Users

Frequent Posters

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukhi

😆 Haa and all KVB fans will throw chappals at us ðŸ˜³

I am not going to join this club as there will be chance KVB winning ðŸ˜†

When i join such clubs this is what happens...For e.g. Manveer i disliked the most in S10 wohi jeeta show ðŸ˜­ 

Oh, is it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Than you should seriously join Shreesanth and Deepika's FTW club.😆😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Rubber factory plant tum logon ne bhi laga liya 

Mado ka rubber virus tezi se phail raha hai😆

Yeh Mado nahi hai  Mado ka kidnapper hai 
Chingu dont forget the real Mado has been kidnapped ðŸ¤“
You need to give all your designer makeup, clothes to rescue Mado...😳  tab hi yeh rubber virus khatam hoga ðŸ˜ƒ

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

So does Sree deserve to win the show ?? The show that i have watched so far all he has done is say, BB open the door i want to go home, take off his mic every episode, doesnt contribute to tasks, and cries all the time, has broken BB propery. If its between Dipika and Sree then i feel Dipika deserves it more then Sree. 

No, Sree doesn't deserve to win. The anger, threats, non participation, throng mic, speaking in English, thappad mar dunga, all these are big issues. 

It is possible that Colors will deduct the amount for damages he did to the BB Property from his fees. But it's uncanny as to why BB is tolerating his unruly behaviour? 

The choice between these two clearly tilts towards Dipika. She plays the game well. If Sree was used that's his fault. 
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody Supported SRISHTY 😭
Not .Housemates 😭
Not Biggboss. 😭
Not on DDT. 😭
And WKV par Salman will also not support Srishty. 😭

Poor Srishty 😭. 😭 😭

P.S: Deepika the evil step mother, hates Stishty the Cinderella most. 😡 Edited by spicysagar - 5 years ago