Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
If anyone has links to HD episodes of IB (from the beginning) on google drive please share or pm.

I have a link but those are not HD.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Haven't watched it yet but found this on the tag. In case anyone wants to watch.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b7YjJuPF2k0-Q1QHXxJsrI4ZbS7efDFu

It's the SP group chat video of the IB cast

Thanks fo4 sharing but really  don't want to watch i wish it was nm sc phir bhi himmat kar lete i have like -100  tolerance  for extras ke faces it id like i instantly want to break  someone's  head seeing the plus it sounds more  like fsltu super 6 protmotion so who cares
AreYaar thumbnail

If anyone has links to HD episodes of IB (from the beginning) on google drive please share or pm.

I have a link but those are not HD.

You'll have to PM the girl who made this thread:

She's uploaded all the epis in HQ/HD but you'll need her to add you via email to the drive so that you can access all the epis. 
AreYaar thumbnail

You know Shivika did chavanni chhap dancing also with class and I used to love those. But Shivaansh only seems crass.
Now I think I want to go watch IDWTV. Maybe.

There's a difference b/w doing chavanni chhaap dancing for the fun of it and BEING chavanni chhaap as a BASIC character trait...lol Shivika ki nautanki dancing just had a goofy vibe to it...a tongue in cheek tone to it...an inside joke if you will...but yahaan toh they seem to be quite clearly wanting to make him the stereotypical 2 Rs. playboy "rockstar" that are a dime a dozen on desi TV and to make it worse, NM is not convincing in such flamboyant loud roles...Mahi was proof enoughπŸ˜†

Also, if I may add...one of the things I liked about Shivaay was exactly the fact that he wasn't trying to be some mega flirt cuz NM's a cheesy flirt anywaysπŸ˜†...the awkward dorkiness actually is what makes him charming...not whatever thakela attempt at a flirt/casanova he's gonna play in this roleπŸ˜†

Would be extra hilarious if after all the backlash the promo has received, Gul as usual changes the whole characterization overnight and turns him from "rockstar" to businessman clone of SSO againπŸ˜†
soapsuds thumbnail
@AY: all Gul's heroes are businessmen only. At least the ones I know off. So I won't be surprised at all πŸ˜†. So we may well end up with dhinchak businessman SSO Jr πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†. Honestly I wouldn't care if they hadn't make a mockery of Shivika in the process. It's mainly that which annoys me. Otherwise I would just treat it like another new show which I decide not to watch if doesn't excite me.
soapsuds thumbnail
Thanks for the link AY. I have that one. But looking at the file size I think those are probably 720p although I could be wrong. I had saved the whole lot from there on a external hard disk but that hard disk crashed irretrievably just the weekend before this leap news broke. And I edited 565 of them to cut out all the parts which I would generally ff like Ruvya love story, Priveer and what not all the stuff that I wouldn't watch even if I wanted to watch whole episodes and not just Shivika scenes. But lost the whole lot. Can't recover anything. I thought I will redo this when we rewatch from the beginning in HD if possible. Can't download from Hotstar. And Hotstar has too many ad breaks without premium subscription.

Thanks for the link AY. I have that one. But looking at the file size I think those are probably 720p although I could be wrong. I had saved the whole lot from there on a external hard disk but that hard disk crashed irretrievably just the weekend before this leap news broke. And I edited 565 of them to cut out all the parts which I would generally ff like Ruvya love story, Priveer and what not all the stuff that I wouldn't watch even if I wanted to watch whole episodes and not just Shivika scenes. But lost the whole lot. Can't recover anything. I thought I will redo this when we rewatch from the beginning in HD if possible. Can't download from Hotstar. And Hotstar has too many ad breaks without premium subscription.

Toh behna  adblock use karo naπŸ˜† so you don't have to see any ads that is what i have for all the official networks and basically everythingπŸ˜† even IF caz nloody nkvody got time for useless  2 pages long ads

Originally posted by: AreYaar

There's a difference b/w doing chavanni chhaap dancing for the fun of it and BEING chavanni chhaap as a BASIC character trait...lol Shivika ki nautanki dancing just had a goofy vibe to it...a tongue in cheek tone to it...an inside joke if you will...but yahaan toh they seem to be quite clearly wanting to make him the stereotypical 2 Rs. playboy "rockstar" that are a dime a dozen on desi TV and to make it worse, NM is not convincing in such flamboyant loud roles...Mahi was proof enough πŸ˜†

Also, if I may add...one of the things I liked about Shivaay was exactly the fact that he wasn't trying to be some mega flirt cuz NM's a cheesy flirt anywaysπŸ˜†...the awkward dorkiness actually is what makes him charming...not whatever thakela attempt at a flirt/casanova he's gonna play in this roleπŸ˜†

Would be extra hilarious if after all the backlash the promo has received, Gul as usual changes the whole characterization overnight and turns him from "rockstar" to businessman clone of SSO againπŸ˜†

Oh you are absolutly right achanak advay ki tarah businessman bhi ban jaayega but part time mysician jaise advay duniya ka her profession janta tha be it mathemitician or music or businessπŸ˜†
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahhahahahaha...
I just did darshan of the great new promo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can forgive Gul of all her sins for providing  me with this laughter therapy...πŸ˜†

Dhinchaak haan,...seriously she coulnt come up with a better idea or word to position this new avtaar...god bless NM truly...πŸ˜†

I have completely disregarded the meaningless conversation between Shivika, this is AU SHivika, co couldnt expect anything better anyway...the fact that the 'Classy' SSO is using words like chichora itself shows lack of alignment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In the present situation I am only reminded of the verse 'vinash kale viipreet budhi'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am looking forward to the discussions epi 1 onwards...

Originally posted by: Manisha.

hahahhahahahaha...

I just did darshan of the great new promo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can forgive Gul of all her sins for providing  me with this laughter therapy...πŸ˜† isi liye toh banaya usne yeh kitne aaram se paapa dhul gaye uskeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Dhinchaak haan,...seriously she coulnt come up with a better idea or word to position this new avtaar...god bless NM truly...πŸ˜†

I have completely disregarded the meaningless conversation between Shivika, this is AU SHivika, co couldnt expect anything better anyway...the fact that the 'Classy' SSO is using words like chichora itself shows lack of alignment...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† same why even take offence when it is not even real shivika nothing this AU makes any sense jo monh main aata hai bol dete hain so whatever 

In the present situation I am only reminded of the verse 'vinash kale viipreet budhi'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† +1

I am looking forward to the discussions epi 1 onwards...

and just came across this πŸ˜† that laugh at the end had me loling so hard. 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdaMb4FEBk[/YOUTUBE]

since i really ahve no toehr show to watch might give this another try waise bhi aajkal tv pe insanoke saath kois how milna bohat hard ho gaya hai har jagah chudail daayan ka raaj hai 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago