Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Ok i want to confess 😆 Before BB i liked Karan very much was rooting for him after Launch episode aswell as Romil. After seeing him in BB i find him ceepy aswell 😕 Not sure what it is but i find him acting so weird, especially after the jail episode.
Plus i have noticed he looks down at the commoners.. 😕 

Rukhi let's make a "Karan gives us creepy vibes" club, where you, Nachiket and I will be founding members.😆😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Rukhi let's make a "Karan gives us creepy vibes" club, where you, Nachiket and I will be founding members.😆😆

😆 Haa and all KVB fans will throw chappals at us 😳

I am not going to join this club as there will be chance KVB winning 😆

When i join such clubs this is what happens...For e.g. Manveer i disliked the most in S10 wohi jeeta show 😭 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Arey this toh I am saying from the start, aapne dhyaan hi nhi diya. 😳😆😆

Same here...Even Before he entered BB...I just cant see him on my TV screen. 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neha out as she was unable to get the message from BB since week 1. 
BB wanted Neha vs Dipika, he tried it by using Fizz caller of the week in last WKV and so Dipika calling Neha as unfair sanchalak in the same episode.. 

Neha followed Dips like a shadow and left..

Last night Romil,Deepak,Surbhi and Sabha were bang on while questioning Dipika, she was unable to answer them hence said some "tuk tuk " thing to Deepak..

And I'm seeing people on twitter believing that Dipika was targeted after the questioning of Jodis, forgetting that Neha was also questioned by them and ignoring how Bahu brainwashed Jasleen to name Srishty for Khal Khotri, how she said "Woh ladki teek nahi" about Srishty.. 

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
KVB will be in Top 4... If Dipika and Sree dont deliver the goods BB wants then KVB he jeetega 😳 he is already behaving like an idiot. 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BB's script is ready. Make their Bahu win.. 
Dipika vs Sreesanth. Sree will be shown in negative light, Dips will play simar bahu role with tons of tears, fake explanation..

Well done BB 👏
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

BB's script is ready. Make their Bahu win.. 

Dipika vs Sreesanth. Sree will be shown in negative light, Dips will play simar bahu role with tons of tears, fake explanation..

Well done BB  👏

😆 we all know its BB's script but we still carry on watching this stuff 😳
We must be so bored and velle that we make do with anything BB throws at us 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
So does Sree deserve to win the show ?? The show that i have watched so far all he has done is say, BB open the door i want to go home, take off his mic every episode, doesnt contribute to tasks, and cries all the time, has broken BB propery. If its between Dipika and Sree then i feel Dipika deserves it more then Sree. 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Rubber factory plant tum logon ne bhi laga liya 
Mado ka rubber virus tezi se phail raha hai😆
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

So does Sree deserve to win the show ?? The show that i have watched so far all he has done is say, BB open the door i want to go home, take off his mic every episode, doesnt contribute to tasks, and cries all the time, has broken BB propery. If its between Dipika and Sree then i feel Dipika deserves it more then Sree. 

NO, he doesn't. I will take rotlu fake drama queen anyday compared to this MCP, good for nothing cry baby.