Should Anup Jalota be stripped of Padma Shri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
I think he has opened a can of worms by trying to distance himself from Jasleen and while I can't judge him for having relations with a student despite the (teacher-student) complication, what I really have a problem is that being a Padma Shri he is blatantly throwing a girl under the bus and being dishonest. Not to mention he was seen boasting about hanging out and having parties at him home with the likes of Anu Malik, Kailash Kher etc. Now parading her father on the media trial reminds me of Saudi King doing photo ops with Kashoggis son and shaking hands with him sounds exactly similar to what Mr Jalota is doing here. So go ahead and call me harsh but this isn't befitting of a Padma Shri recipient. 
Shame on him!
Edited by TheBoss - 5 years ago
🤣
Jalota ke Khulasa ka 24 ghante bhi theek se nahi hue aur tum seedha padma shri tak aa gaye. ðŸ¤£

AT this moment in time I don't know what to say cuz I had high hopes of getting it on with Jalota myself. ðŸ˜†

I'm in a dilemma. Should I be over the moon that he's done away with Jassu and now path is clear for me, or should I wallow away in sorrow in finding what a dhokebaaz he is. I mean if he can throw Jas under the bus what guarantee is there he won't do the same with me! ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

🤣
Jalota ke Khulasa ka 24 ghante bhi theek se nahi hue aur tum seedha padma shri tak aa gaye. ðŸ¤£

AT this moment in time I don't know what to say cuz I had high hopes of getting it on with Jalota myself. ðŸ˜†

I'm in a dilemma. Should I be over the moon that he's done away with Jassu and now path is clear for me, or should I wallow away in sorrow in finding what a dhokebaaz he is. I mean if he can throw Jas under the bus what guarantee is there he won't do the same with me! ðŸ¤”

His ex wives probably took him to the cleaners already so I doubt he has much money left and at this age he probably have to stand so close to the urinal so trust me you aren't missing out much so better drop him as a hot potato before he does that to you. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheBoss

His ex wives probably took him to the cleaners already so I doubt he has much money left and at this age he probably have to stand so close to the urinal so trust me you aren't missing out much so better drop him as a hot potato before he does that to you. ðŸ˜†

Arrey...didn't you say on another thread that there must be some sex tape of JasLota, and yet you say I am not missing out on much.😆
Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Arrey...didn't you say on another thread that there must be some sex tape of JasLota, and yet you say I am not missing out on much.😆

You are probably not missing much since he is no Hugh Hefner ðŸ˜†
Seeing him gloating about himself while sitting next to her dad and boasting about their date night is highly repulsive.