Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Bhavya tak ko hakaal diya show se πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bas she has to prove ki police waali aur chichora ladka ki louvee isshtory is an epic oneπŸ˜†

The banda does not matter  it id the epic story of gul that is her fundaπŸ˜† isi liye toh yeh haal hua humara and humare  shivika ka. Saara kamaal is of gul
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This whole thing is still so shocking like they all just went super high on Crystal meth and decided let's do the most unbelievable shit everπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ab i don't really care about life death since redux was anyways faltu and real waalo ka toh nikaah main hi happy end hogaya. Gul hi dekhegi yeh season2 along SP until she loses her interest dhinchaak tooπŸ˜† oh and some super confident NM fans. Unka toh samajh bhi nai aaraha kis baat pe excited haiπŸ˜† NM toh khud hi looks so nervous nowadays in the videos. 
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After all the mass responses when Neha was removed and even during the 2nd shaadi fiasco, when Neha and Lee's RuMya shaadi pic that garnered 1 lack plus votes, after all this Gul Khan stuck to BBB. And that kicking on her face scene was enough for me to NOT judge but STRONGLY have a firm opinion about the kind of person the producer is.
So I was sure she wont listen to fan's demands about Shivika. She WON'T, JUST Won't

What is surprising is StarPlus as a channel acting literally "sold" Tab bhi during Saumya's unceremonious exit, not as massive as now, phir bhi lot of fans had voiced their unhappiness with ending RuMya, tab bhi fans had pointed out the lack of creativity among the writing department.

I din even flinch reading about Shivika DYING in new PV article  Am surprised too ki have I become so insensitive that too for characters I STILL love.  I guess ab immune aur detached ho hi gayi hoon. Phir bhi I hope against all odds that channel at least recognises why and what this outrage is all about and reconsiders giving a decent closure to much loved Shivika. 

SC and NM also I feel aren't able to gauge why fans are reacting the way they are. As actors they must be empathetic and understand the impact their characters have, that too when they are loved for long duration of time. Its not 2.5 hrs its 2.5 years of attachment. Phir sochti hoon what else they must say? shaayad they too are grappling with such kind of response. 

As for new projects etc, I guess SC is at an advantage. She is going out with sympathy and more love earned. As for NM, I really wished he chose to quit, but...what to say.?...
He was lucky to have his first and second show running a good 600-700 episodes. His choice of next should have been smarter. Quitting really might have been in his favor in terms of reputation and opportunities. He's stayed back for reasons known to him but unfortunately now left with such a cheaply degraded character as his next. Such a downfall from a mighty Shivaay. When he is done with superstar/rockstar whatever, he''d probably realize even his Aditya was 10 X better.
Kaash ek break le liya hota and taken time to go for the best next.

In all this fiasco, I love Mahesh Thakur. Straight forward and wise. Uss time pe, people were breaking their heads ki he suddenly unfollowed IB cast on SNS and all that. Any sane person would have done the same. Must have had an idea and foreseen the events that were to unfold.

At one point am feeling I have detached when I din flinch to dying article or not feeling bad about not watching the series in 3 weeks now, then why am I still typing all this long convos, PATA NAHI. 
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly🀣...After EVERYTHING and more than a year of flop attempts to sell Ruvya, Gul is STILL trying to sell that story, this time through NM🀣

And the memes in the tag are GOLDπŸ˜†

This one is too funny...🀣🀣🀣

Rudy looks super cute too in his original avtaar...πŸ˜†
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ganga I doubt anyone of us have batted an eyelid over this news of Shivika dying...and its not about being insensitive...they were dead long ago with the birth of the redux...
whatever ending they choose to give...whether aligned with fans request or aligned with their big fat egos doesnt make an inch of difference to me...
it would have pinched really bad if it had been the RU...

If Gul thinks this is some check mate move against the fans... let her continue being delusional and feel victorious in her ivory tower...most of the fans fans have moved on I believe...atleast I have...i have my happy closure to the show...

Also does it really matter if NM SC feeling empathy or express empathy towards the audience...they have to eventually dance to the tunes of the PH / channel...I really appreciate MT for coming out in the open...but he really does not have much to lose...SC and NM still want to play protagonists and need to keep the loser PH and channel happy whether they like it or not...

NM's trade off i dont want to talk much about...redux Shivaay was a downgrade from suave SSO...this dhinchaak namoona is like falling from the heights of everest

But god knows what will be the fate of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† trp aunties ko shayaad bhaa jaaye yeh singing sensation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

lol is it only NM and Manjiri girl in the new season...havent heard of any supporting cast...πŸ˜†

lol overnight decision to go with redux was such a disaster...imagine the output of this egoistic decision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Manisha. - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

But god knows what will be the fate of the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† trp aunties ko shayaad bhaa jaaye yeh singing sensation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

lol is it only NM and Manjiri girl in the new season...havent heard of any supporting cast...πŸ˜†

lol overnight decision to go with redux was such a disaster...imagine the output of this egoistic decision...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan TRP aunties ko shaayad bhaa jaaye cuz apparently NM has a solid audience there...since he's played "achha beta" in both of his previous rolesπŸ˜†...yeh DHINCHAK CHICHORA ab pata nahin kitna bhaayega TRP aunties ko...dekhte hainπŸ˜†

Re: new cast...I read about two other actors also joining...one guy and one girl...they sounded like they will be playing part of Dhinchak ka entourage...his sidekicks who hang around to fuss over him typesπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Very pertinent clip from IDWTV floating around in the tag today πŸ€£

Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL if not anything else maybe NM will get more content foe idwtv2 if he decides to make oneπŸ˜†

Professionally quite a disastrous decision from him after some good ones in the pastπŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
Yeh lo, I made the Vintage CC to discuss the old epis

Still need to get around to gif-ing/capping the first scene so will try to do it in the lead up to the 17th. 

I guess we can start using it from the 17th but you guys can bookmark it now if you want. 

The rest of the trolling can continue in this CC, I suppose...lol 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Bookmarked  and that means i will have to make the next thresd here lol