Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

And I can't believe who SHOWED UP after ages πŸ˜²

We alll send you tons of PMs and kept on worrying about you πŸ˜­

In my heart I knew that one day you'll show up. Welcome back πŸ€—

You were terribly missed πŸ˜­

Hope you are fine,   πŸ˜ƒ

Hey sweets,

I here but I suppose just a quieter version of me.  But I am fine. 
Missed you too. I hope you are well
I saw the pm's will reply soon. 
Love youπŸ€—
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fandu

Thank you for the quick update. Arti is playing with danger when she does not come clean about her demands she made the night of the wedding. Don't know what her intentions are however she needs to be careful not to corner herself in where it will be difficult for her to execute her vengeance. Look forward to see how they carry their relationship forward as co-parents/as a couple...update soon. Thank you.

The very fact that she wants vengeance is playing with fire isn't it? πŸ˜† Thanks Fandu, will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

So the Vengeful Angel has started her Vengeance and the poor soul is unaware of her intentions  😭 . He is so confused that he actually was ready to believe that he must've imagined that Aarti had asked him to remove Arpita's things from the room. πŸ˜†

I pity him πŸ˜† and this is just the beginning of her sweet sweet Vengeance 

Loved how kids made them say yes to this alliance. Well after all they are getting remarried for the sake of their kids. Right? πŸ˜‰

Tess, here also you've used scenes from PV. I was visualizing those scenes but in your version. I could actually feel Yash's predicament when he was all determined to not accept her as his wife, in regards of intimacy but at some subconscious level he was already getting attracted to her. 

I want to see how he will react when he will learn that he is indeed actually attracted to her. 

But more importantly I want to see how Aarti will get attracted to him and fall in love with him when she is blaming him for taking her love away from her and filling her mind and heart with Vengeance? 

Why do o feel that there is more behind what that accident? I know I'll have to wait for the upcoming chapters for the story to unfold. 

I also want to see how Gayatri will accept Ansh. And what Yash will do is if she doesn't accept Ansh easily? 

More than that I'm very eager to see how Aarti is going to fall in love with the very man whom she hates with every fiber in her body? It's going to be one memorable journey 

Whoa! So many questions, I'm feeling scared about living up to any of them πŸ˜•... the story seems to be taking on a life of its own and what I initially intended will now be slightly different, but the central theme will still be vengeance πŸ˜‰. I can only hope that the journey will be as memorable for you as DA was πŸ˜³. Thanks my Alien Didu  πŸ˜›
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

lovely update

beautifully written
enjoyed reading it
looking forward for the next part
thanks 

Thanks for reading Ksen dear, will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Nice update...loved it... Waiting for Arya's journey...waiting for next update too

Thanks Divya, I hope the journey will be to your liking, will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

There is something to be said about the best laid plan, they start somewhere and then end up g-d know where, as Shoba thought. It is easy to hate someone when you are far from him/her. Poor Aarti its going to be so hard, all this hate.  πŸ˜†

Leave it to Ansh to melt Yash heart, the boy is too cute. For someone who didn't want to get married he changed his mind very fast. But of course, he also is in a mind to resist his future wife. And so, start the battle, πŸ˜³of wills. I did like Aarti standing her ground on Arpita pics cause too much and on the name' too. So is that Aarti game, make Yash think he is confuse and drive him crazy. 

Please don't make Gayatri (unreasonable woman πŸ˜”, first she demands her son to do a PV then start to dislike the entire situation) the bad MIL and causes harm with the girls, well Palak because Payal just want a mummy? 

As suspected, Prashant was indeed drunk the night of the accident. Yash had to delay going to the hospital and the consequences where dramatic for both. I wonder about that confrontation when they realize this. Will Yash be furious, will Aarti still be in denial or shamed. Anyway that should be interesting.

Lucky me for being ahead 2 chapters πŸ˜›

Well, you aren't two chapters ahead anymore Madam Sauce, πŸ˜†. I decided to write a new chapter so the original chapter 3 might become chapter 4 or even chapter 5 πŸ˜†. Don't blame me! Dunno if its Malia or if the story just decided to take on a life of its own. I will still keep to the central theme but somethings have changed, you will see what I mean once I post the new chapter... as for the accident, as you have deduced not all is as it appears on the surface with that one... πŸ˜‰. Merci Madam Sauce, will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Nice update  I know I am greedy but these chapters seems too short

Yash appears to be already smitten by Aarti 
G3 is my least favourite character my opinion is that she is a selfish old hag even in this ff my impression of her has not changed  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It is indeed good to be back, thanks Didi πŸ€—. Well, well, I dunno how four to five pages can be considered short, that's the general length of my chapters πŸ˜³πŸ˜†, but I appreciate the sentiment. I actually like Gayatri's character, she is not good or bad, she is complex. She gives the imagination a lot of room to work with as had been proven by your own stories; you have written quite a bit about that character so I'd say you have a love hate relationship with her πŸ˜†. I will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

this was really interesting chapter

ouch yash called aarti child in front of everyone 😲
at first yash thought aarti didn't even defense herself but seeing her angry eyes he was surprised😊
awe ansh was so excited to see his new papaπŸ˜ƒ
he just went to yash & bond really well with himπŸ˜ƒ
this shown how much ansh miss papa in his life it broke my heart😭
yash got charmed by ansh innocence that right there he accepted to marry aartiπŸ₯³
why do i have feeling that yash mom didn't like seeing yash & ansh bonding & in future she will create problems for aarti & ansh for sure
on the other hand palak & payal got scared of getting stepmother
but yash made them understand really😊
ouch yash plan to clear aarti's misunderstand but end up messing up🀣
wow even palak & payal fall in love with aarti at first meeting & became best friend with anshπŸ˜ƒ
oh god aarti fired on yash what happened in wedding
poor yash got so shocked couldn't do anything at that time🀣
loll in the morning aarti behaved like she didn't remember anything or said anything & yash was like she got bipolar?🀣
continue plz

Loved your entertaining summary as usual,πŸ˜† thanks Manita, I'll update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuby87

Im happy that you are back and with a bang, i love the story it is a great come back...we missed you loads and your stories,  and we are still here stalking as always...do continue soon, dont be a stranger

Awww it feels so great to find my old readers here πŸ€—, thanks Zuby Duby πŸ˜ƒ, I too am happy to be back. I have a little bit of free time right now as my kids are sitting for national exams so I decided to write again. I am glad you like the story, I will update soon πŸ˜ƒ. 
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baesiva

Amazing story dear!!! πŸ˜‰Loved it. Aap ke dimaag mein itni achhi stories ati kahan se haiπŸ‘. U r a genius... Waiting for the next chapter. Update soon...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Firstly, I am sooo excited to have a new reader! I'd like to officially welcome you to my world of AarYa dear πŸ€—. Secondly, thank you for this sweet comment and for reading my stories Baesiva, I will update soon πŸ˜ƒ.