Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think the look alike is just there to trap the villain. I think this is an emotional track, Sulor's relationship had grown stagnant and there was little left to explore after the separation track got ruined.

I think there will be nok jhoks, the look alike falling for Chakor. It's less messier if he ends up being Suraj than having Suraj return later.

Makers can take u-turns as it suits them, it may end up being a Sukor plan.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shreeti...Precisely what I wanted to write actually...but I avoided saying VJ & used 'Suraj's face' instead. VJ opposite some other actress in some other show is a different thing... but him being paired opposite some other actress in Udaan is not ok with me. Udaan for me is = MeeJay/SuKor. 

I don't mind the lookalike falling for Chakor. It will still be meejay. It will definitely be less messier if the lookalike turns out to be Suraj than Suraj having a humshakal...and also a bit logical. Unless he turns out to be Suraj's identical twin coming out of the blue.  😆

They better bring back Suraj later! No Suraj, no SuKor = not Udaan. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it's better we don't discuss about new girl and all.
I feel team looking for feedbacks these days.
Like Sukor centric track and new love story of Sukor was requested by many in SNS.
So please don't give new ideas to CVS.
I personally not at all interested to see love triangle in any form.
And I think it's not needed as it's more like a new start of love story of Sukor and there can be different phases so a third angle unnecessary.
And cvs always into cost cuttings and very less number of actors they prefer most of the times.

They killed off two Villains and Bhuka missing.
And  it seems one more villain going to enter going by Vikram's words.
Rajjo might continue as right hand of Chakor.
So let's hope no third wheel and all but story concentrated to Sukor and different dynamics in their relationship in a new level.
Edited by binivenugopal - 5 years ago