Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally I am here to comment 

Emotional update and Fabulous epilogue ❤️

Rohan calling roli mumma .. and roli finally realising that he knows the truth .. then .. when roli tried getting food for Rohan ..and seeing his mother receiving a slap he said he don’t want food....then roli singing Lori for him .. all were super emotional 🥺.. 

on the other hand Siddhant’s plight 😖

Every word explained their pain so beautifully ❤️👏

that idiot Yuvraj getting a shock of his life knowing Rohan is roli’s son was 👏.. what did he think ?! Roli will be away from his loved ones and Naah !! Roli was always behind her sid and son 😆..... 

That moment when roli held the rope from crushing Rohan reminded me that scene in ssk ( Meghna Singhania track ) .. 

and this idiot yuvraj piercing her skin with the knife and asking her to leave the rope was soooo heart wrenching 💔.. but sid came on right time 😎

sid made a perfect entry 😎though he was blacked out within few mins .. 

Roli and Siddhant asking Yuvraj to leave the other two and punish them was 🥺.. 

Hahah looks like roli made Amar to make Yuvraj’s life hell in prison 🤣.. bechara he might have lost his senses with Amar’s torture to such an extent that his is now here taking his revenge By planning to kill roli having her saviour in front . 🤣🤣

And roli breaking the news of her pregnancy was really and unexpected twist 😆

really sid have such good friends ..❤️.. because of karan’s smart move he was able to save his wife and son ❤️

I loved Yuvraj’s plight after that 🤜✊🤜👊✊🤜👊🤛 = =>🤕

The trio ..oops quad ..reunion was awesome and lovely 💞..

And the epilogue was sooo cute and lovely ❤️

And the way they explained Rohan to get rid of his insecurities was so nice 👍

their Sunday fight was so amazing ... arya is so lucky to have such a father and brother .. 

Wait a min ..Sarah akka , is arya from Aryan ?! 🤔

As I know that u love aryan so much 😆

Bechara arya .. her hair became a nest because of the father son Duo 🤣

poor duo got grounded by roli ..dish washing and bitter guard ..🤭

Their rxn : 
my rxn : 🤣

3days a week - Rohan’s turn

3days a week - sid 

So Sunday is roli’s turn 

poor duo was fighting for it without knowing it 🤣

The pig tail with yellow band was such cute idea to prevent a war between the father and son 😆

Arya standing scene .. she annoying sid .. pacifying sid .. wailing .. all were damn cute .. 

Such a cute family ❤️

And lucky no. 3,5 and 7 ?! Seriously 

And already one is growing in 

🤣🤣 Just imagine them having 7 kids .. and when the seventh kid is born .. Rohan ,arya and other 5 kids will have each day to take care of their younger sibling and sid will get one day and like today all 7 ( kids and sid ) fighting and making a mess to take care of the 7 th kid and roli declaring the same judgement as today 🤣🤣

Overall the ff was damn awesome akka ❤️ 

Congratulations for completing the FF 👏🥳

All the very best for your other ff’s 👍🏼

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andetheres

Rohan calling roli mumma .. and roli finally realising that he knows the truth .. then .. when roli tried getting food for Rohan ..and seeing his mother receiving a slap he said he don’t want food....then roli singing Lori for him .. all were super emotional 🥺.. 

that idiot Yuvraj getting a shock of his life knowing Rohan is roli’s son was 👏.. what did he think ?! Roli will be away from his loved ones and Naah !! Roli was always behind her sid and son 😆..... 

That moment when roli held the rope from crushing Rohan reminded me that scene in ssk ( Meghna Singhania track ) .. 

and this idiot yuvraj piercing her skin with the knife and asking her to leave the rope was soooo heart wrenching 💔.. but sid came on right time 😎

Hahah looks like roli made Amar to make Yuvraj’s life hell in prison 🤣.. bechara he might have lost his senses with Amar’s torture to such an extent that his is now here taking his revenge By planning to kill roli having her saviour in front . 🤣🤣

really sid have such good friends ..❤️.. because of karan’s smart move he was able to save his wife and son ❤️

their Sunday fight was so amazing ... arya is so lucky to have such a father and brother .. 

Their rxn : 

3days a week - sid 

So Sunday is roli’s turn 

The pig tail with yellow band was such cute idea to prevent a war between the father and son 😆

Arya standing scene .. she annoying sid .. pacifying sid .. wailing .. all were damn cute .. 

Such a cute family ❤️

🤣🤣 Just imagine them having 7 kids .. and when the seventh kid is born .. Rohan ,arya and other 5 kids will have each day to take care of their younger sibling and sid will get one day and like today all 7 ( kids and sid ) fighting and making a mess to take care of the 7 th kid and roli declaring the same judgement as today 🤣🤣

I didn't thought 7 children to rosid.... Was so super.... 😂😂😂😂

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andetheres

Their rxn : 

3days a week - sid 

So Sunday is roli’s turn 

Such a cute family ❤️

OMGGGG ande, look at that how long the comment was😱😱😱 but it's really made my day!!! You described each and every, thank you dear!! Thank youuuuuuu once again for your support and love... Love you dear! Will see you soon in bigg boss 5😂😂😂

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID

I didn't thought 7 children to rosid.... Was so super.... 😂😂😂😂

😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn

OMGGGG ande, look at that how long the comment was😱😱😱 but it's really made my day!!! You described each and every, thank you dear!! Thank youuuuuuu once again for your support and love... Love you dear! Will see you soon in bigg boss 5😂😂😂

Bigg boss 5 🤔

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn

I am glad that it made ur day akka ❤️.. 

and thank youuuuuu for writing a amazing story ❤️

Love u akka ! 😘

Thupuchikku thupuchikku Bigg boss season 5 🤣

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

so wrong for him... to remove that from her neck..

no matter she did.. thi is wrong

Linsie thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

roli little confusing person... 

Linsie thumbnail

cant really understand roli... for her behavior 

Linsie thumbnail