Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: soapsuds

@AY: all Gul's heroes are businessmen only. At least the ones I know off. So I won't be surprised at all 😆. So we may well end up with dhinchak businessman SSO Jr 😉 😆. Honestly I wouldn't care if they hadn't make a mockery of Shivika in the process. It's mainly that which annoys me. Otherwise I would just treat it like another new show which I decide not to watch if doesn't excite me.

All except that Ansh in Nazar I guess...that dude barely left college and is now married to a snake woman😆😆...no time for "business" in all this I suppose🤣

Oh and woh Kulfi ka Sikka bhi toh singer hai...dunno if he manages any music business also...maybe Shivaansh will be uska clone for now😆
AreYaar thumbnail
ROFL Fary, I saw that KZK promo day before yesterday too...Parth's laugh in the end is so OTT psycho, I just cracked up🤣...ekdum paagal lag raha hai...what a BS show...but chalo, yeh bhi survive kar le jab tak karna hai. 

@Manisha: Haha the vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi has been going on since the start of redux only...now toh it's NEXT level vipreet buddhi stuff...seriously DHINCHAK? Hahaha SP has lost it's marbles too...pata nahin kis 2 Rs. audience ko market kar rahe hain with these words. 

NM will need a lot of blessings indeed given what an ASS he is gonna make of himself...LOL he never really learnt his lesson with Mahi...now he wants to go the full distance...haha ok then, let him try. 
AreYaar thumbnail
So called tragedy hai but again, I can only laugh😆...yeh AU Shivika itne farzi and pathetic the that I honestly don't even care if they die...call me kathor if you will😆

Also, DHINCHAK and POLICEWAALI ki story sounds SO promising, you guys🤣

*Edit: Also LOL@ extras being shown settled happily abroad while only Shivika will die😆😆😆

EXCLUSIVE: Ishqbaaaz: This is how Shivaay and Annika's love story will be brought to an end

Pinkvilla gets you exclusive details of how Shivaay and Annika's love story will come to an end on the show Ishqbaaz. Read to know more.
Written By Pinkvilla Desk  6009 reads  Mumbai  Updated: December 8, 2018 08:44 pm
  •  

Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna aka Shivaay and Annika's iconic love story on Television in the show Ishqbaaaz is all set to end next week. Amidst several speculations and worries, we can finally confirm that the team will be shooting its last episode tomorrow i.e December 9, 2018. Apart from that, we have exclusively learnt that before jumping for the generation leap, the show will Shivaay and Annika's love story taking a tragic end with them dying while the other family members will move on with their lives and hence won't be a part of the leap. They will mostly be shown being settled abroad. 

The story behind their death will slowly unravel later with Shivika's son Shivaansh Singh Oberoi taking the spotlight. Nakuul will be seen playing Shivaansh who will be a superstar. Newbie Manjiri has been finalised to play the female lead opposite him and we have also learnt that she begins shooting for the show tomorrow. The show will be taking the leap starting December 17 and the first promo for the same has already aired. Nakuul has been introduced as the superstar in the show while Manjiri will play a police officer. 

We are sure this will surely leave all you fans a bit disappointed and heartbroken. Meanwhile, a while back we had learnt that Shivaansh's love story will kickstart when he will get kidnapped and it will be Manjiri's character which will save and rescue him from the situation. Are you looking forward to the new season? Let us know in the comments below. 

Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Toh baat udhar hi atki hai abtak that rudy and bhavya ka story didn't work toh now this is the final try to sell that lame story again😆😆 in a more lame manner that too😆

LMAO i am amused NM saw growth in all this😆 but good luck to him he definitely needs it the most right now. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Toh baat udhar hi atki hai abtak that rudy and bhavya ka story didn't work toh now this is the final try to sell that lame story again😆😆 in a more lame manner that too😆

LMAO i am amused NM saw growth in all this😆 but good luck to him he definitely needs it the most right now. 

Exactly🤣...After EVERYTHING and more than a year of flop attempts to sell Ruvya, Gul is STILL trying to sell that story, this time through NM🤣

And the memes in the tag are GOLD😆

Khyati8 thumbnail
That's a perfect meme😆
With all due respect to Nakuul a character like that Lee will actually have more chance of selling it then NM he simply isn't cut for such roles. After making a show like idwtv this choice of his is amusing and sorry but deserves all the trolling in the world😛

Gul toh theek hai chalo ajeeb harkaat karti rehti hai what's up with SP😆😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

All except that Ansh in Nazar I guess...that dude barely left college and is now married to a snake woman😆😆...no time for "business" in all this I suppose🤣

Oh and woh Kulfi ka Sikka bhi toh singer hai...dunno if he manages any music business also...maybe Shivaansh will be uska clone for now😆

Sikka gaane kam gaata hai and rota zyada hai emotional fool he is .  Uska business se koi lena dena nahi hai that is his evil sasur ji isi liye sikka ka career was at xaav a while back until kulfii joined his concert and saved his ass othereise uska sasur har waqt usko BM karta rehta hai and insult karta rehta hai uska
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly🤣...After EVERYTHING and more than a year of flop attempts to sell Ruvya, Gul is STILL trying to sell that story, this time through NM🤣

And the memes in the tag are GOLD😆

The conclusion is 3 words

BHAVYA BHAVYA BHAYA 😆😉
AreYaar thumbnail
Gul ki CONSISTENCY over BHAVYA BHAVYA BHAVYA ko SALAAM, boss👏🤣

DEDH saal ho gaya par iska BHAVYA BHAVYA BHAVYA jaap nahin khatam hua...pehle Neha ki bali de di for BBB and now  Shivika ki bali chadh gayi to make way for revamped BBB storyline😆
Khyati8 thumbnail
Bhavya tak ko hakaal diya show se😆😆 bas she has to prove ki police waali aur chichora ladka ki louvee isshtory is an epic one😆