Why is Jasleen in jail ? 😕
What was the big reason ?   
She plays safe and does not have bad equation with majority. 🤔
Maybe some biggboss twist. But why Jasleen,. 😲
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

What's the hold Sree has over the HMs???? Y even after all d insults they finally go back to manaofying him???? And it's irritating that all d females (baring surbhi, but even she does it sometimes) look up to sree as thier big bro????

Quite baffling na? Dips (and previously) KV get flak aplenty (and deservedly so) for pampering Sree, but at least they're dumb enough to call this guy their friend - what about the rest of these ladies + Deepak? Inki dikkatein hain Sree se - he behaves badly and they call him out - attack him for it, etc etc. And phir - ghum phir ke Sree bhaiyaa 😆.

Sree doesn't have any hold IMO - they can behave with/talk to/not talk to anyone any which way they please there - we've seen that. And yet they all sit around bhaiyya at the end of day. I, for one, don't put any value in their stances against him, when said stances are this hollow and fickle. Kuch genuine nahin hain iss saal - pretty much all of them are footage-led. And those that aren't - their games are confused.Edited by SP2684 - 5 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

if last week sending Surbhi for an irrelevant reason then this week sending Jasleen for saying paagalkhana is OTT and ridiculous

I am glad that she clearly mentioned that for this word she is sent then people should be evicted based on the abuses they have given so far.

she never speaks unnecessarily, she always puts her forth her point properly without drama.

What's this about pagalkhaana? Does anyone have a link to the sneak peak please?

And if she was sent to jail for saying pagal, then the senders have lost it - Sree, Surbhi, etc. ki gaalion ka kya? If Surbhi can call Sree nuts (mansik santulan and all), and I'm saying she can - why can't Jas think it of someone? Bokwaas reason - as usual, bhed chal.Edited by SP2684 - 5 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Gunhegaar of the Week

HMs Voted #DeepakThakur

But #SalmanKhan Select #Sreesanth & tell Asli Villian of Week was #Sree

#Sreesanth has been Send to Torture Room

#BiggBoss_Tak #BiggBoss12 #WeekendKaVaar
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

What's this about pagalkhaana? Does anyone have a link to the sneak peak please?

And if she was sent to jail for saying pagal, then the senders have lost it - Sree, Surbhi, etc. ki gaalion ka kya? If Surbhi can call Sree nuts (mansik santulan and all), and I'm saying she can - why can't Jas think it of someone? Bokwaas reason - as usual, bhed chal.

i think it was deepak reason for selecting her to jail
my
BanBB thumbnail
i think it was captain power
so deepak was wrong here not anyone else

double eviction this weekend
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally BB is doing dhulai of Sree🥳