Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poojaprabha

Little bit sad to heard surajs death news but mean time feeling happy to see our hero in a look...I think udaan have to be made for vj because in a not a short period but a serial time he has to blessed to perform in variety of characters...

Hey Pooja how are you?? Missed you 
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
After watching today episode I want the new man turn out to be Suraj.How can chakor forget suraj ,How can she move on her life . Today episode a Heart wrenching episode 😭
Sraee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It has to be Suraj only.His body is not shown.There is still a hope.About Chakor's MS falling down, I remember even in the mission track also when Suraj was about to get buried by the Colonel, Chakor's MS fell sown.Suraj saved an entire village.God cannot punish him.Suraj will definitely get a new life.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same shows in KDMHMD where the main character Prem was dead and his body was identified. A new look and like guy Gaurav enter in show but fans never accept the character Gaurav they want their Prem only. So at last they show Gaurav is prem. That track was a illogical track. But they show very romantic scenes. When heroine know that he was premises she doing cute things to get him back. 
tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suraj is definitely not dying but will lookalike be suraj or lookalike will be different person nd suraj will come later. (Last ishqbaaz had shivaay's lookalike mahi which was also streetboy  was interesting character nd no romantic angle with anika if such is the case it can be paired against rajjo)
Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

I think it all will be a plan of SuKor because in yesterday episode Vikram tell them than Someone is coming to take revenge. May be Sukor plan this for that Someone. Because they don't know that someone 

New fan? Hello! Welcome to the forum from the most dormant fan.😆
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreeti.sukor

New fan? Hello! Welcome to the forum from the most dormant fan. 😆

Thanks. I am very new fan.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinapiku

Suraj is definitely not dying but will lookalike be suraj or lookalike will be different person nd suraj will come later. (Last ishqbaaz had shivaay's lookalike mahi which was also streetboy  was interesting character nd no romantic angle with anika if such is the case it can be paired against rajjo)

I'd prefer Suraj's lookalike be a single guy. I hope he isn't paired opposite anyone. He may not be Suraj, but he still will have Suraj's face. 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Thanks. I am very new fan.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. ðŸ˜Š 
Since when have you been watching the show? I'd like to know your udaan story. ðŸ˜Š
Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

I'd prefer Suraj's lookalike be a single guy. I hope he isn't paired opposite anyone. He may not be Suraj, but he still will have Suraj's face. 

Exactly my point. Woh Suraj ho na ho.. VJ toh hai na... I can't tolerate him opposite another girl in the same show. Upar se rajjo doesn't match him. 

From a highly sad sukor fan ðŸ˜¡