Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
^interesting! Wonder why he is closer to his son than his daughter? πŸ˜†
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redmi

Is Kareena glorification necessary in this particular post? Kudos to Amrita for bouncing back because it's very difficult to get work after you take a break.

no its not necessary but its necessary to clear up things. & it doesn't hurt me to appreciate whatever Kareena is doing. It feels good :)
GrrrrG thumbnail
Wow I did not know Saif cheated on her , kareena marrying a cheater πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ who falls in love with a person's character πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: GrrrG

Wow I did not know Saif cheated on her , kareena marrying a cheater πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ who falls in love with a person's character πŸ˜† 

Did she not cheat on Shahid with Saif? 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hats off to Armita for giving a very good upbringing to Sara & Ibrahim!
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So amrita started working to support her kids.But that happened for like what,kalyug and kavyanjali..and I rmemreme 2 states.what other work has she done?
Then is saif still paying her money?
If he is then I don't rhink he is poor by any meansπŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YoWorld

So amrita started working to support her kids.But that happened for like what,kalyug and kavyanjali..and I rmemreme 2 states.what other work has she done?

Then is saif still paying her money?
If he is then I don't rhink he is poor by any means πŸ˜†

I think saif initially rejected to pay her but later they made settlement and Amrita got her alimony from saif. 
I am sure amrita got alimony from saif.

saif and broken or poor was definitely a big lie

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya , atleast with the lifestyle Kareena has,I cannot fathom her being poor πŸ˜•
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I always respected Amrita as she herself came from a broken family and after her marriage ended, she went through a really bad phase. It wasn't easy for her at all. I used to hate Saif for being so unfaithful to her and he was not only with Rosy but also was dating Priety at that time and there were rumors about Rani as well. Today also he hasn't changed and I still dislike him. 
reddy123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I think saif initially rejected to pay her but later they made settlement and Amrita got her alimony from saif. 
I am sure amrita got alimony from saif.

saif and broken or poor was definitely a big lie

The Alimony was peanuts, Amrita got 5 crore rupees as full settlement amount, that is why she had to work long hours throughout the years in TV serials.

Saif is not broke now, it is just that his income dropped by a big amount in last few years, so Saif is into conservative mode, not spending personal money much, getting sponsored holidays, not paying Mumbai jeweler etc.
Edited by reddy123456 - 5 years ago