waiting for her to come to him and ask for it. Can i get that goodie basket to i am HAVING FEVER. Are these two going through friends with benefit phase? He should be happy that she is normal and only cuddling otherwise he would have been at loss. They should have a sleepover together and make pratham and mahir yearning for them and breaking in the room at night that can be real fun both friends enjoying these brothers predicament. Finally, mahir cashed in the opportunity of a lifetime he made her forgive him so easily not done he needs to be punished for being utterly stupid but I shouldn't be saying this I guess.

I like this idea too. Let's see if I CAN INCLUDE IT. 

Ash these flashbacks are my fav I love their flashback moments. 

Thank god for that. I thought they might get a bit boring after a bit. 

He was dealing with these things first-time poor guy. Charming mahir is seriously nonrefusable but he had POLO to his rescue. BELA is yet to witness his charming side wow mahir need to do something now to charm her lady although he never fails but still something we can also witness. 

You and your never-ending demands Pree. 

Mahir is digging his own grave he needs to be taught like Mr. KHAN that whenever bela asks is she fat he always have to say OF COURSE NOT BELA. And here he was actually pointing out the reasons for it gone for good like for forever and expecting SULO to support him no boy not happening. POLO gave the best reply that was honestly looking like pregnancy fight she being in this condition because of him and then she is blaming mahir ka pura ka pura time hi kharab chal raha.

That scene inspired this one. But Zoya was kind whereas Bella was not AT ALL kind. 

He protesting like a kid and then hoarding looks like someone prepared for the exam too well. 

We are talking about Mahir, right? 😝

bela is no less in troubling him she already forgives him yet she was not telling and enjoying his state of being away. he has been through a lot and has faced so much in such a small age. Suddenly he was all matured responsible and managing his siblings as well as this new family dad brought also he had no support of sumi as she was going through her own share of problems and this made him like that keeping his problems to himself not sharing and not burdening . sometimes to make people around us smile few people avoid sharing problems because they don't want those special people in their life to be sad even for a moment because of him. I connect to his trait at some level.

To some extent... Hmmmm okay... 

And well Mahir needs to understand that him not sharing has hurt Bella far more than his sharing his problems would have ever hurt her. I hope Mahir understands this. 

He is so caring ash why you are making our expectations reach sky high. Special night seriously how is that going to be possible poor guy kabhi waqt sath nahi deta kabhi halat sath nahi dete. OMG that looked like a little mahir was getting ready for school and he is totally enjoying it along with giving such an awesome entertainment to his family. Mahir made an amazing deal by making her agree to this. 

Yes he has. 

Ash after so many days such light-hearted chapters i loved them I already read them thrice from the time i am writing this review the moment I start to write I go on reading them again and again. this is your strength that you change the mood of readers by very subtly changing the whole scenario from intense to light-hearted in such a small time. Ash i cannot wait to read what all he will make her do I want an exact date of next update like now really quick. You are really good at not overplaying emotions or funny side instead you add them in right mixture which easily help in changing the mood and connecting with the story. THANK YOU FOR THIS AND NEXT UPDATE REALLY QUICK LIKE NOW.

Thanks, dear. I will update it tonight. 

Edited by The.Wanderer - 4 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahee114

In love with this

Please update soon

Thanks Mahee. I will update it today. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 23: BEING FRIENDS

As promised, Mahir kept Bella on her toes for the next whole week. Mahir had missed Bella terribly in the last few months when they both had been busy with work. And then on top of that this extra separation that they had to suffer. So now that he had his Bella back, he was not about to let go of her so easily. Bella was enjoying giving Mahir whatever he wanted. Even she had missed his demands and the easy banter that they generally had. So, all in all, both were having a gala time.

Immediately after their wedding, they would talk for hours in the evening after work. Maybe go out for a cup of coffee even. Especially during the weeks they were trying to keep their relationship hidden from Yuvi, they would frequent a coffee shop in the Sehgal Industries main office’s neighbourhood since they were not sleeping in the same room and hence could not talk late into the nights. But as days progressed and their workload increased their coffee dates stopped altogether. Mahirnow got Bella to resume those. The first day after this whole fiasco, he visited her

Mahir: Hey gorgeous!

Bella: Hello Mr.Handsome! What’s up?

Mahir: Wanna go out for a cuppa coffee? Just you and me.

Bella: Mahir, Ma will be waiting at home.

Mahir: Bella! You promised me. Whatever I ask for...

Bella: Fine. But let me first call Ma.

Bella called up Sumitra and told her that she and Mahir were going for coffee and so they would be coming home late. In response, she was told to have dinner outside. She toldMahir about what Sumitra had said. Mahir was overjoyed. He helped her finish off her work quickly and took her out for dinner. He took to a place that was quiet and sans any disturbance. There they spent peaceful two hours talking about all that they had missed talking about in the last few months. It turned out that despite staying under the same roof, inside the same room they were not aware of a lot of things that had happened in the past few months.

Like for instance, Mhair had no idea that Bella’s father had been suffering from cough and cold for the past couple of weeks. Or that he had redone the flooring of his house. Bella had not had time to share these things with Mahir. While chatting casually Mahir mentioned Khushboo and her pregnancy. Bella had no idea thatKhushboo was expecting as all of their interactions were happening on the phone. And mostly Mahir spoke with her since the hospital was his project. So they continued to chat for a long time after they had finished their dinner. They went for a stroll along the Marine Drives stretch and had a lot of fun walking hand in hand with each other. They reached home pretty late that night.

As expected, Sumitra was waiting up for Bella. Bella thought that maybe she was going to get a scolding but surprisingly Sumitra shooed Mahir and led Bella to the kitchen where she and Polo did a ritual to ward off the evil eye on Bella. No one had done this to Bells since Suhani’s mother had passed away. Bella was almost crying.

Bella: But ma, Mahirfell down. Mahir’s life was in danger. Shouldn’t this be...

Polo: A wife is her husband's biggest protector. As long as the wife is protected, the husband stays protected. So every month we will do this for three days. Got it?

Bella: Okay mom.

Polo: So, what’s the plan for tonight?

Bella: Nothing. I mean we have to get up early tomorrow...

Polo: Boring!!

Sumitra: Polo! Let her go. Goodnight dear! It’s not like she will tell us even if they have any special plans.

Bella ran away from there before both the ladies cornered her. When she reached the room, she found out that Mahir was waiting for her. Seeing her blushing he did not question her further. That night once again he applied a heating pad to her back and stomach and she dropped off to sleep. Next few days passed similarly. Mahir continued to get her to pamper him and she would do it willingly. Very soon it was the weekend. Mahir made her sleep till late that day. That day no one was home. RJ and Kuhu were on a holiday and Yuvi was in Delhi for a photoshoot. Pratham and Suhani were also out for a couple of days for an exhibition of Pratham’spaintings and sculptures. Sumitra was visiting her sister and had taken Andy with her. With everyone out for some or the other reason, Polo had taken up this opportunity to catch up with a few of her friends. So, post breakfast, it was just Bella and Mahir.

As soon as they were done having breakfast, Mahir told Bhushan and rest off the staff to take a day off. Once everyone had gone off he led Bella to their room. Once inside, he went and sat on the bed and looked at Bella mischievously.

Bella: Now what are you up to Mahir?

Mahir: Your periods are over right?

Bella: Yes. Why?

Mahir: Then dance forme.

Bella: What?

Mahir: I want a private dance. Right here, right now.

Bella: But...

Mahir: No buts. You said dancing relaxes you. But I have not seen you dance since the time you performed for me as a part of our bet. Why?

Bella: Well, you have seen me. I was so busy that I didn’t get the time at all.

Mahir: Well I know one thing. You need to make time for the things which you like. And riyaz is extremely important in any kind of classical dance form.

Bella: Who told you practice is called riyaz?

Mahir: Well my wife's a Kathak visharat. I need to know at least the basic terms right? So, what are you waiting for? Come one start... You are going to practice for three or four hours every week got it?

Bella: Done.

Mahir: But for today, I have selected a song for you.

Mahir went to the music player and pressed the play button. Bella was surprised at Mahir’s choice of song.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiyaan
Tu jog laga de re

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re
Ujli kori preet piya
Satrang laga de re

Ang laga de re
Mohey rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Raat banjar si hai
Kaale khanjar si hai
Tere seene ki lau
Mere andar bhi hai

Tu hawa de isey
Toh mera tann jale
Jala de re sang jala de re
Mohey ang laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein
Bol main kya karun
Aise haalaat mein
Hoon main teri malang
Tu hi mera nasha
Chadha de re bhang chadha de re
Prem ki bhang chadha de re

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re.

Bella was even more surprised to feel Mahir’s strong arms grasp her from behind and lead her effortlessly. She followed his steps and soon they both were dancing closely, perfectly in sync with each other. Mahir was lifting and twirling her around like she did not weigh at all. Since it was a slow and romantic song Maher was taking his time with the steps, his hands lingering at all the right places making Bella quiver in his arms. Bella was amazed at the ease with which he was leading her. All too soon the song ended and they both dropped to the floor, panting and sweating slightly. Mahir was looking at Bella with a naughty twinkle in his eyes.

Bella: Mahir! I didn’t know you could dance so well.

Mahir: Well I am a trained contemporary dancer.

Bella: Wow! I had no idea. When did you learn?

Mahir: Well when ma found out that I was retreating into my shell as a teenager because of problems at home, she enrolled me for private dancing lessons. I hated the idea of performing on stage but I loved to dance quietly for myself. So yeah, I can dance...

Bella: I can't believe you managed to keep this hidden from me.

Mahir: That is what I am saying, ma’am! Spend some time with your subordinate as well. You will be left amazed at my various talents and that includes keeping my boss happy at all times. But you are always busy with your boring husband...

Mahir had hugged Bella tightly from behind and was resting his chin on her shoulder. Bella pressed herself closer to him and said

Bella: Hmm you are right Mahir. I should spend some time away from my boring husband.

He quickly turned her around and stroked her jawline as he said

Mahir: You agree that he is boring?

Bella: Of course he is. I mean he doesn’t have time for anything other than board meetings and deals. You, on the other hand, are so very interesting. I mean...

She pressed herself even closer to him. Now she could feel his chest heaving and could almost feel his heart racing. She let her finger slowly trail down his back as she held him close

Bella: I mean look at you. You are an amazing dancer, you care for me, you take me out for dates, you can also cook pretty well... You are hot, sexy and handsome. Plus being a dancer I assume you must be pretty flexible...

Mahir: Wanna check that out, ma’am?

Bella: Sure! Why not?

Saying this she pulled him over to the bed and got on top of him. She very deliberately leaned down to kiss him letting him get a nice view down her top. Their lips met in a frenzied kiss and soon after they were rocking in rhythm with each other. After some time, as the lay in each other’s arms, Mahir turned to Bella...

Mahir: Did you like the test drive? Was that satisfactory?

Bella: Absolutely! I am convinced that my husband is only good for paying my bills. For the rest of the pleasures, you are the man for me.

Mahir: Oooo... Thank you, ma’am! I will do my utmost best to keep you happy.

Bella: You know my husband is so cruel that he left his young and beautiful wife all alone on a Saturday morning. But I am glad he did. Now I know who truly loves me.

Mahir: Ready for a second pleasure trip ma’am?

Saying this he pulled her in for another kiss.

That afternoon, after lunch Bella was busy helping Sumitra and Polo sort out kitchen cabinets. Sumitra had returned immediately after lunch and had announced that kitchen cabinets needed cleaning. Since the staff was taking a day off she decided to take that opportunity to clean out the cabinets. She hated the staff interference in this particular task. So Sumitra, Polo and Bella were busy sorting through various jars and tins. 

Polo: Bella what is that mark on your hand? Did you hurt yourself, dear?

Bella absentmindedly glanced at her forearm and saw a mark had formed there, a relic of their morning's lovemaking session. She quickly tried to cover her hand but Polo had grabbed her forearm and was busy examining the marks there. That morning things had gotten a little more heated than usual as they were together after a long time. Mahir was not very gentle with her and nor was she with him. ButBella had had not realised the results of unbridled passion would show up so clearly on her skin. Apparently, her skin got marked very quickly and clearly. At that moment she resented her soft and delicate skin. She envied Mahir as nota single mark ever showed up on his skin.

Sumitra: Ooo So that is why the staff was given an unexpected day off. Nice.

Bella: MA! MOM! It’snot like that. I... We...

Polo: Come on Bella, you are married to him. No need to feel shy. But next time try covering them up with make-up so that you don’t face more embarrassment. I can teach you...

Sumitra: But Polo how many will she cover? I mean our son has left his marks all over her...

Bella: Ma...

Bella had turned bright red by now. That morning’s memories coupled with the fact that Sumitra and Polo were teasing her mercilessly was just too much even for Bella. Seeing her bright red, Sumitra took pity on her and went back to cleaning the cabinets. Polo also followed but she kept shooting sly glances at Bella as she tried to work. After a few moments of complete silence, Bella turned to Sumitraholding a jar in her hand.

Bella: My, I found these pickles in the cupboard. They seem fine to me. We will finish them off.

Polo: Hey bhagban!! I was looking for them everywhere. Where did you find them?

Bella: Ummm deep inside this cabinet. This jar is sealed...

Sumitra: Give that tome.

Polo: But Sumi di!

Sumitra: I will instruct Bhushan to serve you this pickle at every mealtime. In sparing quantities. I will not have you finishing off the whole jar in a day.

Polo: So you hid this jar?

Sumitra: Yes.

Bella: One whole jar in a day! Really mom? What happened then?

Sumitra: She lost her voice completely for nearly a week. Eating a whole jar of raw mango pickle in a day is just too much Polo. I will not have you suffering from cough and cold again.

Polo: But di!

Sumitra: Nothing doing. You get it at each meal in sparing quantities.

Saying this she unsealed the jar and placed it in the refrigerator. Polo continued to work with a cute pouty face and Sumitra kept shooting her amused glances. Dear Polo! She was such an airhead sometimes that you couldn’t help but feel fond of her. Bella also chuckled at Polo’s expressions and went back to her cabinet. She turned to face Sumitra with a packet of weird-looking black seeds in her hand.

Bella: Ma what are these seeds?

Sumitra: That’skalongi. Nigella seeds.

She repeated when Bella looked puzzled.

Sumitra: They are sometimes used in cooking.

Bella: But we never use them. I mean I have never seen...

Polo suddenly pounced on the packet and snatched it from Bella’s hands.

Polo: That’s mine. Klaongi is useful for weight loss. I will start making that concoction again.

Sumitra: Did you get your answer?

Bella: Yes. Waise ma, only two packets of salt are remaining. We will have to order salt ASAP.

Sumitra: Yes write that down. And also sugar and tuvar dal. Give me that, I will make the list you go back to your work.

A few minutes silence followed interrupted by Sumitra’s pen scratching the writing pad and an occasional thunk whenever Polo or Bella shifted a jar. At the very back of a cabinet, Bella found a jar of apricot jam.

Bella: Ma, this apricot jam has gone bad completely. I will throw it away.

Sumitra: Yes.

Bella: But ma who bought apricot jam to Sehgal House? I mean I remember Yuvi telling me once that dad, Pratham, Kuhu, Mahir... No one really likes this flavour. So apricot Jam is a big no-no in the Sehgal House.

Polo: Yuvi brought this. Apparently, he thought that just because he did not like this flavour as a kid that did not mean that he would not like it as an adult. So he wanted to try this.

Bella: Oh! I will throw this jar. It’s beginning to smell.

Sumitra: Don’tsmell...

She had opened the bottle and the foul smell of jam gone bad reached her nose. She felt a wave of nausea wash over her and she dropped the jar on a nearby table and rushed to the kitchen sinks. Sumitra rushed behind her. After she was done being sick, Sumitraled her to a nearby chair. Polo had thrown the jar by then.

Sumitra: Why did you have to smell it when you knew it had spoiled completely?

Bella: Just curious...

Polo: Huh! Curious! Here drink this.

She offered her a sip of Pepsi. Just then Mahir entered the kitchen. Entered word being fairly functional here. He floated inside the kitchen would be apter. When he saw Bellas ashen face he stopped immediately.

Mahir: What happened?

Sumitra and Poloexchanged mischievous looks with each other. Sumitra nodded her head and Polowinked at her.

Polo: Well Mahir, at the rate at which you and Bella are going, we were expecting this to happen along time back.

Mahir: What do you mean mom?

Sumitra: If you are going to mark her like this then... This was bound to happen...

Mahir: Mark her?

Sumitra glanced at Bella's hand holding the glass and realisation dawned on Mahir. Even in her ashen state Bella managed to turn red at the mention of marks. Even Mahirturned bright red at that.

Mahir: But what is the matter with her?

Bella: Relax Mahir, I just smelled some jam gone bad and so was a little sick. Nothing more.

Mahir: Why did you smell the bad jam?

Polo: Apparently she was curious...

Mahir: Curious? Anyways, come with me. Now!

Sumitra: Mahir! Give her some rest. I mean she must be tired after this morning’s session.

Mahir: Ma! We are not... I mean I am not taking her away for that. I...

Bella: Mahir, is that my bag?

Mahir: Yes the bag is yours but I have filled it with my clothes.

Bella: Where are you going?

Mahir: We are going.To baba’s place for a week.

Bella: What? When did we decide this?

Mahir: Just now. Come on! I know you have left some of your clothes at baba’s place. So you wouldn’t have a problem.

Bella: Mahir I can’t.I mean there is so much work at home. I am helping ma...

Sumitra: Bella all of this work happened even when you were not around. Go, we will manage.

Bella: But ma...

Mahir: Come on Bella! You have not visited your dad even once after our marriage. As in not overnight. And I remember I had promised you that we will spend one-week end each month with Baba. That has not happened even once. Something or the other kept on coming up. So to makeup, we are going to be staying with for the next whole week. Even ma doesn’t have a problem.

Bella: Okay fine. Ma, mom are you sure?

SumOlo: So sure!! Just go!

Mahir: Your daughter is such an antique piece ma. Other girls cry because their husbands don’t allow them to visit their parent’s place. And here she is reluctant to even when I am myself taking her there.

Sumitra: Mahir, you are going to your father-in-law’s place for the first time. Behave yourself.

Mahir: Yes ma. Bye, mom!

Polo: Bye dear. Don't too wild.

BeHir fled from the kitchen. Once safely inside the car, Mahir turned to Bella and demanded an explanation.

Bella: Ma and mom were trying to tease you by saying that I am pregnant. I got a little sick when I smelt that foul smell.

Mahir: So? Are you pregnant?

Bella: What! No of course not. They were just teasing but you didn’t really understand. Why? Did you want me to be pregnant?

Mahir: Well yeah. Why not?

Bella: It’s too soon. We will have a baby but after enjoying some time together. We are yet to live our life you know.

Mahir: Huh? A baby...

Bella: How many were you thinking then?

Mahir: At least two.Maybe even three.

Bella: Mahir! India’spopulation is exploding and you want to produce an army of kids.

Mahir: Come on. Iknow the pleasures of having siblings.

Bella: And I know the perks of being an only child.

Mahir: But Bellathink about it... Two kids... Dhruv and Meera... I have thought about names as well.

Bella: Okay done!

Mahir: You giving in so easily?

Bella: Yes. If you want something, how can I refuse you? But on one condition. You will not stressor worry or lose your head even once during those nine months.

Mahir: Huh?

Bella: Trust me when I say, my pregnancy is not going to be an easy one at all. If you manage to survive the first one without any stress, I promise to give you as many kids as you want.

Mahir: How do you know?

Bella: Well my ma and before that my Nani had very difficult pregnancies. Not complicated per se, but they couldn’t eat anything save for some particular food items. Then they were super sensitive to smells. Ask baba, he will tell you about those months. Not a single day would go without Ma locking herself up in the washroom while baba had his food. She couldn’t bear even the sight of the food. Not even dal rice. Apparently, the morning sickness did not go away for the duration of the pregnancy. It is supposed to go away after the first trimester but Ma got sick even the delivery room because of the smell of antiseptics.

Mahir: You are trying to scare me, aren’t you? I have seen Ma’s pregnancies. It is not so bad.

Bella: Well let’s see how you cope up with it.

Mahir: I will succeed and then as promised...

Bella: Yes.

They had reached her baba's place by then. He was expecting them and was waiting for them at the door. Bella went and hugged him as soon as she saw him.

Mahir: The trouble I had to go through to bring her here! Seriously I had to almost kidnap her.

Mr Sharma: Well I am happy that she was reluctant to come here. That means she has truly accepted that house as her own. God bless you, dear.

Mahir had bent down to touch his feet as Bella stood smirking at him.

Mahir: What are you looking at? I am doing as per Ma’s instructions.

Bella: It is nice to see you all prim and proper just because you are at your father-in-law’s place.

Mahir: You just wait. This is my home and here I will get pampered. You have managed to get my parents on your side. But here Baba will always speak from my side. Just you wait.

Just then Suhani’sfather came and hugged Bella.

Bella: Sorry uncle, Suhani and Pratham have gone out so they couldn’t be here.

Suhani’s Father: Don’t worry dear, I know. Come, sit.

Soon Bella was happily chatting with her father and Suhani’s father. Mahir watched her satisfied. He knew although she never said it, she missed her father. But these last few months she had not had an opportunity to meet him as often as she would have liked. So when he saw a gap in her schedule, he made a plan to drag her to her baba’s place so that they both could spend some time him. He was well aware of the fact that she would never go alone so even he accompanied her. Now he sat there watching her recount the happenings of the past few months. She had told her father about Mahir’s memory loss but had forbidden him from coming to meet Mahir. Mercifully she kept the whole prank thing a small and an insignificant part of the conversation. He was a bit anxious when she told Mr Sharma about Mahir playing a prank on her but he did not take it so seriously.

That day dinner was an enjoyable affair. Suhani’s father had prepared the whole fare and it was delicious. Both the fathers made Mahir eat until he was full to bursting. Bella watched them amused. She was happy to see them bonding and gelling so well with each other. She had been rather worried about her father’s and her future husband's equation but with Mahir, it was so very easy. Most of the credit went to Mahir. He was just so likeable that people couldn’t help but love him and pamper him. Mahir had looked at Bella multiple times, hoping that she would rescue him from eating so much food but instead of helping him she had egged on her father by telling him how Mahir just loved jalebis. That had resulted in Bella’s father himself feeding Mahir quite a few himself.

Mahir glared at Bella while she looks back innocently but with a very naughty twinkle in her eyes. 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear 

Loved it

Mothers teasing was wonderful 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear 

Loved it