•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Now this saakshi cannot be tolerated at all.She has now put the blame on agni about revealing the truth that she is not doctor.Saakshi was slapped by revati as she got to know that saakshi is not doctor and saakshi is blaming agni for this and has decide to snatch kishan from agni.I have this feeling like in uttaran tapasya snatched veer from icha similarly she will do that.This is so awful. kishan loves agni so much.. I will feel like crying if this happens.Agni and kishan looks so cute together.😭
WTH!! What is Agni's mistake if Sakshi decided to become a fraud and cheat her own Dadi. This stupid Sakshi is just like her, blaming everything on Agni when she is the one who was doing wrong. Such bitch she is. I think she will try to snatch Kishan from Agni but won't be successful. Right now Agni don't love Kishan and consider him as a close friend. So there's a lot of story to show. Even I don't want Kishan and Agni to separate. They look really cute together.
Originally posted by janecastle

WTH!! What is Agni's mistake if Sakshi decided to become a fraud and cheat her own Dadi. This stupid Sakshi is just like her, blaming everything on Agni when she is the one who was doing wrong. Such bitch she is. I think she will try to snatch Kishan from Agni but won't be successful. Right now Agni don't love Kishan and consider him as a close friend. So there's a lot of story to show. Even I don't want Kishan and Agni to separate. They look really cute together.
Yeah this story is different and kishan's family is modern too so sakshi will not be able to marry him but I think she will create some misunderstanding between them so that they would be separated..You are right about sakshi and I too hate her and wants kishan and agni Jodi but there is alot to happen and agni is not a weak character.