Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniSoni12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Few more clips of Erica's live chat :

Erica live with Pooja. Erica said she is using her other phone and Pooja teased her about something. Erica reminded her that they were live :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXaSaIDQQw/

Erica and Parth live with Pooja :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXMJxOAE70/

SoniSoni12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya212

Thanks Soni for all the updates. Really missing you all in the adda πŸ˜­

Eri is so fun loving and bubbly and she rubs off this cheerfulness on people around her. The atmosphere on kzk sets seems so much fun. Eri has good company in Pooja, Shubhavi and Sahil.

Shah babu aap bhi kuch updates dejiye. 

Today's episode of kzk. Again so many krpkab moments. Eri looked pretty as always. 

Yep Erica is truly very fun loving & bubbly. Like Shaheer had said in SBS day out segment - Fun loving ladki hai 😊

All Anurag Prerna scenes reminds me of our DevAkshi. Miss seeing them together 😭 😭

I hope Shaheer too does a live chat. Its been so long since he did one.

gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniSoni12

Yep Erica is truly very fun loving & bubbly. Like Shaheer had said in SBS day out segment - Fun loving ladki hai 😊

All Anurag Prerna scenes reminds me of our DevAkshi. Miss seeing them together 😭 😭

I hope Shaheer too does a live chat. Its been so long since he did one.

Yes the live chats today were fun and the question about phone was πŸ˜† ...EJF Fashion is also very active and has started posting client feedback which is πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shaheer is almost MIA ... May be he is focusing just on work (which is huge and intense by itself! )... even Sonarika is silent.. not sure about the other cast!. I have joined the DEM forum here to do my bit of daily writing to support talented cast of the show!!Edited by gaya.jay1234 - 5 years ago
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes when i think about it, its quite sad. When krpkab was on air, we were such a united fandom. Sha n Eri's individual fans were united because of krpkab. We got the show back after it went off air within a month. We were the first fandom to achieve such a feat. There used to be fights between Sha n Eri's fans but i doubt it ever got this ugly. But i guess this is the end. Even this adda doesnt have the regulars coming here anymore because of the ig group. 
How difficult it is for ppl to accept that we cannot own celebs. Twitter is just so nasty, where ppl are literally hating on a celeb they enjoyed watching and know absolutely nothing about just because of a few rumours which may not be true. I assume, these ppl are mature adults and not kids, then why cant they understand that Sha n Eri both are grown adults who can take their own decisions. Neither of them are doodh ka dhula hua. Both have their fair share of mistakes that they have made. To all fans of krpkab, stop this. Sha n Eri, even if they have broken up are so cordial to each other and are great friends, why cant their fans maintain some civility. If not for anything, atleast respect ur idol and their friends. Ppl think Sha hurt eri, first off there's no proof for that, and secondly even if he has hurt her, eri has moved on. She's in a very happy space in her life why fill ur own hearts with hatred. 

Sha's fans feel eri is being disrespectful to sha. I get that, because even i have dissed her for Raj's IV, but i also know that Sha is not one who would mind it to the extent that they do. So if ur respective idols have no problem, why should it be a reason for war amongst ul. 

As long as Sharica were giving feels, it was all good...now that they dont, we start picking sides? Its sad. Really sad. 

Understand where this is taking u all. Just filling ur hearts with hatred. For what, a celebrity and 2 mins of ego boost? All this has just ruined the essence of Sharica. Their love was perfect, it was like a fairy tale which due to highly immature acts by both Sha n Eri along with more immature acts by their fans leaves a tinge of disappointment everytime u think of them. For ur sake, Sha n Eri i hope u both find peace n love, whether with each other or with anyone else, as at the end of the day, u both are my Sharica who i loved the most and still do. This bond with u both will always remain, as this is the longest that i have ever stanned a celeb. Usually, after their first show, my interest in any celeb wanes, but with Sharica, it has survived this one year mark. Definitely something special there. 

I went off tangent lolπŸ˜†  Goodnight peeps! I hope one day both Sha n Eri's individual fans realise how futile their hatred is. And i wish this adda was as lively as it used to be earlier. PG, sun, Sharmi, Abhi, n everyone else...u all are missed! 
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail

@TheSuperGirl, cheer up and smile!! Whatz your fav Kuch Rang episode?

Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna
Chhodo Bekaar Ki Baaton Mein
Kahin Beet Na Jaaye Raina
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaya.jay1234

@TheSuperGirl, cheer up and smile!! Whatz your fav Kuch Rang episode?

Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna
Chhodo Bekaar Ki Baaton Mein
Kahin Beet Na Jaaye Raina
Kuch To Log Kahenge
Logon Ka Kaam Hai Kehna

😊😊
Both confession/day after confession n reunion episodes are my fav πŸ˜ƒ and all episodes during summer camp πŸ˜†
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

😊😊
Both confession/day after confession n reunion episodes are my favπŸ˜ƒand all episodes during summer campπŸ˜†

Nice!!!

I also love the summer camp episodes.. rain dance, dumsharades, making kada,?etc etc!! 😊 Mostly all scenes there were without Mr Bose n Ishwari! πŸ˜†
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaya.jay1234

Nice!!!

I also love the summer camp episodes.. rain dance, dumsharades, making kada,?etc etc!! 😊 Mostly all scenes there were without Mr Bose n Ishwari! πŸ˜†

Coincidence. Yesterday watched summer camp episodesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by purplegrapes - 5 years ago
Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Sometimes when i think about it, its quite sad. When krpkab was on air, we were such a united fandom. Sha n Eri's individual fans were united because of krpkab. We got the show back after it went off air within a month. We were the first fandom to achieve such a feat. There used to be fights between Sha n Eri's fans but i doubt it ever got this ugly. But i guess this is the end. Even this adda doesnt have the regulars coming here anymore because of the ig group. 

How difficult it is for ppl to accept that we cannot own celebs. Twitter is just so nasty, where ppl are literally hating on a celeb they enjoyed watching and know absolutely nothing about just because of a few rumours which may not be true. I assume, these ppl are mature adults and not kids, then why cant they understand that Sha n Eri both are grown adults who can take their own decisions. Neither of them are doodh ka dhula hua. Both have their fair share of mistakes that they have made. To all fans of krpkab, stop this. Sha n Eri, even if they have broken up are so cordial to each other and are great friends, why cant their fans maintain some civility. If not for anything, atleast respect ur idol and their friends. Ppl think Sha hurt eri, first off there's no proof for that, and secondly even if he has hurt her, eri has moved on. She's in a very happy space in her life why fill ur own hearts with hatred. 

Sha's fans feel eri is being disrespectful to sha. I get that, because even i have dissed her for Raj's IV, but i also know that Sha is not one who would mind it to the extent that they do. So if ur respective idols have no problem, why should it be a reason for war amongst ul. 

As long as Sharica were giving feels, it was all good...now that they dont, we start picking sides? Its sad. Really sad. 

Understand where this is taking u all. Just filling ur hearts with hatred. For what, a celebrity and 2 mins of ego boost? All this has just ruined the essence of Sharica. Their love was perfect, it was like a fairy tale which due to highly immature acts by both Sha n Eri along with more immature acts by their fans leaves a tinge of disappointment everytime u think of them. For ur sake, Sha n Eri i hope u both find peace n love, whether with each other or with anyone else, as at the end of the day, u both are my Sharica who i loved the most and still do. This bond with u both will always remain, as this is the longest that i have ever stanned a celeb. Usually, after their first show, my interest in any celeb wanes, but with Sharica, it has survived this one year mark. Definitely something special there. 

I went off tangent lol πŸ˜†  Goodnight peeps! I hope one day both Sha n Eri's individual fans realise how futile their hatred is. And i wish this adda was as lively as it used to be earlier. PG, sun, Sharmi, Abhi, n everyone else...u all are missed! 

I agree with you ...i too had a lot of problem with letting go .thank God I came across some good Sufi books which have helped me a lot to transcend and move on ...anything here is not permanent ...every thing has its time limit and they are beautiful becoz they exists in those moments ..so dont be sad its finished ...be happy it happened.
Edited by Ayesha1980 - 5 years ago
Priya212 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tina's post. Shah becomes more visible on sns when in Indo! 
Shah babu why you become active on sns in jungleland only! Hum se kya khata hui ki yahan per aapke darshan hi nahi hote😊

PS. Jaya you had once explained how to post a link. Can u do that again please. Thanks