If possible  for u add me on insta 

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Preciousevil

Thanks for your ff 

I will miss u when u will stop writing

If possible  for u add me on insta 

Rehan I am addicted to writing now. I will continue to write. And whenever I do, I will drop in a pm. And this story will go on on the FF forum. Here the response has gone down and the show us ending so I am moving it. 

Insta I would rather not as that is my personal account and I don't want to mix these two. Sorry about that. 

Preciousevil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Rehan I am addicted to writing now. I will continue to write. And whenever I do, I will drop in a pm. And this story will go on on the FF forum. Here the response has gone down and the show us ending so I am moving it. 

Insta I would rather not as that is my personal account and I don't want to mix these two. Sorry about that. 

I thought  u r having some fan page that y I asked abt it..no need of sorry yaar.... every one has ryt to keep his personal life and other things separately. ... and yes do pm me whenever  u right anything 😊😊😊😊😊

I will b waiting  keep this in mind 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So, this story is not gonna end on a cliffhanger? Are you moving everything to the FF forum?

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

So, this story is not gonna end on a cliffhanger? Are you moving everything to the FF forum?

Yes. Everything. But slowly. I will post the remaining flashback of HYLILY in late June. And then I plan to rewrite these. Will take time but yes... 

And this story I will start posting from 22nd June. From ch 1 on FF forum. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Yes. Everything. But slowly. I will post the remaining flashback of HYLILY in late June. And then I plan to rewrite these. Will take time but yes... 

And this story I will start posting from 22nd June. From ch 1 on FF forum. 

Hey so once you shift to the new forum; you're gonna give us the address to that place?

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice updates dear

They finally talked

Mahir told all his insecurities to bela.

Andy bela convo was nice

Bela glare to anu was great

Liked mahir suhani & yuvi Bela talk

Waiting for next update soon 

Do pm me when you update on FF forum

Thanks 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice updates dear

They finally talked

Mahir told all his insecurities to bela.

Andy bela convo was nice

Bela glare to anu was great

Liked mahir suhani & yuvi Bela talk

Waiting for next update soon 

Do pm me when you update on FF forum

Thanks 

Thanks Asif. I will pakka let you know when I update. Bas, some more days then I will be a free bird. I will update then. Right now exams cha Rahi hai. 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Concentrate on your exams

All the best.

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 22: BACK TO THE ROUTINE

About four days after she shifted back to Mahir’s room, Bella was in an especially cranky mood. Justa few days before Mahir’s accident, Mahir had taken her out to the newest and fanciest sea-food joint and both of them had stuffed their faces with delicious crabs. Bella knew the repercussion would that, that month’s periods would especially heavy and painful. She was dreading the day they would start. And that day they started. Bella loved getting pampered when she was feeling down. Initially, Suhani and Bella’s dad would do the pampering but post marriage Mahir would do it. But that month she was not on talking terms with Mahir. She washating the separation, but she wanted Mahir to come and convince her but thatwas not happening.  It was luckily apublic holiday, so no work.

Mahir: Bella! Aren’tyou coming out of bed today?

Bella: Uhg! No Mahir. I don’t feel like it.

Mahir: But... Fine don't come.

Bella: What? Won’tyou ask me why?

Mahir: No. Why shouldit bother me? I mean it’s a holiday. If you want to spend it in bed, go aheadby all means.

Bella: Fine!

She sat there sulking for some time. Mahir went and told Sumitra that Bella would not be coming downfor breakfast. Sumitra went with a special breakfast tray for her. Bella’s eyes lit up at the sight on pancakes and maple syrup with melted chocolate.

Bella: Love you Ma!!

Sumitra: I know this is what you need today.

Bella: Yes along with hug from your darling son. Will you get that for me too?

Sumitra: Unfortunately no. You can tell him that you have forgiven him.

Bella: Nope that isso not happening.

Sumitra: Then I can't help you but I can hug you if that will help?

Bella: Yes, please. Ma, will you feed me? I don’t feel like eating with my hands today? (Cute pouty face)

Sumitra: Of course dear.

Sumitra settled down beside Bella on the bed and felt the pillow wall under her.

Sumitra: Bella what is this?

Mahir: Your son and my darling husband thought that I will take advantage of the fact that he shares a bed with me. Hence he took this precaution. (Rolling her eyes) So nowthis is his punishment. Till he rectifies his mistake, this wall remains.

Sumitra nodded and began to feed her. They had almost finished when Mahir entered the room and wassurprised to see Sumitra feeding Bella so lovingly. He was even more shocked tosee what Bella was having for breakfast.

Mahir: Pancakes? Why did I not get them for my breakfast?

Bella: Because Ma, loves me more. Got it?

Sumitra: Stopbehaving like a child Mahir. She is not too well, that’s why I made a special breakfast for her.

Mahir: Really? If sheis not too well, then she should be having dal khichdi.

Bella: You arejealous. I will not have dal khichdi.

Mahir: But if yourstomach is upset...

Sumitra: Mahir herstomach is not upset. This is done. Bella, you take rest. I will go now. Mahir, don’t you dare trouble her, got it?

Bella: Ma, can you...

Sumitra: I will sendBhushan with chocolates.

Mahir: You ate just now...

Bella gave him such aglare that he shut up. He shrugged and went to the reading chair and satreading a book. He was really enjoying this. He knew her periods were going onand that was the reason for her crankiness. He knew soon she would be callinghim to the bed for a cuddle. Bella looked at him and pouted.

Bella: Mahir! Comeand join me here.

Mahir: Bella I amreading.

Bella: Is that bookso important?

Mahir: Important? No!Interesting? Yes!

Bella: Fine!!!

Just then there was a knock on the door, and Bhushan came in carrying a basket full of goodies. Therewere chocolates, truffles and cookies and salty crackers. Mahir immediatelycame to the bed when he saw chocolates. Bhushan placed the basket on the bedand went out. Mahir put his hand in the basket and was about to lift a trufflewhen SMACK!

Bella: Don’t you daretouch my chocolates. Go and read you oh so interesting book. Leave mychocolates alone.

Mahir: But there areso many, can I take one. Please?

Bella: No! They arefor me.

He began to get downfrom the bed but Bella held him back.

Bella: Don’t go, please. I am really feeling rotten. Can we cuddle?

Mahir lookeddelighted for a moment but he controlled his expressions.

Mahir: But Bella howcan we...? I mean we are not husband and wife, are we? We are friends. And yousaid the other day friends don’t wear indecent clothes for each other. Similarly, friends don’t cuddle either.  

Bella: Who said that? Friends cuddle all the time.

Mahir: Really?

Bella: Well yeah, meand Suhani would do it all the time. We both had a really bad time during the periods so we would watch really cheesy movies and cuddle with our teddy bears. Late night movie marathons either at my place or hers. It used to be so muchfun.

Mahir: You and Suhaniwould cuddle. Like actually cuddle as we do?

Bella: Yeah. What’swrong with that?

Mahir: And till when did, this happen?

Bella: Well even one month before our wedding we had a final sleepover at my flat. Gosh, it was so much fun.

Mahir: Did you guyshave sleepovers often?

Bella: Well yeah. Almost every night was a sleepover. We practically grew up sharing bed, clothes, accessories... Baba was very worried about us at one point. We both hadrefused to marry anyone when we were in our teens because marriage meant wewould get separated. Baba and uncle had promised us to get us married in the same house so that we would be together even after marriage. God, it was so comforting...

Mahir: So the mostrecent one was just before our wedding? Why did you guys stop?

Bella: Because we both got bed-mates who refuse to leave us even for a night. But why so manyquestions tonight?

Mahir: Well I was wondering if I and Pratham should be worried... You know what I mean right? If you were having sleepovers and well cuddling... Is there any history there? (Wink)

Bella: MAHIR!! How can you even say such a thing?

Mahir: I would be totally okay with it...

Bella: Go to hellMahir...

She pushed him offthe bed but in the process, he pulled her with him. So they both fell on theground in a heap with Bella on top of him. He gently stroked her hair as shetried to right herself. She tried to sit up but the position was awkward andMahir was holding her tightly and she slipped. That gave Mahir an opportunityto tighten his grip on her. Soon Mahir had rolled on top of her, effectivelypinning her to the ground. Once he had her at his mercy, he showered her withplenty if kisses. She squirmed under him trying to get him to free her but hedid not let go. He continued to kiss her for a long time. He backed off onlywhen he was done. As he let her sit up, she looked at him disgruntled...

Bella: Mahir! That’snot fair!!

Mahir: You said theother day that everything is fair in love and war. And this is love!!

Bella: So you are making me look like a vamp now?

Mahir: No. Simplystating the facts. Come on Bella, I am sorry. I will never repeat the samemistake again. Please say you have forgiven me?

Bella: Not doneMahir! You can’t seek forgiveness when my hormones are a wreck! Now I feel likeforgiving you. Come.

She pulled him onto the bed and he settled down beside her and she placed her head on his shoulder and gave a content sigh. She picked up a truffle from the basket and popped itin her mouth.

Bella: Mmmmm. So good... Mmmmm

Mahir: You reallylike chocolates don’t you?

Bella: Any doubts?

Mahir: No!

Bella: You know the first time you got this for me, I was so happy!!

FLASHBACK

A week or so after the wedding, a few days before their new bed arrived Bella and Mahir came back from work. Bella had been very cranky during the day. She was perfectly normal with the employees but had been rather pouty and cranky with Mahir.

Mahir: Bella, why are you behaving like you have split personality disorder?

Bella: I am feeling rotten today.

Mahir: But why? Are you not well? Do you want to visit a doctor?

Bella: No. It’s just that... I... I am feeling miserable.

She went and sat onthe bed. Mahir went and put an arm around her. She leaned into him and gave a small sob.

Mahir: Hey why are you crying? Do you need something?

Bella: Yes. A hug.

Mahir hugged her tightly and held her for some time. Finally, she let go of him and he looked at her with concern.

Mahir: Bella, what isit? You know you can tell me anything right?

Bella: I wantchocolate.

Mahir: What?

Bella: It’s my firstday and I need chocolate.

Mahir: First day? Ofwhat?

Bella: Periods?

Mahir: Oh! But Bella you have never shown your cranky side before. I mean at work...

Bella: Well, you weremy boss then. I couldn’t do that to you, right? But now you are my trophyhusband whose sole job is to keep me happy. So I can cry and throw a tantrumand you will HAVE to bear it.

Mahir: Is that so?

Bella: Mmmhmm.

Mahir: Well, then give me a few minutes.

Bella: Where are yougoing?

Mahir: I will be backsoon.

Bella sat there on the bed while Mahir was gone for nearly an hour. She refused dinner till Mahir came back. Finally, he came back and with him came a huge basket of goodies.

Mahir: Bella, these are for you.

Bella: Where did youget this now?

The basket was full of chocolate bars, truffles, tea time cakes, muffins, cookies and salty crackers.

Mahir: I know a lady.Mrs. Briganza. She sells homemade cakes and handcrafted chocolates. So I paid her a visit.

Bella: Mrs Briganza?But she is so exclusive. I mean there is a long waiting list for her iced cakes. And she doesn’t sell anything after 4 PM. How did you manage to get her to sell this to you at freaking 10 PM?

Mahir: Well, my dear, your husband can be very charming when he wants to be. I managed to charm these out of her.

Bella: Oh really? When will I get to see that charming side? All I got to see was the darling boss and the goofy side.

Mahir: All in good time. Now eat this.

Bella: Do you wantsome?

Mahir: No. You eat. Waise, Mrs Briganza is an old friend of Polo mom’s. That is how I managed this. I have arranged for her to send these every month whenever I place the order.

Bella: I love you, Mahir.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Bella: So that is why Mrs Briganza sends one each month...

She turned to look at him to find that he was sleeping peacefully with his mouth hanging open. She shoved him off the bed and he woke with a jump.

Mahir: What the... What happened?                           

Bella: Am I so boring that you felt sleepy? Go! I don’t want to talk to you.

The rest of the day she spent giving him dirty looks and stern glares. Finally, after dinner atnight, she was standing in front of the mirror looking at her reflection. Mahir was on the bed replying to some emails.

Bella: Mahir, do you think I am looking fat?

Mahir: What? No!

Bella: Did you evenlook at me properly before replying? Look at me and then tell me.

Mahir: Bella you are not looking fat.

Bella: But I am feeling bloated and see my tummy is looking a bit flabby and...

Mahir: Well that's true. Do you know how many chocolates you had since morning? You have nearly emptied the basket and then on top of that, you had heavy dinner. Even now you are eating a chocolate muffin and you are questioning me?

She had turned on him in anger when he started his tirade but he was oblivious to her anger. He was busy typing away on his laptop. She strode up to him and stood there with her hands on her hips.

Bella: Did you keep acount of how many chocolates I had? Did you do that?

Mahir: No...But look at the basket... It’s nearly empty...

He faltered under her gaze.

Bella: OUT! Out of my room!! NOW!!

Mahir: But this is my room..

Bella: MA!! MA!! MA!!

Sumitra and Polo come running to their room on hearing Bella call her. There was no one else at home.RJ and Kuhu were visiting his parents and Pratham and Suhani had gone out for a short holiday. Andy was out with his friends for a couple of days. Both Sumi and Polo had refused to accompany him. As soon as they entered the room, Bella rushed to them wailing like a small child. Sumitra hugged her immediately.

Sumitra: What happened, dear?

Bella: First of all, I am in this condition because of him.

Polo: He bhagaban!!Bella are you pregnant?

Bella: No mom. Mahir took me out to eat crabs. I had told him that eating crabs makes me bleed heavily during periods and also the cramps are horrible. But he told me that we will deal with this together. And now when the time has come he is making fun of me. He called me fat Ma.

Mahir: When did I call you fat? Ma, mom she is lying.

Polo: Bad boy Mahir. Why did you call her fat?

Mahir: Mom, at least you listen to me. Ma will never listen to me. But I am your favourite son, right?

Polo: Yes you are.

Bella: Mom, listen to me first. I asked him if I was looking fat and he told me that with the number of chocolates that I had eaten since the morning I was bound to look flabby and bloated.

Mahir: Well that’s true! Look at the basket ma, she has nearly emptied it.

SumOlo: Mahir! Say sorry! NOW!

Mahir: But...

Sumitra: No buts. Apologise. NOW!!

Mahir: Fine! I am sorry Bella...

Bella: Nothing doing. Since I am so fat, a fit person like you should not share a bed with me.

She threw a pillow and a blanket at him and pushed him out. He looked at SumOlo with a drenched puppy expression and they both smirked at him.

Sumitra: You deserve this Mahir. Good night.

Once they both were out of the room, Mahir turned to Bella.

Mahir: I am not going anywhere. This is MY room. This is MY bed. And most importantly this is MY wife. She is not well today. I am not leaving her all alone with you. What if you trouble her?

Bella: What?

Mahir: See I am going to complain in the consumer court for hoarding.

Bella: Hoarding?

Mahir: Yes hoarding! You are hoarding kisses and hugs so that when you do release them they would be more expensive. But no enough of that now! I am going to protest against youand get what I want. Unlimited access to hugs and kisses and cuddles is my birthright. And I will fight for it!!

Bella: Huh! I would like to see you try!

Mahir: Oh yeah?

Bella: Hmmhmm

Mahir: Watch me then!

He approached her one step at a time as she stood there watching him. Suddenly he darted ahead andgrabbed her by her waist and pulled her to the bed screaming and kicking. Once on the bed, she grabbed a pillow and soon a full-blown pillow fight ensued between them. After few minutes of intense fighting they both stopped forbreathe. As they lay there panting, Bella turned to Mahir..

Bella: Waise, I had forgiven you a couple of days ago. I was just pulling your leg. (Wink)

Mahir: Really?

Bella: Yes! Suhani had come to me the other day...

FLASHBACK

Bella was with Sumitra and Polo taking a stock of food essentials to be ordered for the next month when Suhani came running inside the kitchen. She almost collided withPolo who was carrying a container full wheat flour. Suhani managed to balance Polo as she shrieked.

Suhani: Mom!Careful!!

Polo: Suhani? What happened where is the fire? Why are you running around like a kid?

Suhani: Ma, mom, I need to speak with Bella regarding something URGENT.

Bella: Suhani, I will come after some time. I am helping ma with the monthly essentials.

Suhani: Bella, this can’t wait. It’s regarding Mahir bhai.

Bella: What about him?

Suhani: Come with me...

Sumitra: Yes Bella, go. I and Polo will manage things here.

Polo: Yes go. Mahir has become devdas as it is. Before he starts visiting a Chandramukhi go and sort things out.

Sumitra: Polo!

Polo: What Sumi di?

Sumitra: Bella you go. We will manage things here.

Bella: Fine ma.

Suhani led Bella away from the two women.

Suhani: Mahir bhai is very upset.

Bella: As he should be.

Suhani: HE had come to me, asking how to befriend someone.

Bella: Did he now? And what did you tell him?

Suhani: Look it’s none of my business what happens between the two of you but from what I could gather from what he said, apparently you are upset with him for not opening up to you about something.

Bella: Yes. He didn’t...

Suhani: I don’t want to know. I have explained it to him that friendship is a two-way thing.

Bella: Oh! And what did he say to this?

Suhani: He has understood what I was saying. Now it’s your turn to hear me out.

Bella: Huh?

Suhani: Yes. Come with me.

Bella: But where?

Suhani: Shh...

Saying this she dragged Bella to her room and shut the door.

Bella: Now will you tell me what the hell is wrong?

Suhani: Listen to me very carefully. See, I know you are not wrong. You naturally felt hurt when he did not share his problems with you. But have you ever thought about why he did that?

Bella: Yes. He thinks that his problems will be a burden to me.

Suhani: And why does he think that way? I will tell you. Do you know he was eight when Pratham andPolo mom came in his life?

Bella: Yes, he has told me.

Suhani: Well do you know he accepted Pratham in their life? Has he ever shared that story with you?

Bella: Yes he did.

Suhani: Imagine an eight-year-old, going about his life playing and having fun. Not a care in the world on his shoulders... And suddenly he finds out that he has a stepmother and a half brother. His parents fighting like anything. Suddenly a strange woman comes and threatens his mother’s place in their house. And top of that a boy who is apparently his brother. It takes a lot of courage to go and bring the very same boy who is the reason your mother is suffering to your room and comfort him. It takes guts to accept him in the family. Mahir bhai did this when he was eight. Even with all the maturity that I have, I can’t imagine being this kind-hearted. Mahir bhai took on the role of a father to Yuvi, Pratham and Kuhu at the age of eight. He became a responsible adult at eight. He has never had anyone with whom he could share his problems. He never had anyone in his corner to whom he could rant. We always had each other Bella. Butbhai being the eldest one, was the problem solver. He has always dealt with his problems all alone. It will take some time for him to adjust to the fact that you will willingly share his problems. That he doesn’t have to do it all alone. Give him that time. He has understood his mistake now. But just this once don’t be too hard on him. Please?

FLASHBACK ENDS

Bella: After that, I went to ma and told her about forgiving you. But then I wanted to pull your leg some more so... Mahir! This not done... No, you can’t do that to me... No!! Mahir!!

Mahir had grabbed her hand and had pinned her to the bed and had gotten on top of her and was busy squashing her.

Bella: Mahir, it hurts... No, don’t!! Okay... Okay... I am sorry... So sorry... Mahir, not today... After my periods are over, we can have a squashing contest...Please...

Mahir finally eased the pressure off her but still kept her pinned down.

Mahir: I will let you go but on one condition.

Bella: What?

Mahir: That I will get WHATEVER I want for the next two weeks...

Bella: Done. Now let me go.

Mahir: No, one more thing...

Bella: Now what? Listen I should be doing this. I should be mad at you..

Mahir: This is justified. You made me spend an entire evening with Anu. Do you even know how cheap she is? I felt like I was being violated every second that I was with her. You are in no position to negotiate....

Bella: I know...

Mahir: Okay.... I am sorry...

He let go of her and she sat up looking at him in surprise.

Mahir: I am sorry. I will never repeat this mistake ever again.

Bella: I am sorry too. For not trying to look at it from your perspective.

Mahir: Well we can make it up by making tonight extra special. I had planned a whole night for you but then stupid Anu interrupted us. You know I was about to hug you when she...

Bella: Mahir, we can’t. Not tonight. You know why...

Mahir: Oh yeah! Your monthly problem...

Bella: Hello! This monthly problem is what is going to give you babies.

Mahir: Oh yeah!!

Bella: Ouch!

Mahir: What happened?

Bella: My tummy. I told you not to squash me...

Mahir: Lie down and take off your top.

Bella: What are you going to do?

Mahir: Just do as Isay. Relax, I won’t do anything that you are not comfortable with.

Bella: Okay...

She took off her top and lied down on her back watching him move around the room. Mahir got a heating pad from the drawer and heated it up. He then came and placed the heating pad on Bella's stomach very gently. He kept changing places of the pad and soon Bella had relaxed considerably. Her cramps had also reduced a lot. He made her turn on to her stomach and used the pad on her back as well. After placing the pad on her lower back, he began to knead her shoulders and back very gently. Soon Bella was snoring softly because of the gentle massage that she had received. Mahir smiled seeing her sleeping form and covered her with a blanket and got in the bed with her. Soon both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

Next morning brought with Mahir’s demands. Bella get me my towel. Bella where did you keep that file? Bella, I want my comb. Where is it? Their normal routine had begun. Mahir’sroutine used to begin early. Bella and Mahir would exercise together and then Mahir would go for a bath while Bella would set up his clothes and other stuff. That morning Mahir was in an extra demanding mood. So when he stepped out of the bathroom, he made Bella towel off his hair. Once completely dry, Bella also helped him set his hair properly. He did not let her go to have a bath even then. He put on half of his clothes but then refused to put on his shirt.

Bella: Mahir, put on your shirt...

Mahir: No! You do it!!!

Bella shook her head went to take a bath, ignoring him. She expected him to have put on a shirt when she stepped out, but she was surprised to see him shirtless even when she stepped out. Mahir had laid out her clothes for her as usual. Her usual mug of cinnamon coffee was also waiting for her. They had missed their morning routine in the month that they had spent apart. She had her coffee while drying her hair. She then wore her clothes but still Mahir refused to wear his shirt. She finally started downstairs for breakfast and Mahir began to follow her without his shirt on.

Bella: Mahir! What kind of childish behaviour is this? Put it on! And did you go downstairs shirtless to make my coffee?

Mahir: Yup I did. You refused to help me so... And nope. I will not wear it till you make me wear it.

Bella: Okay, fine!

He purposely tousled his hair while she had gone to get his shirt from the bed. When she saw his tousled hair, she glared at him but he smiled mischievously. Shaking her head she made him wear the shirt and then proceeded to button it up. She then went and got his comb and once again helped him set his hair.

Mahir: Tuck in my shirt...

Bella: Mahir!

Bella tucked in his shirt and then helped him wear a tie and then his blazer. Once he was fully ready, they both went downstairs for breakfast. Even at the breakfast table, Mahir’s demands did not cease. He refused to eat unless Bella herself fed him the food. Bella was very embarrassed by Mahir’s demands but she complied. Yuvi, RJ and Pratham had a gala time pulling her leg about the same. Even Kuhucouldn’t keep the smile off her face and at one point ended up laughing.  When finally breakfast got over, they both proceeded to work. Once they were safely inside the car, Bella turned toMahir...

Bella: What kind of childish behaviour is this?

Mahir: Mrs BellaMahir Sehgal you just wait and watch...