Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidro thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update.Waiting for next one.Pls update soon.

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Adorable update ....Sana and rohan’s Bond was so cute πŸ₯°......roli scolding Sid for making Rohan cry was too cute πŸ˜πŸ€—...challenge roli Vs siddhant is going to be interesting 😏..there is 50%chance for both to win ...as Rohan is dad’s boy but at the same time cant be without roli ...May be both will lose the challenge πŸ€” ...will be waiting for ur next update ✌️.....

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update... Sana and rohan bounding was so cute... Roli scolding sid for making rohan cry... Challenge between roli and sid... I think both will win and both will lose because rohan can't live without rosid... Eagerly waiting for next update...
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Roli and Rohan have grown close now. The cute part was Sid having to help Roli with the saree.

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super cute and adorable updates loved it scenes were beautifully written let's see who wins the challenge waiting for next eagerly update soon πŸ˜πŸ’•

Priyapiu thumbnail

How I missed this stupid all blame goes to networks problem. Adorable update yaar❀️❀️. Rohan is toooo cute. Roli did some mistakes that's y sid stopped her seeing Rohan i this πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ near death ha what did she to?πŸ€”πŸ€”. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘😘😘😘😘

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

roli rohan scenes were cute.bath scene was nice.Saree scene was romantic.roli asking Sid if he can feed the baby n his reaction was hilarious.nice challenge.but I feel that a small baby needs the mother more 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome yaar let's see who will win really can't wait update soon

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 55

Another Adorable Update

Flash back scenes were so beautiful and cute

so I think Sid may win the challenge

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 56;

MORNING:

Sid was all ready to go to his office.

"hope you win the challenge' said sid adjusting his collar. Roli wriggled her eyebrows,

"what challenge? oh yeah that! no doubt, I'm gonna win' spoke her confidently making rohan wear his t-shirt.

"will see' sid took his lips at one side. He reached the bed and picked rohan up,

"Ohh champ I'm gonna miss you' says sid pressing his cheek in rohan's cheek and rocks him. He pulled back then kissed his chin,

"you have to be good boy ok?..' sid kissed rohan's nose who was peering him.

"what bachha?..' smiles sid finding his gaze. Rohan puckered his lips then begins to cry baffling sid.

"what happened?..' roli came near rohan then retrieved him from sid.

"what happened champ?..' sid tapped his back who was trying to jump on sid from roli.

"you fed him?..'

"haan, just now' answered roli caressing his back being worried. Rohan clutched sid's blazer and struggles in roli's arms.

"give him' sid took rohan.

"ok..ok..' sid put him in his shoulder...

"what happened honey?..' queries roli with a welled up eyes.

Rohan pulled back then started slapping sid's face perplexing rosid. Sid remembered something,

"oh shit' sid gave rohan to roli.

"one sec..one sec...' sid removed his blazer then threw it in the bed.

"See, papa didn't go anywhere..anywhere!' says sid looking at the crying baby while roli gave him confused look stroking rohan's back. Rohan stretched his hands at sid,

"come my baby' sid hugged him closer who was resting his head in sid's shoulder weeps silently. Sid sighed in relief!

"what's going on here?..' roli crossed her arms.

"he understood that i was going somewhere' informed sid kissing his child's temple...Roli rolled her eyeballs,

"don't you think this is too much in understanding each other?' asked roli hiding her jealous.

"accept the defeat' smirked sid.

"remember, you are talking to roli bhardwaj! don't underestimate her' said roli then walked inside the washroom. Sid was watching her with surprise after hearing roli bhardwaj from her mouth smiled in happiness.

After an hour..

"bye' sid pecked the sleeping child.

"take care him..' sid said.

"oh please...'

"oh please..I know how to handle my child' sid complete her words with a breath.

'you know me very well' replied roli flipping her novel pages sitting beside rohan.

"that's why I'm telling you again and again, because I know how careless you are' says him recalling her carelessness in the past. Roli raised her head from the novel,

"you need not to worry..I won't repeat my mistake again' she gulped her saliva to clear the block running her fingers in rohan's little hairs.

"I trust you'

Roli saw sid with a moist eyes...Sid smiled then walked out. A smile crept over roli's lips, she laid down beside rohan's and kissed his forehead.

Couple of hours have passed..

Rohan got up from his sleep...He turns and laid upside down and spotted his mother was combing her hairs. He raised his right hand and calls roli opening and closing his palm making cute noise. Roli turned her head,

"Arrey my bachha, got up?..' roli dropped the comb down then ran near him. She kissed his whole face after swirling him in the air.

She dropped him in the bed then started playing with him.

As time went on rohan began to miss siddhant.

He was sitting in the cradle chewing his toy looking here and there with a pale face.

"now mumma is ready to play with rohan' says roli after tying her hairs like a bun. She came near him,

"what are you searching dear?..' asks roli looking at the places where rohan turning his head side by side.

"Rohan' called roli crumpling her eyebrows. Rohan saw his mother and widened his hands at her. Roli smiled,

"come dear..let's go down' says her walking out. Roli reached the stairs and tries to descend...

"no' mumbles her watching the steps as It was siddhant who always carries rohan in his arms while descend the stairs, now she is scaring to walk in the steps holding baby in her arms.

"let's go by our lift' thinks her headed towards the lift. The incident is so fresh and still it is lingering in her mind somewhere.

LIVING ROOM:

"Come on yaar..let's play! why are you looking so melancholic?..' asks roli watching her son who was playing with himself pulling his thor toy's hairs. Roli laid upside down then saw his face,

"rohan..come on dear, play with mumma' pleased her literally placing her head in his lap. Rohan left his toy in the ground then pulled roli's hair his fist full and hauled.

"ahhh..' cries roli moved away but rohan didn't leave her hairs.

"bachha..leave naa' cries her struggling to remove his hand from her. Finally she removed his hand!

"ahh..' roli adjusted her hair..

"what happened honey?..' queries roli watching him who was back to his play. She pouted her lips..

"ammo?.' calls roli.

Ammo came out from the kitchen after hearing her voice.
"haan beta..'

"ammo check if he has fever or anything..' said roli pointing rohan.

"why?..what happened?..' panicked ammo picking rohan.

"he's behaving so sulky' informed roli with a sad face...

Ammo placed rohan's foot in her cheek to check his temperature and found its normal.

"he's perfectly alright' smiled ammo and kissed rohan's head then placed him in her lap.

"then why are you looking so sad sad?..' enquires roli caressing his cheeks.

"OK come, let's see the whole house' she got up from the floor carrying rohan and trying to cheer him up. Roli walks in the hall showing rohan flower vases, paintings and everything..

Rohan spotted sid's 20 X 24 inches photo frame in the wall..He forwards hands and trying to catch sid's frame...

"Arrey' roli grabbed him tightly. She saw rohan was trying to touch sid's photo,

"so, this is the reason' roli sighed in failure.

She went near sid's frame with rohan. Rohan touched sid's face and grinned. He tapped his father's face with a giggle making roli smile.

Roli kissed his head in relief.

AFTERNOON:

Roli saw rohan was having his meal without showing any naughtiness.

"oh please, smile at least! will talk your father now' roli rolled her eyes in desperate.

She took her mobile and dialled sid's number. Sid answered her call before it go second ring as he was waiting for her call since morning.

"are you free now?..'

"yeah..what happened?..' spoke sid smilingly...

"then come in video call' she disconnected the call. Sid smiled dialing her number.

Roli attended the call. Sid saw rohan was in roli's lap fiddling her saree pleats.

"champ..' called him turning rohan's attention. Rohan saw sid,He smiled big then trying to catch sid touching the screen.

"my baby...what are you doing?..' asks him admiring his son and wife.

Rohan claps his hands in joy of seeing his father after a long time.

"aww..'sid gave a flying kiss at his boy.

"so you lost?..' smirks sid.

"Hello, don't you have eyes? see, he didn't cry looking for you'

"but he searched me, don't he?.." chuckles him. Roli rolled her eyes..

"challenge? to siddhant bhardwaj? seriously?..' quips him raising his eyebrows. Roli opened her mouth to speak but paused after finding rohan was slapping the screen and cooing. Rosid smiled at their little handsome forgetting the fight.

EVENING:

Sid reached the house.

"champpp' calls sid loudly. Rohan turned towards the entrance. He smiled then started crawling towards sid. Roli smiled inwardly but gave a fake glare at them...

Sid ran towards his little boy and took him in his arms before rohan feels pain in his knees.

"oh my darling, I missed you so much' sid kissed rohan whole face...

"give him..' roli pulled rohan.

"go take bath first, then play! so stinking' roli walked away with her son. Sid fumed in anger then headed towards his room.

NEXT DAY MORNING:

Sid was pacifying the crying child putting him in his shoulder while roli watches their drama combing her hairs.

"sleep..sleep..' whispered sid in rohan's ears pacing in the room.

An hour has passed,

"sleep naa honey' begged sid literally at his wide awake child. Rohan wasn't wish to sleep as he understood that his father will go somewhere leaving him alone.

Sid got a call,

"30 minutes karan..please handle them for sometime' speaks sid glancing at rohan.

Sid went near roli and signalled her to handle rohan with a pouted lips. Roli got a smile, she stretched her hands and tries to retrieve rohan from sid. Rohan started wailing grabbing sid's blazer tightly.

"please bachha' huffed sid.

"please father and son, don't roll my head between your love war' fed up roli then walked out.

"Ok..I won't leave you' says sid wiping rohan's tears.

Sid came to living room holding Rohan.

"Ammo..pack rohan's every required things'

"why?..' puzzled roli.

"I'm going to take him to my office' said sid shocking her.

"are you..'

"do you have any other option?..' he points the child who was playing with sid's hairs clutching his blazer tightly, not ready to leave him.

"he's my son too..'

"did i say no?..but you see yourself! he's not letting me to go' sid took a breath. Roli's eyes welled up,

"do anything' she got up from the sofa then moved away. Sid tries to stop but went.

Roli saw sid's car moving out of the house with a heavy heart.
"ja cutty' muttered her allowing tear to drop down.

IN CAR:

"You shouldn't do like this champ' advised sid holding his child with his left hand and driving his car with right...

"why are you sitting silently now?..' he looks down and found his son has fallen asleep in his lap taking his lower lip inside. Sid smiles shaking his head.

OFFICE:

Siddhant stepped inside the office with rohan in his shoulder...Staffs stood in their place to wish him but got surprised after seeing sid with rohan. They got excited as finally they are going to see their boss's baby. They opened their mouth to wish him, but sid signalled them to don't pointing sleeping rohan. They smiles and nodded their head.

Sid reached his cabin...

"good morning karan' wished sid walking near the sofa.

"Good mo...hey rohannn' shouts karan in happiness. Rohan jerked in sleep and whimpers.

"shh..shh..' sid tapped his back glaring at karan who was smiling stupidly. Rohan raised his head from sid's shoulder and saw him blinking his eyelids. Sid raised his eyebrows at him with a smile.

"Sleep bachha..sleep' he caressed his hairs. Rohan fell again and continues his sleep. Sid sighed!

"sorry buddy' said karan holding his ears.

"Stupid if he wakes up then he won't let us do any work' muttered sid dropping rohan down in the sofa.

"karan arrange the next room for rohan'

"sure' karan ran out of the room before sid turn his attention on him.

Sid kissed rohan's head then about to move but found rohan's hand in his blazer. He removed his blazer then covered rohan with it.

"papa is beside you..' he said in rohan's ears. Rohan smiles in sleep. Sid moves near his table after pecking his little eyes.

Sid got a call, he saw the display and smirked.

"yeah..'

"woh..what he is doing?..' spoke roli on the other side with an hesitation.

"sleeping' he said.

"did-did he..I mean..did he asked about-about'

"about what?..' chuckled him.

"ok bye' roli disconnected the call.

"adamant girl' sighed him.

"ask about mumma rohan, please..please' she crossed her fingers watching rohan's photo.

SIDDHANT'S OFFICE:

"Excuse me sir' a staff knocked sid's cabin.

"come in' replied him in low tone.

"sir..your file' says him forwarding the file to sid fixing his eyes in rohan. He is trying to see rohan's face but couldn't see as he was cuddling inside sid's blazer.

"keep it aside danny' said sid reading papers...None of his words fell on his ears. Sid lifted his head and smiled.

"danny'

"haan' replied danny without turning on sid's side. Sid took a file then hit danny making him hiss in pain. Danny saw sid,

"why did you hit me sir?..' asks danny caressing his arm.

"to get attention' answered sid. Danny realised what he did and gave a sheepish smile.

"I came here to give this file' repeated Danny.

"you said this already and I told you to keep it aside'

"ohh' Danny made a stupid face placing the file in the table then marched out. Sid laughs slightly.

"did you see him?..' queries everyone at a time surrounding danny.

"no yaar' everyone's face fell down.

"waste fellow' a staff hit danny's head then moved from that place.

His mobile rang,

"Come on yaar, just one hour crossed' simpers sid attending the call.
"yes rohan's mother' said sid purposely to cheer his girl. A smile crept over roli's lips,

"what my son is doing?..' asks roli joyfully.

"sleeping' says sid feeling her smile.

"OK bye' she hung up the call.

"Excuse me sir'

"come in' sid allowed his staff inside.

"sir i need your sign' said her looking at sid who was sitting beside rohan.

"Place it in my table nikita' orders sid tapping rohan to sleep again who got disturbed while sleeping.

"OK sir' her face turned pale in disappointment.

Nikita came out and spotted everyone were standing in their place waiting for her answer. She nodded no making them took a deep breath.

"tell everyone to assemble in conference room' sid put the receiver in its place after speaking.

After nearly half an hour everyone were in conference room waiting for sid.

Sid entered into the conference room with rohan in his arms followed by karan..Staffs heart jumps in happiness finding rohan in sid's arms, that too he is wide awake. Sid occupied his chair then dropped rohan in the long table...

"no need to seek an opportunity to see him hereafter' smiled sid at the people who were admiring rohan's beautiful face...Rohan saw everyone with an opened mouth as he saw so many new faces first time. He saw glittering earrings in nikita's ears and started crawling to see what it is. He reached nikita then forwards his hand at her with a smile.

Nikita smiled and tries to pick rohan but paused thinking about rohan's status. Boss's child!

She saw sid for a permission. Sid smiles and granted her to pick him. With a big smile nikita took rohan in her arms..

"You're so cute baby' she nuzzled her face making rohan laugh loudly. Staffs rushed near niki and started playing with rohan admiring him.

AFTERNOON:

"See..See..rohan..why my darling is crying?..' karan clapped his hands in front of rohan and trying to stop his loud wail.

"do something damn it' shouts karan at sid.

"one second' sid pours milk in the feeding bottle then came near rohan.

"Over..Over..' sid held rohan closer and tries to feed him.

Rohan pushed the bottle away after tasting it.

"what honey?..' baffled sid placing the nibble again in his mouth. Rohan turned his face sideways not ready to drink the milk.

"what?..what hap..' sid took a breath. He put rohan in his shoulder then tapped his back. He took his mobile then dialled roli's number.

"are you free?..'

"yeah..what happened?' asked roli.

"come to office, right now' he disconnected the call.

Sid tried his best not to let him cry much until his mother arrive.

"Rohan..' roli stepped inside the cabin. Sid and rohan saw roli.

Rohan struggles in sid's arms trying to jump on roli.

"what happened?..' flustered roli finding his red face..Sid saw karan and conveys something through his eyes. He nodded his head then walked out leaving the parents with their child inside the cabin.

Sid gave rohan to roli,

"feed him' said him went to his chair. Roli pulled rohan closer,

"Shh..don't cry! mumma is here' whispers her dropping her son in her lap then started feeding the weeping child.

Rohan became calm!

Sid let his breath out..

"So, I won' roli kissed rohan palm. She raised her head and gave a teasing smile at sid who acts like working in his laptop.

Time has passed.

Sid spotted his child and mother of his child were sleeping in the sofa cuddling in each other arms...He admires them for sometime then took steps near them.

He sat in the floor beside roli and rohan's head with his laptop in lap as he doesn't want them to fall down in sleep...

"yeah..you won' grinned sid shaking his head.

Hey guys a new ff in rosid.....

ROSID FF: GODFATHER....

CONCEPT:

SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ, An adolescent enjoying his life to the fullest and fulfilling his love lady's big and small wishes, while a group of gangsters were seeking an opportunity to kill him as he happens to be look-alike of rajasthan's Don ARYAN JAI SINGH..... How are two of them look similar? Why are the thugs trying to kill him? How will he save his own life?

LINK:

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/935

hope you guys support me like always.

Edited by sarah24998 - 3 years ago