Hum Bane Tum Bane EDKL UPDATED Story Complete 26-2-2020 - Page 52

Posted: 4 years ago

Hai Ash miss u so much😘

Hw r u?

Nice Chapter, filled with so much fun😆

Finally it's over. Behir back to behave themselves. Now it's Mahir's turn to be bossy😉

This chap comes as a surprise for me. That to I'm bit relax today after sending my twinny to my aunt's house for a day ....ughhh😮....I'm able to comment on chap.

Ohh... Bela even  conquer ma& mom frm mahir, even his brothers sides with her. Pity him,😢 luckily suhaani able to convince her. Now mahir has suhaani for his support.

Bela & her monthly tantrums😆. Mahir became her Bali ka Bakra here too😯. Revenge Shld be sweet yet spicy 😎. 

What mahir is up to? Seriously his demands & childishness was too much. They head to office & Hope mahir won't do blunder in office in the name of pay back & again fall for bela's wrath 😂

Did ur exams get over,Ash chechi???Hope u performed well 

This chapter's cute like heavensmiley43

Feeling a lot of respect for Mahir after hearing what Suhani  said,he's literally a gem smiley42 smiley42

Bela and her love for chocolates never dies!!!smiley9

Sumi and Polo r pampering BeHir a lot,they will get spoiled!😆

Thanks for updating it here🤗

Nice update 

Loved it

Finally they said sorry to each other.

Mahir demands were naughty

Office romance or trouble for bela coming

Waiting for next update soon

Thanks  

It was a nice one...... Loved the way Bela is pampered by sumi 

Waiting for the next part eagerly 😃😃

Originally posted by mafaaza12

Hai Ash miss u so much😘

Hw r u?

Nice Chapter, filled with so much fun😆

Finally it's over. Behir back to behave themselves. Now it's Mahir's turn to be bossy😉

This chap comes as a surprise for me. That to I'm bit relax today after sending my twinny to my aunt's house for a day ....ughhh😮....I'm able to comment on chap.

Ohh... Bela even  conquer ma& mom frm mahir, even his brothers sides with her. Pity him,😢 luckily suhaani able to convince her. Now mahir has suhaani for his support.

Bela & her monthly tantrums😆. Mahir became her Bali ka Bakra here too😯. Revenge Shld be sweet yet spicy 😎. 

What mahir is up to? Seriously his demands & childishness was too much. They head to office & Hope mahir won't do blunder in office in the name of pay back & again fall for bela's wrath 😂

Hey Mafaaza!! I miss you all too. My exams were going on and so I was not posting. Now that they are over I will try to create a bank of chapters and post on a weekly basis. 

Thanks, I am glad that you liked the chapter. 

Yes Bella has managed to capture all the people from the house. Now she is all set to make Mahir dance to her tunes. But right now Mahir has the upper hand and Bella is only too happy to oblige. 

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Did ur exams get over,Ash chechi???Hope u performed well 

This chapter's cute like heavensmiley43

Feeling a lot of respect for Mahir after hearing what Suhani  said,he's literally a gem smiley42 smiley42

Bela and her love for chocolates never dies!!!smiley9

Sumi and Polo r pampering BeHir a lot,they will get spoiled!😆

Thanks for updating it here🤗

Hey Ima! How are you? Yes my exams are now (finally) over and I have no idea how I have performed. Let's see. 

Yes Mahir is a gem of a person. 

And BeHir are worth all the pampering that they are getting. They will never get spoilt. Thansk for reading. 

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice update 

Loved it

Finally they said sorry to each other.

Mahir demands were naughty

Office romance or trouble for bela coming

Waiting for next update soon

Thanks  

Hey Asif! I hope all is well buddy. 

Yes Bella and Mahir are finally together. 

Trouble is coming Bella's way soon. But this is good trouble. 

Keep reading. Bye!!

Originally posted by Marshavas2002

It was a nice one...... Loved the way Bela is pampered by sumi 

Waiting for the next part eagerly 😃😃

Hello dear! Nice to see a new face here. HI! 

Thanks for reading this chapter. I will post the next one soon.

Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Okay,that was a little unexpected,is this the same for all FF's ???and that also means ur presence in this AT would be no more right??😒 ðŸ˜’ 

Anyway thanks Ash chechi to leading this story till here,u r trusting us to lead it ourselves after a three to four chapters,but u can trust me,I would only imagine the best for BeHir😳😳

And plz don't let Bela punish Mahir so much,I wish to see a baby in the last chapters,that's why,poor guy,he's been going through a lot lately ,I know u would end it good,thank u so much🤗

Sorry if I have not replied to any of the previous messages. That was spoken in haste. I think I am not yet ready to say good bye to BeHir yet. Let's see where this story goes from here. But I am making no promises. 

Originally posted by behirlover

Hi ASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for being late.

and dont worry about replying its fine I understand 

I know you do!! :*

Everyone is worried ye kaand karke kaha gaye and waiting for gossip but One look at bella and people decided to move to their room matlab look at the terror of her tears. 

Not just the terror but also the fact that they all care for her. 

Mahir you are doing in no good its not because of your physical health she is worried its your mental health that affected her. This decision of him to hide things from her no matter how much unintentional and innocent made her doubt her love infact the very base of their relationship i.e. trust friendship something which they had from start. It broke her that while she was miserable he was actually making her feel that little she knows that he had his own nightmares and the one thing he dreaded was coming back to him. She thought maybe she actually became like someone involved in work so much that she became unapproachable. His wild memories were not the way we wanted it to be wild.

Mahir had his own set of insecurities. His own set of problems. But yes his behaviour triggered off her insecurities. At the root of it all, communication and conversation is all that is required to resolve the issues. But very few realise it. 

ASH I wanted GOA for BEHIR and you gave this yucky stuff their enjoying sadistic pleasure are we? How much tipsy was he to kiss back that girl KUHU should know about this now. Also ANU should be brought back thrashed left right by bella and everyone from family even kuhu and also should witness behir ki intimacy I want her to burn like burn real bad.

Oh! Did you say BeHir? Oops! 

No but this was necessary. I will give you a Goa. Don't worry. 

This guy knew they got married under not so happy circumstances yet he was expecting that bella should give her attention to him talk about being hopelessly in love. ANU made this elaborate plan of trapping mahir after she came to know that he is having amnesia. This girl I would love to see her getting thrashed by every single member of the family. she opened pandora's box of his insecurities she tapped that one thing he was always afraid of she should be punished.

For her it was all about having Mahir. She cared for nothing. Not even for her supposed love's feelings. She will get thrashed. Don't worry. 

All his life he was running from that one thing proving constantly that he was not and will never be what everyone expected him to be he was not just ANDY's son but SUMI's son also and he will never do this. He was afraid that what if he would have hurt bella even though unintentional this guilt was eating him. That's why he asked her is she happy with him what else he should do somewhere deep down he wanted to make her happy so that his past will never come his insecurities will never win.

Pree you have a way of summing up things so well. 

mahir she wasn't crying that you watched her in bathrobe she was crying that you just watched and did nothing when she was in bathrobe. that was so soothing that he called bella infront of anu when she hugged him good going burn girl. Look at her audacity she keeping head in his lap mahir should have thrown her out only I am telling you ash I want her to witness behir and their intimacy I want her to burn and realise that what she lied and planned about was actually happening in front of her eyes.

She will. Don't you worry. I have a nice and unpleasant surprise planned for her. 

But how she got to know that he offered her post of chairman KUHU should take hajmola dose.  This girl manipulated everything their every action so perfectly she played her cards well initially trying to portray bella as gold digger than someone who still missed her first love but mahir should have known that kiss they shared was not casual I know I am stupid to say this but this anu made me go red with anger. This anu is exactly the N3 wali anu always looking at cashing in minutest possibility of having mahir with her.

How else would Bella become the chairman and not Mahir? She knows Mahir well enough to have put two and two together. Also, Kuhu told her all that had happened. 

Mahir was poster wale mahirji asking logical things but there is saying na IF YOU CANNOT CONVINCE THEM THEN CONFUSE THEM & THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THIS WORLD IS TEARS  Anu used both of them cautiously manipulating him and confusing him and bella was also distant giving him space making him even more confuse to believe in her lies. He was in that confused state also was justifying bella's behaviour and doubting his and somewhere hating himself that what he did with her and why he became that only which he always feared his heart knew how much it would hurt if bella left him even though he didn't knew about it that's called real love.

Confusion is always dangerous. It makes you make mistakes. That is what she used in her favour. The fact that Mahir was confused as to what Bella was actually feeling for him. 

Anu not only attacked his hurting nerve she also made him guilty and trapped him from all side so that no matter even if he wants to go he cannot leave her. This girl I am telling you ASH this girl should be royally insulted by everyone even rehaan if it makes you happy. OMG did she actually went on describing things to make him remember that this girl has no shame.

Anu is indeed shameless and she will get EXACTLY what she deserves. ðŸ˜ˆOh god! How I missed this devilish emoji....  

Poor guy was so vulnerable he wanted that bella should give him so much attention that he will not get thoughts of never loving her but it was like a double edge sword the more she showered her attention the more he became guilty of what if he actually would have hurted her.  Finally he blurted the real trauma of his past which haunted him poor guy went through so much bearing all this silently and this constant guilt of being one of the reasons his mom and dad separated although for me ANDY and his reason of falling for POLO was lame I mean SUMI was doing everything for them and if he was feeling so neglected he should have told her rather than seeking someone else help. LAME excuses people come up with to justify cheating. 

That's the thing Pree. What I am trying to highlight through this is that in marriage friendship is a must. One might fear that your partner might judge you but you will never fear judgement from your true friend, right? Sumi and Andy were never friends. And that's why when Andy was in trouble, he went to his FRIEND and not his wife. I am not justifying his actions. I am simply saying that Polo was his friend and Sumi was his wife. 

Now a man getting attracted to his friend and them having a child together shows their lack of self-control. That's how nature works. Yuvi and Pratham are almost of the same age. That means that Andy and Sumi's married life was perfectly fine. In an emotionally vulnerable state, physical intimacy is sometimes the only way to reassure a person. 

ANDY should realise what all he made that small child go through because of his one act I think somewhere andy feels guilty and that's why he is in this plan and genuinely happy for BEHIR. and yuvi and Pratham were born around same time so what was he seeking comfort from both of them. 

Andy does realise that he made his kids go through hell. He feels guilty every time Mahir treats Polo and Pratham as his own. He feels guilty every time Sumi or Polo behave friendly with each other. 

This much amount of pain mahir never shared with anyone he shared with bella his most secret part his most vulnerable part he shared with her they connected even more she knows his fears now he imagined also that he will leave bella stranded in middle of nowhere with kids. YUVI was very much sane in all this or maybe he knew how low anu can stoop for mahir that's why he advised her.

Yuvi came back a changed man after the accident. Yuvi whom Bella was supposed to marry and the one who came back after being missing for nearly a month are two different individuals. Something compelled Yuvi to change. What? That I will reveal soon.  

Bella is amazing instead of feeling sad or pity she made him cheerful she knew there is a way to handle this if she kept on discussing his insecurity he will never get over it and so she thought of working on their own relation rather than justifying on what happened in past and who was guilty.

She is not the one who will play the blame game. She knows it gets you nowhere. She wanted to know the reason and now that she knows, she will try to work on it instead of dwelling on it. 

MAHIR MAHIR MAHIR this boy is next level tharki here one moment he crying and next moment he is gifting her VICTORIA'S secret collection seriously he just cannot control himself after being away from her for so long. MAHIR and his fantasies he was gifting this imagine boss and employee playing around and had anu entered that day then to anu would have vanished into thin air. 

Mahir is indeed next level. 

I knew it the moment bella said make me wear it there will be a catch what he thought after making her longing for him for weeks she will let him have his way easily no chance buddy. And this is what you do to your friend mahir needs to be taught about being friendly. she will tempt him badly now. but bella is wrong Suhani did expected her to wear that lace type thing although not for her but still don't kill me for this. and mahir never told about kiss because he don't want to miss out on action happening in his bedroom for something so disgusting.

You get it girl!! 

But first this ANU need to be taught a lesson she assaulted him at his vulnerable state bella should not let her go easily.

She will learn her lesson. Don't worry. 

ASH what a chapter fab writing I loved the way you handled this emotional but fun in end. I am completely surprised by your writing even though I have read it many times but your choice of words your handling of emotions fun every aspect of relation makes me dumbstruck all the time. 

waiting for the next update post it soon you know the reason for it I mean bella mahir anu andy this is going to be one hell of a drama

Thanks dear. 

Edited by The.Wanderer - 4 years ago