UrviKa FF:His Unsung Melody[Prologue 2 updated]

ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi everyone I am Keerthi Selvaraj from Tamilnadu and a huge fan of karn . Though I  am a silent reader of India forum for a long time,I never had time to create an account here and interact with people due to my studies and personal life .But after watching Karn sangini I couldn't control myself  from creating  an account to write fan fiction on Karn.To me Karn is a warrior who deserved every happiness in the world for his kindness , loyalty , compassion ,bravery and his selfless heart. He is really an unsung hero who got disgrace in place of honor and hate in place of love due to the judgmental society.My heart always aches for the tragic heroes whether it is fictional or non fictional because most of time they are the one who sacrifice and suffer a lot for those people who never deserved them and they are always misunderstood by almost every one.And karn is one of those tragic heroes and this made me love his more and more.After watching star plus Mahabarath I just fell in love with Karn and even planned to write a story on him back then.But as I had my board exams during that time I was unable to do it.But now I have more time and watching Karn sangini inspired me to write a story on him.This story will be completely fictional and will have many changes from the actual story .I am writing this story to explore the scenarios that would have a given a path to a happy ending for karn.If you guys expect historical accuracy then this is not a story you are looking for.I will make lot of changes in regards to the characters of Mahabarath as I like so that Karn can have his happy ending at least in my story .I hope you guys will support this story and you all will like it.The prologue of the story will be updated today and I will update once in a week and twice if time permits.For PMs please follow me and like this post.

Love,

Keerthi.

Index:

Prologue 1:Page 1

Prologue 2 :Page 3

Edited by Keerthi1997 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana183 thumbnail
Please do write. Would love to read a fanfiction on uruvika. I am a big fan of karna too. 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Keerthi Welcome to the forum.Please do write,looking forward..
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

PROLOGUE

A sutaputra can never fall in love with a Princess'

My heart never had any place for love.Especially for a Kshatriya Princess'

No.I never liked you more than a friend'

The beautiful and ever smiling princess of pukeya closed her eyes tightly letting her painful tears fall as these sentences which left her beloved Karn's lips few hours back made her feel like she is burning in hell fire. Uruvi felt like someone is stabbing her heart with thousands of hot needles as she remembered the painful word which was directed towards her from the man whom she fell in love from the moment her eyes locked with his glorious face.From the moment her eyes locked with Karn's she know she fell in love with the man and she will even give him her life if it made him happy.Even after knowing that he is a sutaputra her loved for her Karn didn't even diminish a bit as she always believed in judging someone by their deeds and not by their caste.When everyone insulted him during the competition in Hastinapur, Uruvi literally boiled in anger on seeing the hurt and pain on karn's face and felt like strangling everyone who insulted him including her best friend Arjun and her beloved pitamaha Bhishma whom she respects and loves like her own father.But she kept quiet knowing she can't do anything when almost everyone gathered there believed that karn is not eliglible to challenge Arjun just because he is the son of a suta. Though she argued with pitamaha and gandhari ma asking them to let karn participate in the competition her words never had any effect on them and she felt very helpless for the first time in her life.When Duryothan offered his Anga kingdom to Karn and made him a king Uruvi felt proud of her friend at that moment and she know she made the right decision of befriending Duryothan in her childhood.To the world Duryothan may be a cunning and manipulative prince,but to her he is a very dear friend like Arjun and she always treated both of them equally .And when karn proved his talent by almost defecting Arjun uruvi felt something which she never felt for anyone in her life.At that time she didn't realise the feeling was love and thought it was just an infatuation .But as time passed she saw many shades and qualities of karn which made her realise she fell irrecoverably in love with him.After realising her feeling for him Uruvi felt the most luckiest and happiness soul in the entire world.She know that she can finally give her heart to someone who will cherish and love her without expecting anything in return just like her.But all the happiness and joy turned into pain and misery when Karn uttered those words which tore her heart into pieces.She never thought Karn will reject her love as she was certain he also felt the same for her.In her heart Uruvi know Karn loves her as much as she loves him and even more whenever he came to her rescue and protected her from every pain.Only after seeing the love, care and admiration for her in his eyes uruvi decided to confess her feeling to him.But when karn said he never liked her more than a friend she felt like he stabbed her with a poisonous knife straight through her heart and she immediately rushed back to her chamber as she didn't want to cry in front of him and make her fool out of herself.Once she entered her chamber she crumbled on the floor near her bed and let out the tears of pain,heart break flow freely .She did not know long she was sitting like this and she clutched her chest as the pain of losing her karn became more and more unbearable with each passing second.

Why  Karn? Why? Why did you do this me? Why?''Uruvi shouted silently as her small body shook along with her painful sobs.The next moment she heard her chamber's door being opened and footsteps rushing towards her. But Uruvi was too tired to even know who it was and continued to cry silently .The next moment she felt a pair of familiar hands holding her shoulders and Uruvi opened her teary eyes only to see her friend Duryothan looking her with concern and panic seeing her current state.

Uruvi what happened?Why are you crying like this?'Duryothan asked in panic as he never seen his best friend like this even when Arjun broke his friendship with her when she confessed her feelings for Karn to Arjun.

He never loved me Duryothan.He never loved me.I failed my friend.I failed in winning his heart'Uruvi whispered in defeat and Duryothan was shocked to hear this.without even knowing the name behind the he' Duryothan know it was his mitr she was talking about.

Duryothan know about Uruvi's feelings towards Karn for a very long time and supported her with his whole heart as he know his mitr is the only person who he can trust his sister like friend's heart with.He was overjoyed when he came to know even his mitr karn also feels the same for uruvi.Though karn never openly confessed his feeling to anyone his action spoke louder than any open confession could and Duryothan know their match was made in heaven and he felt very happy to see both of his best friends falling in love with each other.But now seeing his friend like this confused him as he couldn't understand what she was talking about as he was certain that Karn also loves uruvi more than his life and will accept uruvi's proposal.

Uruvi tell me clearly what happened?You were about to confess your feeling to mitr today right?Then what happened?'Duryothan asked wiping Uruvi tears.

I confessed Duryothan.I bared my heart to him.But he said he never liked me more than a friend.It hurts mitr it hurts like hell'uruvi cried again breaking down completely and Banumathi who stood silently till now watching the interaction between her husband and her best friend pulled uruvi in her arms and hugged her tightly as she couldn't see her friend in pain like this.

Shhh Uruvi.Calm down Banumathi consoled uruvi like a mother as her eyes too got moist seeing her close friend like this.

I love him so much Banu.I cannot live without him'uruvi  said with a broken voice and Banumathi closed her eyes in pain as she can feel the heart break in her friend's voice.

I know Uruvi.I know'Banumathi replied in a soft voice as silently tears left her eyes on feeling her friend's pain.

Duryothan who saw this fisted his hand in anger and felt like hurting his mitr for the first time in his life for hurting his best friend Uruvi like this.He never liked seeing her in pain even from childhood and that is the only reason he never stopped her from becoming friend with Arjun even when he hated the pandav sons with every fibber of his being.If there is something Arjun and Duryothan have common that is their love and respect for their friend Uruvi.And now seeing his friend broken like this made his blood boil in anger and he decided to see his mitr immediately to know the reason behind his act of hurting his friend.

Banumathi'Duryothan called and Banumathi looked at Duryothan.Once she looked at her husband face she knew what he is going to say next.

You go and talk to him.I will take care of her'Banumathi replied to his silent question and Duryothan left uruvi's chamber with a determination to know what his mitr was thinking before hurting his friend like this.He know karn would never hurt anyone intentionally and  there must be a valid reason behind his every action.So Duryothan rushed to Karn's chamber to hear his side of story before deciding anything.But when he entered his mitr's chamber Duryothan stood frozen to his spot and what he saw made him feel like he is seeing the worst nightmare of his life.

So the prologue ends here.Before going to the next chapter I wanted to let you all know some main changes I made in this story.

-Uruvi is both Arjun's and Duryothan's[I know it is hard to believe but in my story she is] best friend friend.

-Duryothan and his brothers are not completely bad in this story as I believe all the Mahabarath adoption, both movies and serials white washed Pandavs and showed Kauravas in a negative light .So in this story I will write Kauravas with both positive and negative qualities.

-Uruvi will be the only wife of Karn as I hate love triangles .

For now these are the major changes and you guys will know about more changes when I update the chapters.So please drop your feed backs about this story which will encourage me to write more.I will update the second part of the prologue tomorrow and it will contains Karn's point of view.

Love,

Keerthi.

Edited by Keerthi1997 - 5 years ago
Sanjana183 thumbnail
Wow, it's really nice. I really liked that you showed duryodhan in a positive light. He is not that bad. Looking forward to the next part. 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice start, looking forward to more of it ..😊
Anamika000 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..completed loved it..
Karn rejected urvi's love😭
So duryodhan is friend of both karn and Urvi ; and Urvi is friend of both karn and arjun..that's such an interesting modification.😊

Duryodhan and bhanumati have my heart here.

I m glad that dury decided to know karn's perspective before confronting him..

Waiting eagerly for next update.

And thanks for making Urvi only wife of karn as I hate love triangles too😉
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start, loved the Dury angle more
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic start... So you made Duryodhan and Uruvi besties. . I quite like it... Infact in the serial when Duryodhan says "uddand Uruvi", it gives a feel of him being exasperated with her but can't do much as she's his friend.. 

I second you on your belief that all the adaptations white washed pandavs... Am glad that this serial is trying to show the positive side of Duryodhan and hopefully will balance his negative traits with that.. 

Looking forward to the next part of the story 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Loving it plz continue it

Thank you for your feedback.