Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Also the new guy will pretend to be Suraj, so we'll get some glimpses of old Suraj. Chakor scolding him when he gets out of character, there is a lot of scope for Sukor tashan.
tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a suraj fan more than sukor. If chakor is heart of udaan suraj is soul. They can take a break for suraj and meanwhile fit lookalike temporarily but not end suraj nd sukor permanently.
#DONTENDSURAJ #DONTENDSUKOR should trend
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sara how are you long time 
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Sumi  🤗

I'm assuming it's Suraj, otherwise it'll be very difficult to watch Chakor's nok jhoks with another man.

What I want is something similar to the track after KN returned, Sukor acting as a couple in front of everyone and fighting in private. 

Then Suraj falling in love with Chakor and Chakor starting to get similar vibes like when she's around Suraj. Then a twist that shows he's Suraj suffering from memory loss and Sukor reuniting.

In my imagination, only Chakor (and maybe Rajjo) knows he isn't Suraj.

Even if Teju and Anjor know Suraj is dead, I don't expect any taunting this time. The track is about Sukor, at least that's what I hope.

Execution needs to improve, fingers crossed for that.

Thanks Mai I really need the hug yaar.. 

@bold red what you mean by this  so all will think he is Suraj except for Chakor 

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Krupy - 4 years ago
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sumi,
I think there is big twist like this needed to move story.
And with current perfect Sukor,they can add fight against villains like they shown these 6 weeks  and there was no focus to Sukor as couple as much.

But with this new development,there are more scope and possibilities and bringing back Sooraj too.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Thanks Mai I really need the hug yaar.. 

@bold red what you mean by this  so all will think he is Suraj except for Chakor 

Yes, that's what I meant.

I think CVs will stress that there is no proof Suraj is dead. The viewers need to have hope that the new guy is Suraj because many are attached to Sukor and can't see Chakor with another man
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Girls my mind is completely frozen.

Unable to understand.

Post death Trauma of Chakor.

So Chakor will be without sindoor and MS (i just dread this, I have weak heart)

Again Anjor, Teju will taunt Chakor! (m not for this sorry)

How will it be a new love story, Chakor is only for Suraj and Suraj for Chakor.

In all this only one positive thing is in Meera's post she had written MAYBE the end of the character Suraj

so will there be again few months leap or SuKor will be planning this.

I am indeed feeling sad! unable to express... 

maybe will take an interim break and live on my dear Mai's updates like the mission track.

Just saw the episode... that scene ...Tears are rolling my eyes as I see my dude carrying his love, his life, close to his heart so carefully treading the mines, walking on the steps of that evil...he could have asked her to follow him but he did not want her to even do that. He lifted her 

I am unable to pen more...

sorry girls!!!!  

He may be a lookalike buy he is still not my Dude though I am happy VJ is still there.

Sumi dear, 🤗( not a happy wala hug, consoling one)

cheer up yaar..

your untold emotions are understood. Everyone here, every sukorian will be having one of two emotions, one sad , then two, mixed feelings.

the first thought came to mind reading suraj death was oh noo..sumi's dude wont be there , how is that possible. The epitome of love, the man God made for only chakor, how could he not be there.
Imagining no Suraj, no Sukor was like hell..😭dreadful

yes, me too belonged to first category of sad ones but then, i analysed, reading bini post, my transition from sad to mixed it went.

Trust me, your Dude wont go anywhere. still i do trust somewhere, new one is going to be suraj only. even if revealation comes later.

or if not, Then trust VJ.
i am sure he will make you accept what he portrays.

dont give up. 

I think, our dude is going no where, such an iconic character will not end this way is what i think.

i thinks Cvs wanted to give diff shades and they came up with this dreadful idea. but then lets wait and watch whats in store.
we wanted a story revolving around sukor,may be this is the one. this twist might give what we want. maybe its suraj only.

shall give times for us and for them too.

i can say on and on to you but i accept
still somewhere it hurts, to know that, i couldn't type sukor or suraj hereafter(or for sometime) or admire your dude and adories like that..its 😭.

havent see the epi, but reading your lines, its little heart wrenching, did he carried her in his arms,close to his heart..❤️
if its a normal day i would hv as usual awwed, sweeped away by his love for her..but now dont know eyes do well up..💔

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

@sumi,

I think there is big twist like this needed to move story.
And with current perfect Sukor,they can add fight against villains like they shown these 6 weeks  and there was no focus to Sukor as couple as much.

But with this new development,there are more scope and possibilities and bringing back Sooraj too.

Bini so sweet of you dear to explain me. 

Hmm with Mai and your words am feeling bit OK.. 

Thank you so much 
sumsukor thumbnail
Hi Uma
Avoiding quotes 

Thanks i need that hug yaar. 

Thanks sooo much 

Yes yaar

He just lifed her in his strong arms, as those are her safe abode  gathering her close to his heart like a baby  so carefully, he was beaten, he could have asked her to follow him but he did not for he will not risk her life for she is his priority treading carefully through the mines following the footsteps, her eyes looking at him in pride for her man will not allow a scratch on her. The diamond will shine only for her while she prides adorning him for he is the rarest  higher than that of kohinoor..  My dude he is her Dark Knight always shining with his armour thou

My eyes are tearing thinking of the dreaded promo. 

I rest 

Thanks all dearie .. 

I love this forum sooo much