Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

haaha wo top5 mai nahi aayegi ab ðŸ˜†

bb ke top 5 mai two girls are booked megha and dipika

rest three boys honge😆

Ab akar jeet bhi jae to koi nh dosre chance p.toh ma bhi jeet jauga😆
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok I saw some news link about Neha coming back.
I am ready to give Neha a second chance, hope she shows aggression as wild card.

She better come back with Fire.

Few interesting Neha's answers to IndiaToday interview -

Who disappointed you the most in the game?
You only get disappointed with who you trust the most. I trusted Dipika the most. I feel somewhere she let me down and it started when Sree made such a big comment about me and she never mentioned it to me. After that also she was supporting Sree and never said that Sree should not have made a comment like this. She said gusse mein bol diya. She was justifying his anger.
I was very sure she will never say anything against him. That's when I realised that as much as I took her seriously, she never took me seriously. When Dipika was targeting Surbhi for her aggression, how could she not call out Sree on being aggressive all the time? That's when I realised she was very biased.
I trusted her completely. I loved her. Whether that thing was reciprocated or not is a big question.

Who do you think can win the show?
It's too early to say. There are ten more weeks to go. I think Romil bahot achcha dimaag laga raha hai. He is playing it well. He is someone who is just operating from his brain. He is not showing aggression, he is very calm and using his vakeeli mind to the fullest.

If you return as wild card entry, will you change your strategy?
If I return, I will change my strategy. My goodness has been taken in a wrong way. I will continue to be good but if people think I don't have a voice and that I don't take stand for myself, that's what I will do. I will show that I have another side to me. Nobody will be able to take my goodness to my advantage.

First thing you will tell Sreesanth after you meet outside the house?
Let me see who cries first-you or me.

Hope she delivers on big talks.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am liking Megha, especially coz she has shaken Dipika's dominance over the house and kitchen. Nobody was able to do that. And it's clear dipika is at a lost and shaken.
I usually don't like this kind of rivalry between women, but dipika with her manipulations and playing both ways was literally getting away with everything n even in wkw she never got grilled.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Ok I saw some news link about Neha coming back.
I am ready to give Neha a second chance, hope she shows aggression as wild card.

She better come back with Fire.

Few interesting Neha's answers to IndiaToday interview -

Who disappointed you the most in the game?
You only get disappointed with who you trust the most. I trusted Dipika the most. I feel somewhere she let me down and it started when Sree made such a big comment about me and she never mentioned it to me. After that also she was supporting Sree and never said that Sree should not have made a comment like this. She said gusse mein bol diya. She was justifying his anger.
I was very sure she will never say anything against him. That's when I realised that as much as I took her seriously, she never took me seriously. When Dipika was targeting Surbhi for her aggression, how could she not call out Sree on being aggressive all the time? That's when I realised she was very biased.
I trusted her completely. I loved her. Whether that thing was reciprocated or not is a big question.

Who do you think can win the show?
It's too early to say. There are ten more weeks to go. I think Romil bahot achcha dimaag laga raha hai. He is playing it well. He is someone who is just operating from his brain. He is not showing aggression, he is very calm and using his vakeeli mind to the fullest.

If you return as wild card entry, will you change your strategy?
If I return, I will change my strategy. My goodness has been taken in a wrong way. I will continue to be good but if people think I don't have a voice and that I don't take stand for myself, that's what I will do. I will show that I have another side to me. Nobody will be able to take my goodness to my advantage.

First thing you will tell Sreesanth after you meet outside the house?
Let me see who cries first-you or me.

Hope she delivers on big talks.

I don't know when this IV was taken, but IMO she does seem to have forgiven Dipika already. But yes i do hope she asks dipika some tough questions and also does not accept easily explanations given by dipika, coz dipika is good at twisting everything her way. 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/fans-applaud-sreesanth-after-he-stops-cribbing-in-bigg-boss-12-trends-on-twitter/articleshow/66372959.cms

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sab ek thali ek chatte bhatte hai. 😆

However prefer the 'gawar' Rana, over the 'educated gawar' like Jasleen.

Waise dono bhi gawar toh hai nahi. Saamne waale ko khaake dakkaar bhi naa nikale waise hai.

Comparatively jas is a gawar too, bas rang and hair coloring se bach gayi. 
Her acting / shows are so downmarket. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And why bring neha?  What had see contributed ? Damn usse toh pole dance bhi nahi aata hai, zabardasti pushing it for us. She's armature at it ,bas booty hone se pool dance nahi aundi. 
Since neha aane waali hai, baaki logon ko bula lena chaiye. Why bring only celebrity log back? Commoners ko b le aao.