Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,
Somehow cannot believe that maan has cheated Geet it is so heart wrenching to see him burning in the agony of his misdeed but also it is quite devastating to see Geet in that state... her denial that Maan could cheat her stems from all the love they had for each other and her mind just cannot contemplate this theory that Maan has broken her trust and has made someone pregnant...hopefully she will stick to her trust on him and confront this issue head on...
Thnx
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So confused, why did he cheat on geet. And if he regret it how come he is sharing the bed with other women. He probably share the house because she is carrying his child but how come same room and bed??? I so hate maan he should come clean with geet no amount of regret will benefit is he doesn't explain his side of the story to geet.
priyasree thumbnail

Wonderful emotional update
priyasree thumbnail

Confused by Maan's behaviour
Geet  is still thinking for her husband 
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What the heck!!!

That girl claims she's pregnant ohh my my...

my chest is hurting suddenly and I am really hating this chapter there's definitely some mystery behind but the things are turning so ugly in here..
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really can't believe it's happening he's admitting he did really cheated on her and also he's so miserable...

The Thought itself is really hurting me I really want to hate him and I do that I just hope somehow it turns out he was drugged or made to believe it happened and in Actual if it really happened no matter why he did that I can never ever forget this one thing...

I can never deal with this thought of infidelity no matter what...

And the question of being the father of that child is out of curiosity right now cause it's hurting me a lot whatever this is going on the is really worst the feeling is so sick I just can't take it...

And also he's still with this girl so he does believe he's the father and if this is true I don't know I will never want them to be together Geet and Maan... what if it was Geet with Someone else child ...

I really can't bear this forgiving thing... all this while I thought he lied at least I hoped that but it's really worst ...

Please consider about my heart it's going to really hurt me if whatever is going turn true have mercy on us...
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's nice to see Geet rejoicing at the fact that she got to assist in an open heart surgery even if it was short lived. It's really sad to read the flashbacks of them where Geet had woven dreams of her house with him. 
Why did u stop at a cliffhanger??? ðŸ˜­
I don't think Maan would consciously make it to that hospital now that he knows Geet works there but then what happened??? I wanna be more clear of what went wrong because it certainly isn't a regular case of cheating apparently! 
I am hurting more n more by the minute with Geet getting closer to a breakdown ðŸ˜­
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is it as I suspected. Maan is seriously ill
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The fact her career is keeping her somewhat sane is an absolute miracle especially when she is completely damaged and confused with all thats been going on in her marital life. There must be something wrong in this whole situation because Geet somehow keeps coming back in every update with this doubt of what Maan has told her and there is more to what he is saying than the surfacing story.  Another hospitalization? uhhh starting to think this is more about him than Sara.