Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

This article fails to mention that the fight was form both sides.

1) Amrita threw Saif outta the house, he left the house for his kids and wife and didn't fight for it
2) He froze his accounts in retaliation coz Amrita wouldn't let him see the kids, so the lawyer suggested till the divorce proceedings go through they freeze the account.

Obviously Sara feels otherwise. She's wise enough to know that divorce is ugly and both parents fight and things get messy. But of course on this forum; one side is always made out to be the villain.

Saif was f**ked up for cheating, and was f**ked it to Amrita.
But he was fair to his kids and Sara's behavior on the show is proof.

Well, there was a reason behind it. Saif cheated on her. What would she do ? Aarti utaro him ? ðŸ˜†

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Of course not, its good she threw him out, but the point is, BOTH sides were FIGHTING. 
This article makes it seem like Saif willingly left Amrita, froze accounts and moved on with his life. Conveniently forgets that it was a pretty serious fight between two adults and yes HE messed up first by cheating. But he was not some cold hearted monster that just threw his children out of his life and froze the accounts and left em on the street or something. 

How do you think Sara and Ibrahim attended those private schools? 

Two people had a messy divorce. That's all this was. And both adults moved on and made the best of the situation and their children understood. 
Edited by desigal90 - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Amrita didn't let him meet the kids then that is also wrong! Maybe saif had his reasons to do things! Anyway it is a million years ago! And both are adults about it now so how does it matter?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Reading all those articles...seems like Amrita went through some really difficult time...It's very nice of Sanjay Dutt, Jackie Shroff to offer her financial support...even though Amrita didn't take it. Its nice to have supportive friends around in such situation. 
I just came across the video when they appeared on Simi's show  and so ironical that Saif used to Ask Amrita - why are you so calm and not annoyed with me - are you having an affair with someone ? will you run away ? 
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
double postEdited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Reading all those articles...seems like Amrita went through some really difficult time...It's very nice of Sanjay Dutt, Jackie Shroff to offer her financial support...even though Amrita didn't take it. Its nice to have supportive friends around in such situation.

I just came across the video when they appeared on Simi's show and so ironical that Saif used to Ask Amrita - why are you so calm and not annoyed with me - are you having an affair with someone ? will you run away ?

It was nice of sanju to help her! There is a reason why she is in movies like shootout and dus KAAHANIYA! People knew she needed that support! Not that I am saying she is not a good actress and didn't lend amazing amount of oomph to all the movies she has been in! She was fab in KALYUG too! Which Mahesh Bhatt offered her!Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

As if Kareena waa the reason why Saif left Amrita.. Its not wrong if someone moves on in life rather clinging on past. There werent even blinds that Kareena despise Saif's other kids.
Amrita had to restart career? I know she struggled but one shouldn't just give away career just becoz they are married & have kid. Dont that every other women do? Its upto you to believe or not if families are still in feud, but things changed a lot. Its people who will still continue to gossip & spreading things like they are just pretending. & its not indian tv anymoee where step mom & kids will keep hating each other for the rest of the life. Peace.

Did u even read my post? Saif cheated with the Italian model Rosa then abandoned wife and kids. Kareena wasnt involved, she came much later. But Amrita was still bitter when he married Kareena
I remember when Kareena was pregnant some journalist asked Amrita for her reaction and she sounded angry and bitter. That article was posted here on the forum. Here is another piece abt that news:

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/amrita-singh-reacted-fiercely-to-kareena-pregnancy-5084

As for acting after marriage and kids, like many other actresses Amrita also took a break after marriage and kids. Movies were not exactly lined up for her back then. Later when Saif dumped her, she had to restart her career. 
You cant expect an ex wife to be thrilled with her ex's marriage and baby with a much younger woman when she brought up her 2 kids on her own. 
Now they are all acting as a happy extended family of ex wife and ex's kids and current wife's kid...because they have to for the sake of Sara's career. 
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

The phase just before and after separation was messy. Saif handled it all wrong. It was very juvenile of him to be frivolous about marriage. He probably felt very guilty but tried covering it up with retaliation than simple understanding. Pataudi's always stayed away from Saif-Amrita's marriage just like they did/does with Saif-Kareena's. Two adults got into a relationship n marriage so its their responsibilty to handle it not their family's. He was an arse to cheat and later being defiant and unapologetic about it but he did eventually turn a new leaf and tried to redeem himself. Amrita was wronged so was bitter but once the anger subsided she did what was right and let go of the bitterness and became a bigger person. The respect she instilled in her children her own conduct in public vis a vis Saifeena and her kids equation with them is very commendable. Theirs is true case of jo hua acche ke liye hua. Breakups are sad n painful especially when it involves marriage, kids n family but its way less painful than living with someone whom u neither love nor respect. Sara put it very well..its better to have two loving homes than one unhappy n loveless house.

Kareena never had anything to do with Saif-Amrita's relationship. She came in much later and if anything she actually worked as a catalyst in normalising the complicated equations they all had at that point in their lives.

Very well said. for me its 100 times better to live with single parent than growing up in a toxic relationship. :)
pakeezah thumbnail
Saif was really immature and selfish in his young days. i remember Amrita even came on television for some show and spoke how she had to act in serials because Saif wasnt supporting her and her kids. 
and that woman he left Amrita for, the Italian, wasnt even anything all that great. 

its a lesson for everyone out there,dont marry when youre in your early twenties. the crap that was the aftermath. it was one of the bitterest partings i can remember. 

its to both Amrita and later Saifs credit  Sara seems sorted and not bitter. 

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Wow .. if that's how things unravelled, then all good things heard on KWK from Sara about Said and Kareena shows Amrita's bigger heart and good upbringing! Sad what she went through ... divorces are tough even tougher on a lady with two kids in her mid 40s!

Also, The bitterness towards Kareena is not there simply because she came into Saif's life much later. Saif left Amrita for some foreign model called Rosa and not Kareena. Kareena played no role in the divorce. 

And honestly, i think Sara is more mature than her parents.Because both Saif and Amrita have had ugly exchange of words with him saying how she used to keep taunting him for his "professional failures" and with her saying how he abandoned her and the kids financially forcing her to work in serials etc. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago