Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya212 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Eri looking beautiful and elegant in her latest ig post. 
Girls how was her live chat today? 
SoniSoni12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kasautii Zindagii Kay: Erica Fernandes looks ethereal in the Bengali avatar, see pic

Erica Fernandes shared a picture of herself and we have to say that she is looking super gorgeous in the Bengali avatar.

Erica Fernandes who has been in the news of late for her portrayal as Prerna, one of the iconic roles in the TV world.   She is very famous on social media and she keeps her fans updated with her pics and videos. Today while thanking her fans for 1 million followers she shared an ethereal picture of hers as well. In the picture, she was seen wearing a red and green Bengali saree and statement jewelry completed her look. For the unversed, the star as mentioned is playing the role of Prerna in the reboot version of famous serial Kasautii Zindagi Kay.  She is seen opposite Parth Samthaan. The show has been receiving a good response from day one and the serial is set in Kolkata.

She took to her Instagram to thank her fans as her she clocked 1 million followers on the platform. She shared a cute picture of herself and wrote: "On the occasion of 1 million followers i would like to thank all the ejfians for their love and support which has been constant and who have always supported, encouraged and pushed me to do better . I feel humbled and grateful for all the love and trust you'll have showered me with and have always been there to protect me , defend me and make me believe in myself even more . Thank you once again !  P.s :- as a token of love , appreciation and gratitude i would like to spend this day with u all via insta live and insta stories !!! Celebration time !!!," Check out the post right here:

During a media interaction, Ekta revealed how she shortlisted Erica. She said that she had been to Kolkata and she saw the promo of  Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi on Facebook and she instantly wanted her to cast her since the day she saw her in the promo. For the uninitiated, she was seen playing the role of a doctor in the serial Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/kasautii-zindagii-kay-erica-fernandes-looks-ethereal-bengali-avatar-see-pic-430097

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A huge congratulations to Eri for reaching 1m followers. May u always shine  ❤️ Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago
tellyjo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Erica on reaching a milestone on insta .
Shaheer too is being appreciated for his acting I guess . So happy space for these two right now

Wishing good luck to both.
Erica seems more confident in front of the camera now in her new interviews unlike during Kuch rang time where she would wait for shaheer to speak .

Hope the entry of HK doesn't steal the limelight from her though ...just a feeling coz HK seems a very strong character

Hope the celebratory mood continues and we get some strong hints  for our shipping😃
Erisam88 thumbnail
how much trp for kzk2 and dem? any idea?
jehatha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erisam88

how much trp for kzk2 and dem? any idea?

KZK2 is 2.0, last week it was 2.1

DEM is 1.2
Edited by jehatha - 5 years ago
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyjo

Congratulations to Erica on reaching a milestone on insta .

Shaheer too is being appreciated for his acting I guess . So happy space for these two right now

Wishing good luck to both.
Erica seems more confident in front of the camera now in her new interviews unlike during Kuch rang time where she would wait for shaheer to speak .

Hope the entry of HK doesn't steal the limelight from her though ...just a feeling coz HK seems a very strong character

Hope the celebratory mood continues and we get some strong hints for our shipping😃

HK = TRP in all her shows!! She is heavily trolled on SM due to her past shows... lots of off screen buzz will happen too.. I am sure Ekta will want KZK2 to overtake Yeh Rishta which was Hina's previous show on the channel .. still on No 1..!! I think Komolka character personality is definitely more stronger than Prerna (who is currently the weakest and inconsistent character on the show.. :/)..

Nevertheless, Erica will let her hard work and determination speak for itself and continue to rise and shine! No one can beat her versatility and talents!!
Erisam88 thumbnail
koma is going 2 come from monday it seems.  Her fans are asking 2 trend on Twitter and Instagram  Edited by Erisam88 - 5 years ago
Priya212 thumbnail

Thanks Soni for all the updates. Really missing you all in the adda 😭

Eri is so fun loving and bubbly and she rubs off this cheerfulness on people around her. The atmosphere on kzk sets seems so much fun. Eri has good company in Pooja, Shubhavi and Sahil.

Shah babu aap bhi kuch updates dejiye. 

Today's episode of kzk. Again so many krpkab moments. Eri looked pretty as always.