Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

And why bring neha?  What had see contributed ? Damn usse toh pole dance bhi nahi aata hai, zabardasti pushing it for us. She's armature at it ,bas booty hone se pool dance nahi aundi. 

Since neha aane waali hai, baaki logon ko bula lena chaiye. Why bring only celebrity log back? Commoners ko b le aao.

no yaar i m ok with her she is totally against sree...uski banati nhi sree se ðŸ˜†dipika will forget sree jese hi neha will come.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I am liking Megha, especially coz she has shaken Dipika's dominance over the house and kitchen. Nobody was able to do that. And it's clear dipika is at a lost and shaken.

I usually don't like this kind of rivalry between women, but dipika with her manipulations and playing both ways was literally getting away with everything n even in wkw she never got grilled.

she was not supporting megha for same reason in captaincy task,sree mentioned it ...she got insecure.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jasleen was absolutely spot on about it in the sneak peek

Surbhi Rana has just one agenda, take footage from celebs like Sreesanth. 

She is basically BB's mouthpiece to bash Sreesanth as BB themselves nor the host has the guts to show this loser, the mirror so using her to be that.

Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Jasleen was absolutely spot on about it in the sneak peek

unfortunately many fans are hypocrites, when their fav goes to jail its unfair when someone they dislike  goes to jail for pretty much the same reason , then it becomes fair

Surbhi Rana has just one agenda, take footage from celebs like Sreesanth. 

She is basically BB's mouthpiece to bash Sreesanth as BB themselves nor the host has the guts to show this loser, the mirror so using her to be that.

Frankly I don't see the whole fuss about going to the jail. It's not nominations as such. I don't get y they do so much of planning and plotting for jail.

Having said that, agreed that jasleen using the word 'pagal' is really not a big deal as worse things have been said and done. Again I blame BB, coz BB wants ppl to fight over silly reasons and that's exactly what HMs have been forced to do.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Basically the thing is , there is a strong alliance that is formed 
Romil , Deepak, Surbhi, K sisiers with Rohit joining them is taking over, fair enough,  they are planning ahead

Urvashi since she is with Deepak will also get the benefit of it

Unfortunately the celeb people do not want to form an alliance coz too much ego between them and they feel its beneath them and want to take on people single handedly

Jasleen tried to form an alliance of her own which was actually a good strategy but then again BB did not want that, in came the caller of the week and exposed that .

She and Srishty have no choice but to stick as an attachment to a group for their survival.

it will be interesting if the gals Jasleen, K sisters and Srishty take on both the happy club and the wolf gang, that will be epic 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We have seen many victim drama by contestants on the show.
Now on MF we also have victim drama with discussion topic like - I have been targeted or I have been harassed. 😕   ðŸ˜•
My sincere advice to Some forum members who feel they are targeted or harassed just because others are not agreeing with your opinions. Please go see a shrink. You mental health is seriously in jeopardy, if you are getting depressed just because someone must have disagreed with you. 😒

You need to have thick skin to be on forum and learn to ignore the nasty post that may affect you mentally. 😲Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Frankly I don't see the whole fuss about going to the jail. It's not nominations as such. I don't get y they do so much of planning and plotting for jail.

Having said that, agreed that jasleen using the word 'pagal' is really not a big deal as worse things have been said and done. Again I blame BB, coz BB wants ppl to fight over silly reasons and that's exactly what HMs have been forced to do.

but surbi also called sree "apka mansik santulan khrab hai" uska meaning bi mentally ill hi hota hai so why so fuzz now ðŸ¤”

but im happy jasleen went jail she is trying to be way over smart , surbi take class sree bcs he does bully others she reply back in same tone.he does show middle finger so she is doing correct with him.

jas was wrong wen she attacked surbhi with sree on smoking incident...so i dont think anyone is hypocrite  here ...ppl hide many things from parents n ppl should show some sensitivity in these matter, jas also hided abt her n anup.

tootyfrooty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Basically the thing is , there is a strong alliance that is formed 

Romil , Deepak, Surbhi, K sisiers with Rohit joining them is taking over, fair enough,  they are planning ahead

Urvashi since she is with Deepak will also get the benefit of it

Unfortunately the celeb people do not want to form an alliance coz too much ego between them and they feel its beneath them and want to take on people single handedly

Jasleen tried to form an alliance of her own which was actually a good strategy but then again BB did not want that, in came the caller of the week and exposed that .

She and Srishty have no choice but to stick as an attachment to a group for their survival.

it will be interesting if the gals Jasleen, K sisters and Srishty take on both the happy club and the wolf gang, that will be epic 

i dont think so, celeb did wrong with KVB ,he  was always with them but the way they treat him n bully him is wrong...srishty also faced same  thing.Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW Dipika's hypocrisy was at another level altogether. She had problem with Romil sneaking honey for Somi???😲 
Also here I  think it was Romil's fault, coz BB does give leeway and it's up to the sanchalak to keep an eye. Just like Shiv changed hands and Neha didn't notice, dat time I didn't see anyone screaming cheater. Chalo he got caught and that was it. Don't see Y it was made into a bg deal.
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

i dont think so, celeb did wrong with KVB ,he  was always with them but the way they treat him n bully him is wrong...srishty also faced same  thing.

Yes DipSree behaved badly with KV who always stood for them esp Dipka
They left him alone.Sristy is a drifter so not sure