Blast From The Past: Saif Leaves Amrita Singh out in the cold - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
They divorced 14 years ago. I am not sure why people think all divorced couple hold grudges against each other for the end of time.😆 People break up, happy marriages eventually end in a nasty divorce, people find love again, they marry again, kids grow up, kids understand and accept why their parents had to separate. Circle of life. Why is everything looked at through such cynical lenses? People want to find loopholes everywhere. Saif and Amrita had a very nasty, bitter divorce but things became better with time. I could understand the cynicism if everything was hunky dory after a couple of years. But it has been 14 years. Naturally, they are all at peace with each other, now. 
pakeezah thumbnail
i dont like Saif as a person. he doesnt seem to have any redeeming qualities. being nice to your own biological kid and 2nd much younger wife is not really an accomplishment. even a street vendor or dad who crushes stones at building sites does that.

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reddy123456

The Alimony was peanuts, Amrita got 5 crore rupees as full settlement amount, that is why she had to work long hours throughout the years in TV serials.

Saif is not broke now, it is just that his income dropped by a big amount in last few years, so Saif is into conservative mode, not spending personal money much, getting sponsored holidays, not paying Mumbai jeweler etc.

5 crores? That's so less! Please be a lie!
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Did she not cheat on Shahid with Saif? 

So two cheaters came together?!... well then they deserve each other!