SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

....guess she is incorrigibly evil...no improvement despite 2 Akhada's

There is no other way to give her footage

Chup kar Mado ๐Ÿ˜ก She isnt evil. She is a playing a good game ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dipika FTW ๐Ÿฅณ

Whole show is based around Dipika she doesnt need to be given extra footage ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think neha is liked by general audience. maybe she got less votes. we are on IF, we all are extraordinary not normal.
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

I am with Sagar on this. BB show is a place for giving content or else your out. They dont want to do the same mistake they did with Rimi๐Ÿ˜†

However Neha gave content so why is she being kicked out ??
She did the tasks, gave her POV without being intimidated. Only thing was she didnt go against her friend Dipika. Was that the reason ???
There are other freeloaders who are doing nothing but they are still in the house...๐Ÿ˜ก

Among singles she was high paid contestants but was following Dibikaji, atleast in last week her own personality did not come out as much. Other singles are more content giver. So it might be warning sort of to singles.

Also another update is Jodi's concept will be over this week.
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Chup kar Mado๐Ÿ˜กShe isnt evil. She is a playing a good game๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dipika FTW๐Ÿฅณ

Whole show is based around Dipika she doesnt need to be given extra footage๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yikes. Dhokhebaj Rukhi. I hope teri panuati lage Dibika ko. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Specter

Among singles she was high paid contestants but was following Dibikaji, atleast in last week her own personality did not come out as much. Other singles are more content giver. So it might be warning sort of to singles.

Also another update is Jodi's concept will be over this week.

I dont think of Neha as a follower. I might be wrong as i havent watched the show all last week. Based on the updates i am reading i feel she is a friend and there is nothing wrong in supporting a friend. She did voice her opinions very well and  clearly. She was a strong contender. But BB will kick out who he wants.๐Ÿ˜ก

There are worse freeloaders who do nothing, Shristy for e.g what has she been doing apart from dancing like a pagal and making funny faces ??? ๐Ÿ˜†  They could have got rid of her first and then some of the freeloaders from jodis...

Why Neha ?? Because she might become more popular then there chosen one ??
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Vakeel Babu line pe ajao varna agla number tumara hai...

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The thing is that IF is little different then the rest of the world. Dipika is disliked by majority here, But the fact is that outside of IF she has been liked & supported by so many mindful people. She does act sometimes but who doesnt act? At the end bigboss is another reality show.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

The thing is that IF is little different then the rest of the world. Dipika is disliked by majority here, But the fact is that outside of IF she has been liked & supported by so many mindful people. She does act sometimes but who doesnt act? At the end bigboss is another reality show.

๐Ÿ˜† Yes but BB show is not a reality show Skybully 

Its another serial shown everyday ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
BB will only show what they want. Surbhi coming in the show will prove my point ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you have watched BBUK you get what i mean. ๐Ÿ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

๐Ÿ˜†

Spicy๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Hum log cheekh cheekh ke yehi keh rahe the (didn't need Herd's slo mo clippings even) that both were at fault and both went physical and the whole thing was started by srishty.

๐Ÿ˜†

It was started by Saba. Check the video. ๐Ÿค”

P.S: Mera muddha yeh nahi hai ki biggboss was wrong punishing both.
My anger was there was no support for Srishty who was focused on the task. Who did not start the fight.
Saba's focus was on overpowering Srishty physically.
Yes punish both, but don't accuse victim and just support the one who was violent and started being physical first. Saba was wrong first.Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khabari -
Neha Pendse was eliminated as she was being reportedly paid 20 Lakh/week, but she was proving to be useless for makers as she was not providing any content

We seen it happening with #RiyaSen #KaranMehra and #RahulDev
Commonrs are still there bcz of They are costing almost nothng