Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wait a minute! What?! !! I saw VJ's insta post yesterday & I almost got an anxiety attack. I totally went offline after that & was mourning the loss of suraj & sukor. I thought VJ was quitting the show. I was even avoiding coming on the forum coz I thought everybody will be mourning. Then I decided maybe I'll get more info that might help me cope. This feels like the worst prank pulled by anyone. But it still means end of suraj & sukor. I'm glad VJ's still there but sukor are important. They have a lot of history in the story. I can't watch chakor in pain. Why so much suffering?! 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Amrutha

I don't want Suraj to die but at least VJ is still part of the show, the replies to his IG post gave me a heart attack.

Can we have a twist where he turns out to be Suraj suffering from memory loss since the body can't be identified. I prefer if we only have Sukor.

I don't think they'll do Suraj memory loss again. I too want Suraj back though. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh god Suraj to die in the serial...😭 without Suraj rajvanshi no udaan for us...I think  Suraj has lost memory 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hope i think new suraj must be suraj rajvanshi.because maybe new mission  of sukor to revenge rajaswary and her beta😡
Ayur123 thumbnail
May be like the movie 'kaho na pyar hai' 
But here we want Suraj at last
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That means new love story from start. More MeeJay Scenes. More romance drama wow. Bit I hope in end it will disclose that look a like is Sooraj only. Because I love dabang naughty romantic Sooraj 
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it all will be a plan of SuKor because in yesterday episode Vikram tell them than Someone is coming to take revenge. May be Sukor plan this for that Someone. Because they don't know that someone  Edited by poojaluvnbt - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Hope i think new suraj must be suraj rajvanshi.because maybe new mission  of sukor to revenge rajaswary and her beta😡

Hi Sailu how are you

Long time

hope all well with you
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They're leaving the door open to him being Suraj. It may end up being a plan by Sukor or he may have lost his memory after the explosion.

The twist will only be revealed later. The track is promising if executed well.
poojaprabha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Little bit sad to heard surajs death news but mean time feeling happy to see our hero in a look...I think udaan have to be made for vj because in a not a short period but a serial time he has to blessed to perform in variety of characters...