Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Hi Sara how are you long time 

fine , thanks sumi... busy with works, but following you on instagram... as you know😊
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Hi Uma

Avoiding quotes 

Thanks i need that hug yaar. 

Thanks sooo much 

Yes yaar

He just lifed her in his strong arms, as those are her safe abode  gathering her close to his heart like a baby  so carefully, he was beaten, he could have asked her to follow him but he did not for he will not risk her life for she is his priority treading carefully through the mines following the footsteps, her eyes looking at him in pride for her man will not allow a scratch on her. The diamond will shine only for her while she prides adorning him for he is the rarest  higher than that of kohinoor..  My dude he is her Dark Knight always shining with his armour thou

My eyes are tearing thinking of the dreaded promo. 

I rest 

Thanks all dearie .. 

I love this forum sooo much

you made me again go into tears with your writing about sukor.
sumi dear🤗..

@bold : its tough to read without eyes warming up for those lines.
please dont stop writing dear.. dont stop telling your emotions to us through such writings. I always await to read your heart thru your writings.

so
cheerup and be on board.:)

now it will be difficult to watch today epi only without tears only bcoz the news of suraj death and your lines will have an impact.
so dont knw hw that promo one will be
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder how this going to work?? Is there a leap where Anjor is going to be grown up and Vijay would play her love interest?? 
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Wonder how this going to work?? Is there a leap where Anjor is going to be grown up and Vijay would play her love interest?? 

No, the article states that Suraj will be declared dead and Chakor will meet his look alike and decides to use him in her plan, she'll make him pose as Suraj so it's still Chakor's story.

Someone here said Jamai Raja had a similar track and the look alike turned out to be the old lead and it was all a plan.

Edited by meshmesh - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That would be interesting!!! Fingers crossed!! 
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Once upon a time jamairajah & udaan aired same time slot.
Lucrezia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The new guy will be surely suraj only.In Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha also similar thing happened.If they wanted to end suraj character than they would have definitely showed dead body in identifiable state like they showed in Saathiya serial and introduced the look alike.if this track is executed well than it will definitely get good trps. 
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think for trps these people will have two plans in their mind... if the new character they feel is not working,  I.e. people are not willing to accept, they will later reveal that he is suraj but if the new character manages to gel with people then maybe they might not get the character of suraj back... which is heart wrenching😭😭
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

I think for trps these people will have two plans in their mind... if the new character they feel is not working,  I.e. people are not willing to accept, they will later reveal that he is suraj but if the new character manages to gel with people then maybe they might not get the character of suraj back... which is heart wrenching😭😭

Nikkiii you are scaring me😭

hell with the trp aunties!!!