Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukhi

😆 Yes but BB show is not a reality show Skybully 

Its another serial shown everyday ðŸ˜³ 
BB will only show what they want. Surbhi coming in the show will prove my point ðŸ˜ƒ

If you have watched BBUK you get what i mean. ðŸ˜†

But BBUK is not as scripted though. 
Audiences prefer someone who's being real and not playing any sort of mind games.
People get the boot for just as much as uttering an expletive and pushing, punching and any such cat fights toh durr ki baat hain lol. 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Khabari -
Neha Pendse was eliminated as she was being reportedly paid 20 Lakh/week, but she was proving to be useless for makers as she was not providing any content

We seen it happening with #RiyaSen #KaranMehra and #RahulDev
Commonrs are still there bcz of They are costing almost nothng

I think Neha did more then all these 3 did ðŸ˜†

Fact is Neha was becoming popular and wasnt part of the BB script 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

But BBUK is not as scripted though. 
Audiences prefer someone who's being real and not playing any sort of mind games.
People get the boot for just as much as uttering an expletive and pushing, punching and any such cat fights toh durr ki baat hain lol. 

Exactly my point ðŸ˜†

Skybully will see the difference between both shows...Thats why i mentioned it. ðŸ˜†

Big Boss is another serial that they pretend to show it like its reality, when it isnt. 

Big Brother UK just showcased how real it is this season by making Ryan the winner...😃
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Basically its all scripted and manipulated
BB selects the candidates it wants to go ahead based on the amount of money they invested and the returns they get or would get. Then comes the narrative to accommodate that script.

contestants they want to go ahead : highlight their footage, edit all their negative stuff , show their parts in pre-cap, promos again and again. Host praises them to the sky and defends their every action

contestants they want to discard : highlight their negative stuff, edit their footage, ignore their footage esp the week they are going to discard them. Host ignores their performance in tasks and bashes them for the smallest things and their choices.

Thats it , they will get what they want. Oh and by chance their choice is in trouble, send them to SR or give them messages from family etc

This is called a reality show 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Exactly my point ðŸ˜†

Skybully will see the difference between both shows...Thats why i mentioned it. ðŸ˜†

Big Boss is another serial that they pretend to show it like its reality, when it isnt. 

Big Brother UK just showcased how real it is this season by making Ryan the winner...😃

It was still very much predictable from the word go that Ryan was gonna win thanks to that whole controversy surrounding him. 
I so wanted Hardeep to win. Loved his blunt nature and witty dry sense of humour and the fact that he didn't give a shizz strutting about the place in his lungi and drinking tea from a glass like a true desi. ðŸ˜†

Only time in Big Boss anyone has donned a lungi was Om Swami. I so love a man in his lungi. 

I am hoping in my heart of hearts that this new WC coming in today will be a hot and dashing lungi wala. ðŸ˜³
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Basically its all scripted and manipulated

BB selects the candidates it wants to go ahead based on the amount of money they invested and the returns they get or would get. Then comes the narrative to accommodate that script.

contestants they want to go ahead : highlight their footage, edit all their negative stuff , show their parts in pre-cap, promos again and again. Host praises them to the sky and defends their every action

contestants they want to discard : highlight their negative stuff, edit their footage, ignore their footage esp the week they are going to discard them. Host ignores their performance in tasks and bashes them for the smallest things and their choices.

Thats it , they will get what they want. Oh and by chance their choice is in trouble, send them to SR or give them messages from family etc

This is called a reality show 

@bold exactly ðŸ˜†

I agree with your post...the highest paid goes to the finale. Sidekicks are kept in for TRP until their use is over. Then kicked out accordingly. ðŸ˜³
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anyways even though it was expected I am gutted that Neha is out. I feel she had so much more to give to the show and had just started coming out of her shell. 

What to expect from BB though! 
There's no place in BB script  for a genuine real person like Neha who cnt do bekaar ki dramebaazi. 

Also her association with Mamta Maaiya and all the haa main haan milana khaa gayi any chances she might have had to go further in the game. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆 Yes but BB show is not a reality show Skybully 

Its another serial shown everyday ðŸ˜³ 
BB will only show what they want. Surbhi coming in the show will prove my point ðŸ˜ƒ

If you have watched BBUK you get what i mean. ðŸ˜†

Thats what i was trying to say, Its scripted at times and it looks genuine too - depends on what they wanna show us. thus, if some contestant is acting & over acting and not acting its all justified as its part of it.
It wouldnt surprise me if some actor/ actress choose to act or play some serial's character instead of showing the real self just because its bigboss you are not bound to put your real personality infront of everyone. Am i making sense? ðŸ˜†
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Anyways even though it was expected I am gutted that Neha is out. I feel she had so much more to give to the show and had just started coming out of her shell. 

What to expect from BB though! 
There's no place in BB script  for a genuine real person like Neha who cnt do bekaar ki dramebaazi. 

Also her association with Mamta Maaiya and all the haa main haan milana khaa gayi any chances she might have had to go further in the game. 

Ye mamta maiyaa, Neha ko toh le doobi, ab Jasleen ka number hai ðŸ˜­
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reality show = another scripted serial, In my post. I used wrong word there. I m so bad at explaining. 😆